Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chapter 17 - Colorful Love










Heyyyyy!!!
HAPPPYYYY LATE NATIONAL DAY!! -Lol:::
I realllyyyy hope you enjoy.
Thanks for all the amazing amazing AMAZINGGGG comments wallah JAD I love you, P.S: Tara the story is not over there is a lot to come, nyahahaha I'm sure ur ganna enjoy this!!

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to Ghamaa, such sweet comment on the last chapter, thank you 7abebtyyy, and dedicated to all of the commenters and lovers of my story, so that's you...
















I headed to my room and got changed, I then sat and stared at myself in the mirror as I brushed my long cinnamon hair.





Suddenly there was a knock on the door,


Manal: "Mnooooo???!" I yelled.
........: "Manaal?!" It was a guys voice, but I didn't know who it was, I couldn't recognize the voice.
Manal: "Laaa i7lif, Akeed Manal, ya3ni daryyy ba3ad shno?"
.......: "Asif, bs bi'3ait shay minich itha momken!"
Manal: "Eehhh mno?!" I walked to the door and unlocked it, turned the handle and opened the door.





I was surprised to find Sa3ad, irfeej Bader.



Manal: "Weehhhh asfa 3abali Rakan aw Jassim!"
Sa3ad: "La 3adyy!" He smiled and his eyes sparkled.
Manal: "Ameer shno bi'3ait?!"
Sa3ad: "Eehhh shisma, Bader galyy ena 3indich sha7in Galaxy, l2ana abyy ash7an il Galaxy Mali bs ma3indi sha7an!"
Manal: "Eehhh digeega il7een ayeeblik yah!"




I opened the door and went to look for the charger as Sa3ad looked around my room.


A king sized bed, with white fluffy sheets and white and pink bears. A night stand with a lamp which had pink hearts drawn on it, and a book payed down on the side, a big white carpet, a long mirror, a beautiful makeup stand which included a wide mirror and it was filled with perfumes, creams, nail equipment, and all the girls stuff, and it had a neat small chair to sit on. A transparent table which has the word love written on it in all the languages (Yes this table exists, you can find it from IKEA), the table had cups and pens and a Mac laptop set on it with books on the side. Near the table was a white bookshelf which was filled with books. A huge white hanged chair which i loved sitting on and the sided room which had all the cupboards for clothes and a door which lead to the rooms bathroom. On the white wall there were huge pink letters which spelled "M A N A L" and pink hearts along on the side. It was the room all girls wished for, I chose the colors myself "Pink&White".





Manal: "Offff wain raa7 digeega 9aber sorry jad!"
Sa3ad: "Ummm daarich wayed wayed wayyyeeeddd 7ilwa!"
Manal: "Awwhhhh thank you!!!" I smiled.
Sa3ad: "Shno hatha ily 3ala il 6awla, mo fahim il kalimaat!"
Manal: "Maktoob -Love- kil lo'3ait il 3alaam!"
Sa3ad: "Weehhhh 7ilo! Shaklich et7ibeen il wardyyy wayed!"
Manal: "Eehhh a3shigaa!" I continued to search.
Sa3ad: "Hahaha embayen!!" He laughed.
Manal: "KAHOOOOO!!!" I yelled out as I laughed.
Sa3ad: "Mat ga9reen wallah, teliphoni shway w ya6fii, mashkoora!"
Manal: "Anytime!" I handed him the charger and smiled, he chuckled. "Ummm tabii shay Thani?!" I asked.
Sa3ad: "La mashkoora!"




He gave me his back and walked towards the door then turned around to look at me,


Sa3ad: "Nice shoes!" He winked and left the room.



I looked down to find myself wearing my pink pig faced home shoes.
(Madre shlon agoolokom, bs ily nalbisa bil bait!)


I smiled to myself.



I closed the door and sat on my bed and read a story, I was reading an Arabic one which I loved, it was called "أحببتك اكثر مما ينبغي"
I read many stories, English and Arabic, as soon as a book was in the stores I'd be the first one to buy it, I just loved reading. My bookshelf was full of stories!







