Sunday, February 3, 2013

Chapter 14 - Colorful Love








Heyyyy guys!!! Shlonkom?! Yeah I know I didn't post for a while bs wallah right now? For me? Life is reallyyyy REALLLYYYY tough! From class to class to studying to gym, and I feel dead at the moment:'(
Please bare with me, I'm really sorry!!
But anyways, here is a post, A LONG POST \0/ and I hope you enjoy it!!!
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT
LOVE YA!!














I slowly put my hand on the person and shoke her/his shoulder...

He/she lifted his head and looked up,




I was surprised to find Rakan...!



Manal: "Rakaannnn?" I said in shoke.


All of us were staring like this > O.O


He quickly whipped his tears with the back of his hand and stood up.



Manal: "Ishfeek?"
Jawa: "Rakan!!!!"
Noor: "Laish g3 tabchii??:c"
Manal: "Rakan fee shay emthayqik?!"
Bader: "Rakan ishfeek?"
Rakan: "Ha? La! Mafeeni shay! Baroo7 anam!"
Manal: "R7 etnam 3ind rifeejik?"
Rakan: "La banam eb Dari!"
Jassim: "Eb darik?:o"
Rakan: "Ee dari! Laish? 7aram?"
Jassim: "Huh? La la!!"
All of us: "Ti9ba7 3ala 5air!"
Rakan: "W entaw eb 5air!"




He went up the stairs and headed to his room.




Noor: "Shno 9ar tawa?:c"
Manal: "A7ad yqri9ni!!"
Bader: "Ma3qoola?:o Allah hada wela shno??!"
Jawa: "Ishfeekom? Yimken ti'3ayar!"
Leena: "Ambaayyyy meskeen yaksir il 5a6er!!:("
Manal: "Ee 7adaahhh!!:( Mal aroo7 alima!"
Jassim: "Zain tahagoon Laish ga3 yabchi?"
Lamaar: "Yimken ishtaqlikom w 7as eb qimatkom!"
Bader: "Inzain ishmi3na ilyoum??!"
Lamaar: "Ishdaranii!!"
Noor: "AGOOLLL IL7EEN BINTHAL 6OOL IL WA8T CHII??? YALLAHHHH ABII ASHOOF IL FILM W AKIL POPCORN W KAKAWWWW<.3.<3!"
Manal: "Hatha ily hamich bs, bal3 w la6!"
Noor: "SHNO YA3NII!!!! 7ARAAMMM?"
Leena: "OHHHH FIKEENA BS!!"
Manal: "Badoor roo7 shoofa!!"
Bader: "L2 5ali 3ala ra7ta!"
Jassim: "Ee a7san, yimken yabi yiq3ad ebroo7a!"
Jawa: "Zain yallah benshoof il film wela shno?"
Lamaar: Yallah yibaw il film!!"
Manal: "Ana bayeeba! Waina?"
Bader: "Da5il il kabat il awal ily eb Dari!"
Noor: "W Ana basawi il akil!!"
Jawa: "Ana basa3dich!!!"
Leena: "Ana ba76 il film!"
Lamaar: "W Ana ma3ach Layoon!"
Jassim: "Bawdii Remas fouq 3ashan etnaaam!"
Bader: "W Ana babadil!"




I left them and went up, I walked to my room to get changed first then I called my mum...




Mum: "Hala Yma hala 7abebtyyy!"
Manal: "Yma asfa eni dagait bs kint bagoolich ena Rakan yah il bait!"
Mum: "SHNO??? METAA??"
Manal: "Madre Yma bs lama radana shifna ga3d 3al arth yabchi, chan ygoom yroo7 Dara w ynaam!"
Mum: "7abebyy iwladii:'( Laish ga3 yabchii?"
Manal: "Madre Yma!"
Mum: "Zain ya3ni ohwa eb Dara il7een, nayimm!!???"
Manal: "Ee Yma ishfeech?"
Mum: "Allah yhadii, inshallah ykoon ti'3ayar, Allah y5aleech 7abebty roo7ay ti6amenay 3alaih w '3a6ii, ti2kiday ena mawjood w shoofay itha yabi shay!"
Manal: "Zain Yma, bs mo china intay za3lana 3alaih?!"
Mum: "Ana za3lana 3alaih, bs hatha wildii Yma, w a7iba mahma 9ar, ma aqdar ma a5af 3alih, entay 3abalich lama ohwa ykoon bara il bait ma akoon ga3da 3ala a39abi w a7atii, bs shasawi, obooch ygool 5ay wali, ohwa ma yabeena, r7 yiyi ilyoum ily r7 yrid mithil il chalb, bs ma aqdar, yallah roo7ay shoofih w dizeeli msg (message) zain Yma?!"
Manal: "7athr Yma, ma3 il salama!"
Mum: "Ma3 il salama 7abebtyy!"





