Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chapter 17







SECOND POST TODAY

Dedicated to : @SusuMS99

P.S:Your comments make my day!!<3
ENJOY
YOLO!!














It was Yousef.......
I felt like killing him....


Yousef: "Shino emsawi?!"
Mesharii: "Ent malik shi'3il, i6la3 bara, ana ga3d akalm mortii!!"


Shahad then moved away and stood infront of me.



Shahad: "Yousef mafeeni shay!" She smiled.
Yousef: "Akeed mo za3lana?!"
Mesharii: "Ent shako hey, tara morti w ana a3arif aratheeha, momken tisami3ni jamal 5o6wetik!"
Yousef: "Ooohoooo tara thiba7tna mortii mortii, tara hatha bent 3ami ba3ad, w en za3alt'ha ya walik mini!"
Mesharii: "E6la3 bara la ajrim feek!"
Yousef: "3abalik a5af, hhhhhh, yallah!"
Shahad: "Please bs 5ala9, Yousef il7een yaya momken ti6la3 bara?!"
Yousef: "Bs 3ashanich wallah!"



Yousef then left the room...



Mesharii: "Tara wallah bilal hatha 3adi athbi7a!"

I gave him a death stare...

Mesharii: "Entay lal7een za3lana!"

I ignored him and looked at the ground.

Shahad: "I6la3 bara babadil!"
Mesharii: "Laish betbadleen?!"
Shahad: "Kafii?!"
Mesharii: "Inzain yallah badlay ana ga3d!"
Shahad: "Shlon abadil, yallah idla3 bara!"
Mesharii: "Badlay jidamii 3adi!"


I sat on the bed that was in thre room and found a blue lollipop, i opened it and began to eat it.
I put leg over leg and layed down while sucking the lollipop.
Shahad stood infront of me while crossing her arms and giving me a death stare.
I was laughing from inside, i loved it when she got angry, she got cute!

Shahad: "My lollipop!"
Mesharii: "3adii 7alalii!!"
Shahad: "Laaa, inzain 5ala9 i6la3 bara babadil!"
Mesharii: "Inzain 3indii fekra!"
Shahad: "Shino?!"
Mesharii: "Ana r7 amsiklich il kambal w entay badlay, w ma r7 ashoof!"
Shahad: "Mabi mabi i6la3 bara!"
Mesharii: "Wallah ma r7 ashoof, ana 7ilaft!"
Shahad: "Mesharii mabii, asti7ii, e6la3 bara!"
Mesharii: "Mabi, mabi, mabi, yallah!"

I got up and closed the door, i then held the bed's cover and walked towards her.

Mesharii: "Yallah!"
Shahad: "Lat shoof!"
Mesharii: "Inzain inzain!"

I covered her and turned my head around!
I kept the lollipop in my mouth!
So i couldn't speak well...

Mesharii :"Ha 5ala9tay?!"
Shahad: "La!"
Mesharii: "5ala9tay?!"
Shahad: "Offfffff La!!"
Mesharii: "5ala9tay?!"
Shahad: "Gilt La!!"
Mesharii: "5ala9tay?!"
Shahad: "Mesharii bs, La!!"

I then turned my head to face her, i wanted to peak.
She was my wife. It was 7alal!

Shahad: "Mesharii wait!"


I then moved the cover down a bit.
She was already dressed.

Shahad: "Mesharii!!!" She yelled...

I laughed...

Shahad: "Hayn ana a3lmik!!!"
Mesharii: "Ya3ni shino betsawen...." I took the lollipop out of my mouth then put it back in.
Shahad: "Shift il ka3ab ily fee spikes? tara mawjood!!"
Mesharii: "So w ya3ni shasawila mathalan!!"
Shahad: "R7 arinik fee!"
Mesharii: "La ila hatha il ka3b!!"
Shahad: "La shoof shino r7 asawii!!"

She held the high heel and threw it, but not at me, beside me.
I turned to see where is ended up.


Mesharii: "Gadha?!"
Shahad: "Eeee!!"
Mesahrii: "Laaaa okay, Shahood 7abibtii sawii AHHHHHH!!"
Shahad: "Laish?!" I was still licking the blue lollipop and my mouth was getting blue.
Mesharii: "Entay sawii AHHHHHHH!"
Shahad: "AHHHHHH-------"



I pushed the lollipop in her mouth.
I then gave her a big grin....
She tried to push me and take the lollipop out but i was stronger then her.
She then suddenly began to tickle me, i quickly moved my hand....


She laughed....

I adored her laugh, it lightened my world, made me feel happy...


Mesharii: "Latheeth 97?!"
Shahad: "La 6ab3an!"
Mesharii: "7ilfay ena mo latheeth!" I went closer to her as i whispered the words.


I loved what i did to her, i loved how her breathe got heavier and her face got reader and how she got nervous when i came closer to her.


Shahad: "Mo latheeth!" She looked at the ground.

I went closer to her and i blocked her way, she had her back to the cupboard and she couldn't move.

Mesharii: "Goolay wallah!" I whispered...












Shahad's point of view....



Mesharii: "Goolay wallah!" He whispered...

His breath tickled against my face, i tried to move but there was no place.
I was dieing from inside, his voice was killing me...