-







I made my way down the stairs to find Jassim sitting on the couch texting with his phone, he had a smile on his face. I went and sat on the couch nearby making myself comfortable.




Manal: "Ishga3 etsawi?!"
Jassim: ......
Manal: "Jassimmmm???:c"
Jassim: "Ha? La wala shay!" He smiled at his screen.




Suddenly his phone rang, he quickly answered.


Jassim: "Aloo? Ee hala 7abeby, akalmik ba3dain! Ehhhh ehhhh! Inshallah, Ma3 il salama!"



He closed the phone really quickly.



Manal: "Mno?!"
Jassim: "Irfeeji! Ishfeech? Laish ga3 tis2ileen wayed!"
Manal: "La wala shay!"
Jassim: "Baroo7 il 7amam!"





He got up and left his phone on the couch, I began to fiddle with my phone and checked twitter.







Suddenly Jassim's phone rang, I reached for it and read the name:


"Heba<3"




Wth? Who's Heba?
My heart started to beat faster and I began to shake.



I answered but didn't say a word.



Heba: "Alo? Hala 7abeby, sorry dagait Mara thanya bs nsait agoolik a7ibikkkk wayeeeddd!" Her voice was so sl*ty it made me want to vomit. My face went really pale, I was surprised.




I closed it in her face and quickly opened his phone and checked his BBM list. It was filled with girls, Nawal, Heba, Shaikha, Shoug, Dana, Nada, Fay, Alaa, Yasmeen, Noora and many more.





I entered in Heba's chat to read the conversation:


Heba: "7abebyy I miss you 7ail!"
Jassim: "Wallah w Ana ba3ad ya 3omry!"
Heba: "Min zimaaannn ma shiftik:("
Jassim: "Abii ashoofich ilyoum bilaal!"
Heba: "Ana jahza:$ Waiiinnn?!"
Jassim: "Fedaaaittt ily tisti7ii! Mokana il mo3taad!"
Heba: " Okay 7ayatii!"
Jassim: "A7bich!"
Heba: "Ana akthar!"
Jassim: "La Ana!"
Heba: "Wayyyy bs Ana akthar!"
Jassim: "Hhhh yallah baby akalmich shway bs Ana 3ind il rabi3!"
Heba: "Okay jojo<3"




3an abo shaklich, shno hatha? Shno Hal araaffff, 6ala3t til3ab Jassim? 7aqeer! Nathil!! Allah ya5thik! W 3ala mno til3ab? 3alaayyy Ana! Ana bint 5altik yali ma tisti7ii, mat 5aaf 3ala banat il nas? Ma3qoola feeh banat bil Kuwait chii? Banat eb Hal mostawa il wa6ii? La ma a9adig! Min wain etyeebhom? Wallah enik 7aqeer!






A second chat:


Jassim: "7abebtyy abi 9ortich!"
Nawal: "La 3aib ma agdar, a5af!"
Jassim: "Yallah 3ad nono 7abebty!"
Nawal: "Jassim ma agdar!"
Jassim: "Ya3ni ma tathigeen fini?!"
Nawal: "Embala bs!"
Jassim: "Bs wala shay yallah 3ad!"
Nawal: "Ma agdar:("
Jassim: "Il7een ma tathigeen feeni 97? Tara za3alt 3alich!"
Nawal: "Laaa:( ila za3al 7ayatii 5ala9 il7een adiz!"
Jassim: "Yalllahhhhh!"
Nawal sent an image...


I clicked to see her photo, il 9oora 3ibara 3an makeup feeh wayh, ya3ni FULL MAKEUP, short dress, red lipstick, very disgusting, such a sl*t.




The chats were filled with love words and he told each and every girl that he loved her, he played on girls like they were toys, like they where a game.


Yes, I was broken, but you know what? He doesn't deserve it! I thought I was being harsh on him, but I'll show him, he still doesn't know who Manal is.
Mashyyy ya Jassim wallah la awar6ik!