I closed the phone and headed to get the movie from Baders room, i then went to Rakans room. I knocked the door quietly then I slowly turned the door handle and went in.


The lighs were off and he was sitting on his bed and he had his head down and his legs up, he was wearing a black shirt and beige shorts,


Manal: "Rakan?!" I whispered in fear.


He lifted his head, looked at me, and drew a faint smile on his face.



Manal: "3adi adish?" I squeaked.
Rakan: "Dishay!!" He said.


I walked towards his bed and looked at him in fear.


Rakan: "Gi3day ishfeech?"


I sat down and I shivered in fear...



Rakan: "Ishfeech Manool?"



"Manooool? Min meta ygool Manool? Meta u9lan ista2thanli aq3ad 3ala frasha!!:c ishfeehhhh?? Laish 9ayr 6ayib, Laish mo ga3 y9ari5 w ya36eeni nathrat? Laish mo ga3 y6iqni? Laish mo em3a9ib w embawiz? Laish ga3 yibtismli? Hatha Rakan????? Mno hatha?! Laish chii 9ayr 6ayeb?"



I was cut from my thoughts by Rakan.



Rakan: "Manal ishfeech?"
Manal: "Huh? La wala shay! Ummm Rakan!"
Rakan: "Hala?!"




"SHNOO??? China gal hala!!:O min meta ygool hala??? KILA ygool na3am, aw ishtabeen!"




Manal: "Feek shay?"
Rakan: "L2 ma feeni!"
Manal: "Zain Laish kint ga3 tabchi?"
Rakan: "Ma kint ga3 abchii!"
Manal: "Rakan tikfa gooli ishfeek?!"
Rakan: "7abebty lat 5afeen ma feni shay!"





"7ABEBTYYYY????0.0 Min meta? Mno hathaaaa? La la chni ga3 a7lam, lay koon shareb aw shay, Laish chii ga3 yikalimni?!"




Rakan: "ishfeech emfahya?!"
Manal: .....
Rakan: "MANAAAALLL???" He laughed.
Manal: "Ha? Ummm sorry!"
Rakan: "Yallah roo7aw shoofaw il film malkom!"
Manal: "Tabi etshoofa wiyana? Wait ishdarak?"
Rakan: "Manool maska il film eb eedich hahaha, ishfeech day5a? Ana banam, entaw shoofoh!"
Manal: "Ha? Ee 97!! Okay 3ala ra7tik, goodnight!"



I got up and walked to the door...



Rakan: "Manal?!"


I stopped and turned around.


Manal: "Hala?"
Rakan: "Bachr 3indich shay?"
Manal: "L2! Laish?"
Rakan: "Ba'3adeech bara okay?!"
Manal: "SHNOO?"
Rakan: "Ishfeech????:/"
Manal: "Ha? La la mafi shay, ummm okay okay!"
Rakan: "Mo tig3ideenli sa3a talbiseen!! zain??"
Manal: "La, wa3d ma r7 a6awil!"
Rakan: "Yallah ti9bi7een 3ala 5air!"



I walked out and closed the door and my face was like this > :O




"WHAT TE HECK JUST HAPPENED???!! Someone walk me up tikfaaaa! Is this Rakan?? Mno hathaa? Ti'3ayaarrr wayed, mosta7eel hatha Rakan! Awal shay tikalam eb hidoo2 w eb 7ob, ba3dain 5alani ag3ad 3ala frasha, ba3dain gali Manool, ba3dain gali 7abebty, ba3dain gali bi'3adeeni bara bachr!!!! Meta 7ajaw il boqar 3ala iqroonhom???:c Shno hatha? Mno hatha? Meta hatha? Yimken dash fee yini aw shareb shay!"




My brain kept buzzing and buzzing, I kept thinking and trying to digest what just happened.



I then sent a msg to my mum and calmed her down as i walked downstairs to find them getting the DVD on.




Noor: "WANICH YALLAHHHH!!"
Manal: "Mat shoofeen? Kani jidamich:c"
Jawa: "Zain yallah!"



We put the movie on but all I could think of was Rakan! Questions, tons of questions, twirled in my head.







-






After the movie finished I got up to find them all asleep except for Jassim, he was staring at me.




