Friday, August 3, 2012

Chapter 13






Hey guys, shlon Ramadan weyakom??!:D
This post will have so much action, i hope you enjoy it...

I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO SEE MORE COMMENTS BELOW, YOU WOULD REALLY MAKE MY DAY, WALLAH!!!

I love you guys so much!!<3
ENJOY...
YOLO!!!



 P.S: Your comments make my day...












I entered the University and made my way to my class...
It was another boring day, and it's Sunday, who stands Sundays :(
I entered my class and sat down, the professor hasn't arrived yet, so i put my head on the desk that was in front of me, too tired to check who arrived to class....
I could hear footsteps of people that came in the class, there were some giggles from girls, i didn't know why they were laughing, just some lame, stupid, lifeless girls..!



Suddenly i heard the professors footsteps...
I ignored him keeping my head down...
I was tired...

I suddenly heard the professor speak...


Professor : "I love Shahad Al X..... - M!!"


My heart started to beat faster when i heard my full name being called out...


What the hell did he just say...
Is this professor crazy or what?!
He is like 50 years old...



I quickly lifted my head for the table...
I stared at the professor, i was confused...

The professor was staring at the white board, he was wearing a black suit with a tie and those fashionable black shoes that make sounds when he moves in them *They were like high heels :p*
I shifted my eyes from the professor to the white board...

My mouth was wide open and my face went scarlet when i saw the board...
The board had these following words written in a blue board marker....


"I love Shahad Al X - M"

It was written and a heart was drawn around it...


My heart skipped a beat when i saw the words, I was really embarrassed...
My name was on the board...

The whole class shifted their eyes from the board to me then back to the board then to me...
I felt their eyes on me...

I started to shake..
Many girls were staring and Wedad and Nouf were giving me looks and giggling...
They knew it was Mesharii...

I could feel Hessa's looks shooting at me with jealousy...
I quickly held my books and bag...

Shahad: "Excuse me....!" I looked at the ground, my face was super red...
I ran out of the class....
I was really embarrassed...

All the girls and guys were staring at me...



Offff hatha il wald maynoon rasmi...
Ambaaaay fashla, kil il jam3a r7 titkalm 3an ily 9ar...
Waaaaaay 9ij maynoon hatha


I was really pissed, i was just walking without knowing where i was going...
My eyes were glued to the ground....


Suddenly i bumped into this tall figure...
I looked up to find Mesharii standing...


Mesharii: "Halla, shlonich?!" He winked with a smile...
Shahad: "Ent maynoon rasmi!"
Mesharii: "Laish, shino sawait?!"
Shahad: "Ent min 9ijik, sawaitly fthi7a bil jam3a, maynoon?!"
Mesharii: "Hhhhhhh, i3jibich?!"
Shahad: "La!!!" I yelled..
Mesharii: "Soso ishfeech?!"
Shahad: "Ismi Shahad, law sima7t, w wa5r abii amshii!!"
Mesharii: "Mabii!"
Shahad: "Shoof Mesharii itha ma wa5art wallah r7 a6igik bil joti ily ana labsita!"
Mesharii: "Ashoof!"

He looked at my black high heels that had spikes...


Mesharii: "Ooolaaaa ooolaaaaa, tikfa la, shino hatha? Hatha mo jooti!"
Shahad: "Wa5r!!" I demanded...
Mesharii: "Inzain inzain!!"

He moved away and i walked away...
I sat in the garden that was outside...
I had another class after an hour...
I waited for my first class to finish, i was too embarrassed to go back...

I sat on the bench feeling so bored...
I was really pissed of what just happened...
But from inside, i was flying from happiness...

I then decided to go to the library...
I made my way to the library...


( ATTENTION: This part it made up, please use your imagination, i know there are no microphones in Universities, just imagine okay!! Thanks!)


Suddenly there was a voice talking in the microphone of the university...


"E7m E7 there is an announcement that has to be made..."

Suddenly someone grabbed the microphone out of his hand...
It was Mesharii..

"Shahoood this is for you, enjoy....

E7m e7m...