I captured his BBM list and his whatsapp list and sent it as a BC to all the girls on BBM and whatsapp and I wrote "Tara Ana 7aywan w al3ab 3alaikom ya 9aidat!"



En ma wadatik wara il shams may koon ismi Manal.
I then quickly closed his phone and put it back in its place.




Timanaat low il arth tinshag w tibla3ni, shlon ysawi chii feeni??! 7aqeer!!!



After a few seconds Jassim's phone exploded, it kept ringing and a lot of pings were sent.






Faj2a wela yiyi Jassim...



Manal: "Teliphonik ma sikat!" I spat at him and gave him a disgusted look as I got up.


Jassim wayha galab alwaan.






I went to my room and sat on my hanged chair and wept, I cried it all out, how could he do this to me? I shouldn't of fell for him, I'm so stupid. But our relationship wasn't really strong, it was reallyyyy basic, no calls, no talking, it was like puppy love, we just looked at each other and we don't usually talk, not really puppy love cause puppy love meant love from both sides, it seems as if it was just a stupid crush. I don't really love him, in fact right now? I'm just disgusted of him. I feel really bad and guilty, I shouldn't of allowed it, I'm better than this.



After crying I decided to forget about him, he didn't deserve my tears at all.



I washed my face and walked downstairs to find Jassim on the phone. As soon a he saw me he went to another room and avoided eye contact. I'm sure he found out what I did to his phone and he was trying to solve things with all his sl*ty girls.





I then went to the diwaniya in search of Bader.



Manal: "Baderrrr???!"
Bader: "KANIII KANIII!!!" He yelled.



I entered to find Bader and Sa3ad playing cards.



Manal: "Bader:("
Bader: "Ishfeech?!"
Manal: "3adii a6lib minik shay?"
Bader: "5al9ayyy ishtabeen?"
Manal: "Bader ba'3ayr 5a6i, tikfa '3ayirlyy yahhh, please!"
Bader: "Laish? Feeh a7ad em2atheech? Goolelyyy bs w Ana aksrlich rasahh!"
Manal: "La mo chii, bs feeh banat 3indihom ra8mii w ga3 yanshiroona!"
Bader: "MNO HATHYYYY ILY GA3 TANSHIRAHH?!"
Manal: "Madre madre shaka eb akthar min bint, madre mno ga3 etwazi3 ra8mi, ma agdar at'himhom kilhom! Fa gilt ashtiri 5a6 yideed w ma a36i ra8mi 7q ily ma a2minlihom, w afik 3omryyy!!"
Bader: "5ala9 7thr il7een a5ali9 w aroo7 ayeeblich 5a6 Ana w Sa3ood!"
Manal: "Baroo7 ma3aakkk:("
Bader: "LAA!!"
Manal: "Eeeh shlon? Banagi il ra8am!:("
Bader: "Zain 5ala9 roo7ay libsay 3abal man 5ali9 il li3ba!"
Manal: "Thank you, thank you, thank you!!" I kissed him on the cheek and went to get dressed.















My Own Area...






والله حرام..
أكبر حرام...
اللي سويته فيني..!
مره تبيني!
حس فيني..
طالع فعيني..
شوف وش كثر فيها حزن..
منك أنا ميت ألم..!
والمشكلة أرجع أحن..
والله حرام...
تجرح القلب بغيابك..
وتروح وتنام..!






I hope you enjoyed the chapter, don't forget to give me feedback! Love you xx




























6 comments:

  1. AAHHH 3AAJEEEB 3AAAJEEB ELPPOOSST:'( LOVED IT - are aich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3ajebaa 3ajeeba
    Loved the post
    Loved u
    Post ASAP please
    Can't wait !!!!

    -B-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NAFSICCCHHHH NAFSICHHHH!!!
      Glad you did!!:D
      Loveyouwayyymore
      Inshallah wil do<3

      Delete
  3. way way lish chaite ya jassim we3 ok shame.on you shame on you
    well written blog my friend keeep it please ;*
    much love
    fofowa <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL don't worry things will get better!!<3
      Thank you!
      Glad youe enjoyed!!
      LOVEYOUUUU<3

      Delete