Manal: "Ishfeek?"
Jassim: "Wala shay!"
Manal: "Laish ga3 et6ali3ni chii??:c"
Jassim: "Madre, 7as ena feech shay, china balich mash'3ool!"
Manal: "Ga3 a7atii Rakan!:("
Jassim: "Lat 5afeen, Akeed kil shay tamam!"
Manal: "Inshallah!"
Jassim: "Manool?"
Manal: "Hala?"
Jassim: "Emshay 5al nitmasha bara!"
Manal: "Shno? La! Il wa8t t25ar Jassim!"
Jassim: "Ana wild 5alich Manool ya3ni mno bi5af 3alich akthar mini, agool emshay emshay!"
Manal: "Zain okay!"




We went out and began to walk,



Jassim: "Manool meta r7 a56ibich?" He asked suddenly.
Manal: "Shno?!" My face went red.
Jassim: "Oh nsait tisti7een 97?!"
Manal: "Shako?"




Jassim was wearing a Gap shirt and he had a hat on, he had his hat towards the back. I could smell his perfume, so addicting...




Jassim: "Manool Cham yahil tabeen?"
Manal: "Jassim ishyab ily yab?"
Jassim: "Ishfeech entay? 3adi ya3ni, so2al tara!"
Manal: "Ummm 4, bintain, w waladain!"
Jassim: "Ana asif, bs mo kafich, ABII 10!!!! 5amis banat, w 5amis shabab!"
Manal: "Makeena Ana mo Manal!!"
Jassim: "Hahaha ishfeech 7abebtyy 3adi!!"
Manal: "Tawa boqa wayed, enfaker eb Hal mawthoo3 ba3dain!"




Jassim suddenly took out something from his pocket, it was sweet.
(Et3arfoon il 7alaw ily y'3air loon il 7alj? Ee hatha oho!)



Manal: "Min wainlik?"
Jassim: "Min wain ya3ni? Mako '3air il bala3a Noor!" He laughed as I giggled.
Manal: "Lat 9eedik!!"
Jassim: "Malich shi'3il ma r7 et3aref, yallah goolay AAAAA!!"
Manal: "Mabi akil, bil 3afya!"



Suddenly he stopped walking...



Jassim: "Tara shoofay wallah agi6a bil arth!"
Manal: "La la 5ala9, bs wa7da okay?!"
Jassim: "5air, Yallah goolay AAA!!!"
Manal: "La mabi, 3a6ni Ana akil eb roo7i!"
Jassim: "GOOLAYYYY AAAAA!!"
Manal: "AAAAAAA!!!"


Jassim put the sweet in my mouth, I giggled and chewed it.


We continued to walk...


Manal: "Ay loon 7aljii??!"
Jassim: "A7mar shno ba3ad!" He was looking at the car that was parked far away.
Manal: "Laaaaa Shoof il7een 3ashan kilata!"


He looked at me.


Jassim: "Azraq!!!" He smiled.


I giggled.


Jassim: "La tith7ikeen!"


Chan abawiz..


Jassim: "Lat bawzeen!"
Manal: "3ayal shasawyy?"
Jassim: "6al3eeni w bs!"
Manal: "Zain!!" I looked at him.




Suddenly...


Manal: "JASSIIIMMM!!!" I yelled
Jassim: "Ishfeech?"
Manal: "3a6ni eedik ebser3a!"
Jassim: "ishfeech???"



I ignored him and grabbed his hand and began to run as I dragged him with me forcing him to run.



Jassim: "Wain ray7a??!"
Manal: "Ent emsh!"




I suddenly stopped were there were two kittens laying down, one was orange (nafs Garfield) and the other was white with a grey spot on her head. I bent down and started to play with them.



Jassim: "5abla 5abla!!" He laughed as he stared at me while I played with the kittens.
Manal: "YSHAWGOOONNNN SHOOF HATHIII ET'HABIL!!!" I pointed at the kitten that had a grey spot on her head.


He bent down and came closer to where I was, I could feel his breath tickle me.



Jassim: "Manal!"


I ignored him.


Jassim: "Manal 6al3eeni!!"



My hair covered my face so he slowly moved my hair and stared at me deeply.


I felt that there was something wrong, he was really close.


He started to come closer and closer until he was about to kiss my cheek, I quickly stood up stopping him.



Manal: "Ishga3 etsawii??:@"


He stood up.


Jassim: "Manal mo qader asta7mil, abeech!" There was a horrifing look in his eye that shot the word "DANGER" at me. I quickly pushed him away and was about to run but he held my hand tightly.