احبك موت كلمة مالها تفسير ولين اليوم ما ادري كيف افسرها
لاني من عرفتك وانا احسك غير متل روح لقت روح تدورها
كاني روضتك وانت سحابه خير وصوتك لا هما روحي ابشرها
معك صار الغلى اجمل بلا تبرير لان الناس للناس الله سخرها
كبير انتا في قلبي وفي عيوني كبير تغار العين من قلبي وصبرها
وهو باسمك اساساّ ما غلو تكبير ونفسي في حلالك كيف اخيرها
لكن وصف عندك يعجر التعبير تعبت اتخيل اوصافك وصورها
في قلباّ انطبعني كيف يا اهل الخير وانا الفرحه من انفاسي اكررها
كلامك غذب ولحروفك علي تاثير مثل ياعوني اللي تعبرها
احس من شوقي ودي اخدك وطير ولف الدنيا بحساسك وعطرها
نعم لعيونك اللي ما يصير صير اجيب النجمة لو بالك تصورها
وحتى النجمة لو جاتك بها تقصير اسافر لسما لاجلك وغيرها



A7biiccccchhh Shahooooda A7BIIIIICCCCCCHHHHHHHHHH,  TITZAWIJANII???!!!"


He yelled the words from the microphone, it was like someone was trying to pull it out of his hands...
His voice was "3athaaaaaaaaaaaab"....
I really loved him, i did...
He was so cute....


My face turned into colors...
I was embarrassed...
I was really surprised and shocked...
I started to shake...




La jad hatha maynoon rasmiiiiiiiiiiii...
Allah y5thik ya Mesharii...
Bs wallah eyaneneeeen,
Shoofay Shahad shino ga3d ysawilich...
Embayn ena mo ga3d yl3ab...
Bs Shahad, koonay thigeela!!
Bs wallah fithe7a, mali wayh amshy bil jam3a, r7 arid il bait...



I walked to my car while looking at the ground, i didn't want anyone to see me....
When i got to my car i found Mesharii leaning his back on my car...

I felt a spark of happiness in me when i saw him, but i shut it down...


Mesharii: "Hallaaaaa, shlonich il7een??!"
Shahad: "Offfff cham mara tis2al, ba3dain ent shino sawait, fashaltni, ishfeek fi9alt enta, maynoon, maynoon?!"
Mesharii: "Eee ana maynoon, maynoon, shino asawi ba3ad?!"
Shahad: "5abal ent, wallah mo 9a7i, wa5r 5al amshi!!" He was blocking my way..
Mesharii :"Mabii, mabii!!"
Shahad: "Offffffff w ba3dain!!" I crossed my arms...
Mesharii: "Walla ta3abt, min il 9ib7 w ana ga3d asawi feech magalb, 7eni 3alay eshwaay!!"

I turned my face around...
Mesharii then moved and sat on top of my car...

Shahad: "Ambaaay goom, sayartii, en3alik, Meshariiiiiii goom, ef9a5 en3alik...!!"
Mesharii: "Ta3alay fa95eni en3alaii!!"
Shahad: "Laish, galolik 5adamtik?!"
Mesharii: "La 7asha, ma7shooma 7abibtii!!" He smiled...
Shahad: "Inzain goom!!"
Mesharii: "Mabii!!!"
Shahad: "Offffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!" I stood in front of him and wrapped my arms...


Mesharii sat there and looked at the ground while smiling at me...
You know when it's like his head is facing the ground but his eyes were at me...
I adored that smile...
His eyes sparkled at me..


Mesharii: "Inzain, Shahood, ma gilteli!!"
Shahad: "Shino?!"
Mesharii: "Tetzawijanii?!"

I looked away...

I couldn't say no to those beautiful eyes ...


Mesharii got off of my car and came closer to me..
He was too close...


Mesharii: "Shahoood!!" He whispered
Shahad: "Hmmmm?!"
Mesharii: "Tetzawijanii!!" His breath tickled me...

My face went read, i was staring at the ground...

Mesharii: "Shahad 6al3eni!!"

I ignored him...
He then put his hand on my chin and lifted my head...