Don't do this to Mesharii...
Wallah ma agdar..




Shahad: "Mesharii wa5r baroo7 ashoof Fahad w Yara!"
Mesharii: "Jawbeeni!"
Shahad: "Gilt la!"
Mesharii: "Goolay wallah!" His voice killed me as he whispered.
Shahad: "Yallah Mesharii wa5r!" My face was lava red and i was looking at the ground.
Mesharii: "6al3eni!"

I ignored him.

He moved my head up gentely so i can face him.


Mesharii: "Goolay wallah!" He was moving his face closer to mine.
Shahad: "Mesharii please 5ala9 bs!"
Mesharii: "Goolay kan 3asal min 7aljik w ana r7 aroo7!"


I was breathing faster, he was making me nervous.
My face was heating up and i didn't know what to do.



Just tell him and he will go Shahad....



Shahad: "Kan 3asal min 7aljik!" I looked deeply into his eyes.

Mesharii didn't back off, instead he was coming closer, he left only inches between us.
I looked at the ground.


Mesharii: "6al3eni!"
Shahad: "Wa5r baroo7 ashoof Yara w Yousef!"
Mesharii: "6al3eni!" He demanded.


I looked at him, my heart skipped a beat.

He put his fingers on my lips and covered my mouth.
He then moved and kissed my forehead.
He then held my hand and we walked out of the room.


Shahad: "Yallah roo7 shoof Yousef w ana r7 ashoof Fahad!"
Mesharii: "Okay!"

I went to Fahad's room and found him talking on the phone, i tip toed and tried to hear what he was saying.


Fahad: "Eee 7ayatii!"

Fahad: "Wallah a7bich ana, ishfeech?!"

Fahad: "7abibtii ana r7 a5ali9 derasa w r7 ayey a56ibich wa3d!"


I was laughing so hard...


Fahad: "Okay yallah bye 5al a6ig 3ala obooy w akalmich!"

Fahad: "Bye 7ayatii!"


He closed the phone and then dialed some numbers...


He waited a bit then began to speak.


Fahad: "Alooo, shloncih 7abibtii?!"


WAIT!!! FAHAD IS A PLAYER?!


I continued to listen...



Fahad: "Shlon il gomar ilyoum?!"

Fahad: "Ishtagtlich 7ayatii!"

Fahad: "Oboooy entay!"

Fahad: "Fedat ily ysti7oon ana!"

Fahad: "5ala9 3an il mista7a, yallah golili kalam 7ob!"

Fahad: "Eeee, hehehehe!"

Fahad: "7ayatii entay!"


I got disgusted of what i heard.
I knocked the door then went in.


Fahad: "Eee inzain 7amad akalmik ba3dain, ma3 il salama!"

He closed the phone...



Shahad: "Fahad mino kint etkalim?!"
Fahad: "Huh? kint akalm 7amad, ya3ni mino?!" He was lying.
Shahad: "Fahad 6al3eni w lat chathib!"
Fahad: "Mo ga3d achathib!"
Shahad: "Fahad hathool ily etkalimhom banat nas, tirthaha 3ala i5tik?! tirthaha 3ala Noora, tirthaha 3aly, 7aram 3alik, laish ti3ab 3ala banat il nas, ana sima3t kil shay, kalamt wa7da, ba3dain dagat 3ala wa7da thaniya, w akeed fee thaltha w rab3a ba3ad, laish Fahad, laish chithii, hathool banat nas, laish tirtha ti3ab feehom, lat sawi chithi Fahad, wallah 6i7t min 3ani, wallah 3abali rayal, 7aram etsawi chihtii, law etkalm wa7da bs w et9oonha chan fahamt, bs 5amsa wela 3ashra, la, ent ga3ad til3ab eb masha3ir banat, ent tawa 9'3eer Fahad, w ba3dain shlon tirthaha 3ala banat il nas w ent ma tirthaha 3ala i5tik?!"
Fahad: "Shahad ana asif!"
Shahad: "Fahad asif ma r7 etfeed!! Lazim et'3ayr min nafsik!"
Fahad: "Ya3ni shino asawii?!"
Shahad: "Masi7 kil 9owar il banat, w argamhom, w il chat w kil shay fee 3anhom, w itha dagaw golohom sorry ana ma akalim banat, aw lat rid, aw '3ayr 5a6ik, koon il rayal ily kil bint titmanaa, lat koon il rayal ily kil bint ma titnama enha tibtilish fee!"

He looked at the ground, my words were harsh on him, but he deserved it.
I had to help him change, i had to...


Shahad: "Fahad ent eda5n?!"
Fahad: "La wallah la!!"
Shahad: "Zain, itha darat enik eta5n lat loom ila nafsik, ana il7een r7 aroo7 w ent ig3ad fakir shloon r7 et'3ayr min nafsik, lana ent il7een min 3aini 6ay7, w eb 3aini ent wa7d 7aqeer, mo rayal!"

I walked out while slamming the door behind me...
I had to teach him a lesson, i didn't want my brother to be a player, he was still young and he is doing this, when he grows up what will he do?!




I went downstairs to find..................................................











No comments:

Post a Comment