Jassim: "MANAAAALLLL!!!" He yelled and I began to cry.
Manal: "Wa5r! Wa5r 3ani, ishga3 etsawii? Ana bint 5altik ya 7aqeer!!" I slapped him.


Jassim was suddenly alarmed that what he wanted to do was wrong.


Jassim: "Wallah Ana asif Manal, wallah mo qa9di, Manal sim3eeni!!" I was trying to move his hand away.
Manal: "Hidnii barid il bait!" I continued to cry.
Jassim: "Manal sam7eeni tikfa wallah mo qa9dii madre shno 9ar feeni, Manal Ana asif Allah y5aleech sim3eeni!"


I cried even more..


Jassim: "5ala9 5ala9 baridich il bait, emshay!"


As soon as he let go of me I ran back home leaving him behind as he yelled my name out.



I entered the house and ran to my room locking the door after me. I heard Jassim knock on the door after I arrived in 5 minutes but I didn't answer him. I cried myself to sleep.



The only sentence that I kept rumbling in me was



(Itha ana ma aqdar a2min 7q ahali! 7q mno ba2min?)













MY OWN AREA





يابعد قولي شاللي سويته . . ؟
ليه تأخذ أغلى إنسان حبيته . . ؟
مقدر أعيش الدنيا من دونه . .
ياليته يرجع لحظه ياليته . .
والله احبه وبعده ذابحني . .
مقدر أكمل دونه أفهمني . .
يابعد تكفه طالبك أرجوك . .
خذ مني روحي ورجعه لحضني . .
يابعد ليه ترضى تشوف إنسان . .
يدور بين هالبيبان . .
مكسور وخاطره ولهان وانته بيدك ترده . .
ليه ترضى يشوف الهم ويعاني الظلم وقلبه دوم يتألم وفاقد أغلى ماعنده . .
يابعد قولي شاللي سويته . . ؟







Question: Samar Laish katba chii?
Answer: It's MY OWN AREA remember?!!
Question: Samar entay et7ibeen?
Answer: L2, w arid w agool it's MY OWN AREA, ya3ni aktib ily abii!







HOPE YOU ENJOYED...
DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!!:D




P.S: My story is TOTALLY fiction, all made up, my imagination (yeah I know! I have a wild one!!:p)
















19 comments:

  1. Omg!!! Omg!!! Matwa8a3t y6la3 mna chthii
    3ajeeb el post please post ASAP !!
    Love u <3



    -B-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!
      Ma tadreen mo kil a7ad mithil ma ohwa yibayin, there is always another side of people!
      Love you too xx

      Delete
  2. Kal 3adaaa kelaa 3ajeebaaa mashalah I loved the post and I love you a7ssech wayed 6aybaa<33 &thanku for posting:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7abebtyyyyyyy xxx THANK YOU!!!<3
      You are so sweet, ya ba3dyy mashkoora xxx

      Delete
  3. OMGG LA LAISH CHETHE YSWEE JASSIM 7ARAM<3 bass still I love him and can't wait the next chapter:(!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU
    ILOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3AJEB 3AJEB ELPOST:'( 7ta elklam ele ep your own area 3ajeb -are aich

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaay rakan cute walla, a7ba ksar kha6re bghait abchi hehe ;$

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE RAKAN walla ksar 5a6ryy THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST LOVEABLE BLOGGER AND BLOG I'VE MET AND READ ABOUT ya5i wallah a7bch ll2bd and the worst part is i've never met you in life bas wallah i always think about it if i do someday inshallah a7s chee we're gonna have this connection ely madree shloon bas ee! =)) wallah you have an amazing sense of humor and an amazing WILD IMAGINATION like me but mine is the OTHER WILD if you know what I mean =)) ;) la bas wallah A3SHIG your blog AND you y3ny DUH..... bas el 2'3bya ma y7boonch -R_Ramboo

    P.S: im glad I made your year it's an honor ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7abebtyyyyyy you always leave me speechless with your lovely words, you are the sweetest:'( THNAK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! Wallah a7bich you always make my day!!!!<3

      Delete
  8. i love all your storiea this one is amzing 7ram jassim didnt mean too plz let her forgive him :/ the are cute your own area is very wonderful plz dont stop ;* #much love
    fofowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7abebtyyyyy thank you
      I'm really glad you like my stories and the 'My own area' thing, thank you again wallah ur so sweet!!<3

      Delete
  9. Your own area like " mn laheeb ilshoug"?
    Post soon i'm loving it

    ReplyDelete
  10. The post was adventurous and everything escalated quickly

    ReplyDelete