Mesharii: "Shahad jawbeni, tetzawijanii!!"
Shahad: "Madree!"
Mesharii: "Ya3ni la?!"
Shahad: "Ana ma gilt la!"
Mesharii: "Ya3ni ee!"
Shahad: "Mesharii bs please!"


My face was getting reader...







Mesharii's point of view..


I loved it how when i got closer to her, her face would heat up and get red and her breathing would get heavier...
I loved every look she gave me, every word she said...

Mesharii: "Goolili awal!"
Shahad: "Madre!"
Mesahrii: "Adre inich mista7ya!" I went closer to her..

She suddenly put her tiny hand on my chest to stop me from going any closer..
Her tiny fingers were placed on my chest, i took a deep breath...
I wanted to hold her tiny fingers really tightly, but i controlled myself...

Shahad: "Mesharii lazim amshii!!"
Mesharii: "Inzain Shahad wa9leni il bait!"
Shahad: "Shino?! La, ma agdar!!"
Mesharii: "Embala tigdireen!"
Shahad: "La Mesharii 3aib!!"
Mesharii: "Wallah ag3ad bil daba, Wallah!!!!!!!!"
Shahad: "Mesharii lat 7en gilt la!!"
Mesharii: "Ya3ni terthan arid mashii!!!"
Shahad: "Wain sayartik!!"
Mesharii: "Ma ybt'ha!!" I lied, it was parked in the parking lot...
Shahad: "Offffff inzain shoflik irfeejik aw taxi!"
Mesharii: "Mabii abeech entay!!"
Shahad: "Mesharii!!!"
Mesharii: "Shahad!!!" He laughed....
Shahad: "Offfffff!!!"
Mesharii: "Mali shi'3il r7 etwa9leni!!" I then grabbed the keys out of her hand, and opened the car and i sat in the trunk, her car was a jeep, so i fitted...

Shahad: "Ent min 9ijik?!"
Mesharii: "Eee!!!"
Shahad: "Yalla goom!!"
Mesharii: "Mabii, mabii!!" I shook my shoulders and talked like a three year old...
Shahad: "Offfffff zain 5ali9ni, give me the keys!!"

I gave her the keys and smiled...
She rode the car...

Shahad: "Shoof en 6ala3t min il daba ya walik!!"
Mesharii: "Inzain mama!!" He teased me...

There was a few seconds of silence...

Mesharii: "Inzain Shahood 7i6eeli i'3niya!!"
Shahad: "6a3 w ytshar6 ba3ad!!"
Mesharii: "Eee yallah 3ad dalileeni!!"
Shahad: "Offffffff mabi mabi, sayartii kafii!!"


I could see her looking at me from the mirror...
She was smiling, but she was trying to hide it....


Mesharii: "Inzain entay '3anilii!!"
Shahad: "Mabii, mali 5ilg!!"
Mesharii: "Tara shayfich w entay it'3aneen, wallah et'hableen!!"
Shahad: "Bs 3ad Mesharii, i7term nafsik!!"
Mesharii: "5ala9 ana a'3ani!!"
Mesharii:



" لغـيـر الله مــا أشـكـي الـحـال
ولــو أبـقـى الـعـمـر مـهـمـوم
أبــد مــا يـفـيـد ضـيــق الـبــال
مـــا دام إن الألــــم مـقـســوم

وأنـــا قـلـبــي لــزيــم الـخـيــر
و ألاقــي فــي الـوفــا دنـيــاي
اذا أعــطــي أكـــــون بـخــيــر
تعيـش البسمـه بـيـن اشـفـاي

غريـبـه حـالـتـك يـــا إنـســان
تــزيــد بـقـسـوتــك وتــخـــون
تـجـامــل أو تــخــاف فـــــلان
ولا تـخـشــى إلـــــه الــكـــون

بـشــر تـظـلـم
هـنــا وهــنــاك
وتبـنـي فــي الـخـداع قـصــور
وترمـي فـي الـدروب أشــواك
ولا تـــدري الــزمــان يــــدور "




Shahad: "Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!" I adored her laugh...
Mesharii: "Adree i3jibich, adre adre, afa 3alich!!"
Shahad: "Eskit eskit, 9otik nashaaazzzzzzz!!!!"
Mesharii: "Afa, ana???!!!"
Shahad: "Hhhhhh ee!!"
Mesahrii: "Fedait hal tha7ka!!"
Shahad: "MESHARII!!"
Mesharii: "5ala9 5ala9, fedait il em3a9ba!!"
Shahad: "MESHARII!!"
Mesharii: "Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

She kept quite...

Mesharii: "Inzain agool, ana r7 anam, ga3deni lama no9al okay!!"
Shahad: "Agool min 9ijik?!"

I didn't answer...

Shahad: "Mesahrii!!"

I ignored again...

Shahad: "Mesharii!!!"

She looked at me to find my eyes shut!!

Shahad: "Hatha min 9ijia naam!!"

I was laughing from inside...
I didn't really sleep, i was just acting...

A few minutes went by...

Then suddenly i heard her fiddle around, she dialed some numbers...
She then started to speak...


Shahad: "Aloooo Wedadooo ambaaay, shiftay shino 9ar?!"

Shahad: "Eee, eee, inzain agool wait 5al adawr my headphones, ma agdar asoog w atkalam...!"

Shahad: "Offff mo ga3da alagii!"

Shahad: "Inzain inzain wait, a7dich speaker!!"


She put the phone on speaker...

Shahad: "Eee Wedad!!"
Wedad: "Inzain Shahad entay et7ibeena?!"
Shahad: "Madree!!"
Wedad: "Shahood ana min 9ijii!!"


When girls talk on the phone, it's endless....


Shahad: "Tabeen il 9ij Wedad!!"


I opened my ears widely...


Wedad: "Eee goolay!!"
Shahad: "Emmmm ee, bs chub Wedad!!"
Wedad: "Alllaaaah wanasa, Mesharii + Shahad, Hhhhhhhh!!"
Shahad: "WEDAD!!!"
Wedad: "Inzain inzain, la takleni!!"
Shahad: "Hhhhh!"
Wedad: "Inzain ohwa r7 ytzawijich?!"
Shahad: "Emmm madre, i think!!"


I couldn't hold myself...
I yelled out...

Mesharii: "Eee Shahood, r7 atzawijich, bs entay gooleli Et7ibeenii!!!"

Her face went red again, she quickly closed the phone....


Shahad: "Eee... eeennntt..... mo naym?!" She began to shake...
Mesharii: "La!!"


She kept quiet...
Her face was so red, i loved that about her...


Mesharii: "Goolili et7ibeeni, ee 97?!"
Shahad: "Mesharii bs, where should i take you?!"
Mesharii: "Stop on the next turn, let's talk serious a bit!!"

She did what i told her to do...








Shahad's point of view....



Just great... :)
What am i going to do now?! :(
Offffffff


My heart was being hammered against my chest...
I parked the car...
Mesharii got out of the trunk and came to my window side...


Mesharii: "Shahad, ana min 9iji il7een, 9ij!!"
Shahad: "Hmmmm!" I looked down..
Mesharii: "6al3eni!!"

I looked at him..
His eyes sparkled...

Mesharii: "Titzawijani Shahad?!"

I then glued my eyes to the ground again...


Mesharii: "Shahad jawbeni!!" He said it while pushing my chin gently up...


I cleared my throat...
I then stared into his eyes...


Shahad: "Mesharii...........................................................














6 comments:

  1. Loved it <3 I hope u post soon oo you let Shahad say yes cuase they make such a cute couple thnx for posting and plz post soon :***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks xxx
      Inshallah i will post soon love
      I am happy you enjoy!!:D

      Delete
  2. Aaaahhh 3a4aab I love it <3 update?

    ReplyDelete
  3. COULD THIS BLOG JUST GET ANYY CUTERRR AGHHHH WALLAH W RABY SHAHID THIS IS THE CUTEST BLOGG!!!!!! NEXT POST ASAP!!! KEEP IT UP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww THANK YOU
      I AM SO GLAD YOU LOVE IT
      ENJOY LOVE XXXX
      UR COMMENTS MAKE MY DAY!!:D

      Delete