Saturday, February 16, 2013

Chapter 15 - Colorful Love









Giwaaa;**
Shonkoooommmmm????
Sorry for the delay with the post:c
This is dedicated to:
-B
-Are aich
-R_Ramboo
-Fofowa
For all their lovely comments on the last post<3
Yallahhhh enough with my chit chat and here is the chapter you guys were waiting for!!! ENJOY:D
Don't forget to comment!!!
LOVE YA<3















I entered the house and ran to my room locking the door after me. I heard Jassim knock on the door after I arrived in 5 minutes but I didn't answer him. I cried myself to sleep.



The only sentence that I kept rumbling in me was



(Itha ana ma aqdar a2min 7q ahali! 7q mno ba2min?)







-





I woke up the second day from the bangs on the door, my head was about to explode, I had a huge headache from crying.



Jawa: "MANOOOL FICHAY IL BAB!"
Noor: "MO MIN 9IJICH FICHAY GABIL LA AKSIR IL BAB FOUQ RASICH!"
Leena: "MANOOL YALLAH GOOMAYYYYY, KIL HATHA NOOM!"
Lamaar: "MANAALLLLL GOOMAAYYYYY YALLAH FICHAY IL BAB!!"



Manal: "Inzain inzain digeega!" I answered in a sleepy voice while I headed to the door.


I opened the door to find them all standing.



Manal: "Ishfeekom 7ana min 9iba7 Allah 5air?:c"
Jawa: "Laish gafla il bab?"
Noor: "EE LAISH?? WA8FEEN CHINA IQ6AWA YAN6IROON 7ALEEB!!!:@"
Leena: "Ishfeech? Laish chinich bachya?!"
Lamaar: "Manool feech shay??"
Manal: "Ishfeekom ma feeni shay!"



They all pushed the door and came in as I went back to my comfy bed and covered myself.



Noor: "HEYYYY HEYYYY GOOMAYYYY!!"
Manal: "OFFFFF!!:'( ishtabeen?"
Leena: "Tara benroo7 il sayeq bara?"
Manal: "5alkom!!!:'( please!!:("
Jawa: "Mali 5ilq anzaf, omi galat riday il bait!"
Lamaar: "Ana ba3ad!"
Manal: "5ala9 okay emshaw awa9ilkom 3ind il bab!"
Noor: "BS I7NA MO 7AMEER!"
Leena: "EE WALLAHHHH MA R7 NAMSHIII ELAAAA!"
Jawa: "W ENTAYYY GAYLA ISHFEECH!!"
Lamaar: "Manool 9ayr shay? Goolay!"
Manal: "Mako shay 9adgooni, bs 3indi 9ooda3 mo 6abee3i!"
Jawa: "Weehhhh salamaat!!!"
Noor: "FEENI WALA FEECH YA BA3AD CHADYYYY!!!"
Leena: "Mat shoofeen shar Manool!"
Lamaar: "Itha tabeen shay digaayy 3alayy okayy?"
Manal: "Okay!!:("
All of them: "BYEEEE!!!" They walked out as I answer back "Bye!"





I got up took a shower and got dressed into black leggings and a huge grey shirt, I fixed my hair into a messy bun and got my phone and headphones and headed downstairs.




Bader, Jassim and Rakan were sitting.



Manal: "9aba7 il 5airrr!!!!" I smiled.


I decided to ignore Jassim. I decided to see if he really loved me by ignoring him and seeing how long he would wait and run after me, and try to talk to me and get me back.



All of them: "9aba7 il Noor!"
Manal: "Ma radat mama?"
Bader: "La tawa!"
Manal: "WAIIINNN IL F6OORRR????!:("
Jassim: "Il7een betyeeba!"


I ignored what he said and walked to where Rakan was and sat next to him comforting myself.


Rakan: "Manool?!"
Manal: "Hala!"
Rakan: "Mo tensain wa3d ams, zain?"
Manal: "Ma Nisaata!!!:D"
Rakan: "Zain il7amdellah!!"




Jassim just stared at us like this> o.o




Manal: "Etkalem mno?!" I glared at Rakan.
Rakan: "Ha? Ma7ad!:c"
Manal: "Ashoof!!!" I tried grabbing his phone but he was stronger than me.
Rakan: "Akilm rab3ii, may9eer etshoofen sowalif riyayeeel!"
Manal: "Aha! Riyayeeel!" I laughed.



Rosy: "The breakfast ready, yallah come!"
Manal: "THANK YOU ROSY!!!"
Rosy: "Yallahhhh get up!"
Bader: "Zain zain, kilateena!"




We got up and ate breakfast.



Manal: "Wain Remas??:c"


Suddenly Remas walked in


Remas: "Kani!!!"
Jassim: "3omrich 6iweel!:&"


Remas ignored his and skipped to were I was, she then tried pulling the huge wooden chair that was next to me so that she could sit down. I helped her and she jumped up making herself comfy.




Remas: "Rakan sawli 9amoon!"
Jassim: "3ishtaw!"
Manal: "Ana asaweelich, shno tabeen?!"
Remas: "La abi Rakan ysaweeli:("
Rakan: "Ishtabeen bil 9amoon?"
Remas: "Abii nutella w jiben!"
Bader: "SHNO?"
Manal: "Fee a7ad yakil nutella wiya jibin?"
Remas: "Ee Ana!"
Jassim: "MO2RIFAAA!!"
Remas: "Ishtabii? 5ala9 bs nutella Rakan!"




Rakan made her a sandwich...


Bader: "Bishaaaahhh bishaaahhh!"
Remas: "Ishtabi?!" She took a huge bite from her sandwich.
Bader: "La wala shay, iklay, zagoom!"
Remas: "Eb ba6nik:@"
Bader: "Iklay ya 3ala may 7ader!"
Manal: "BADDDDEEEERRRR ISMELA 3ALAAAHAAAA LAISH ETGOOL CHII?:@"
Bader: "DI3LAAAAAAA!"
Rakan: "5alhaa ebroo7ha!"





-




After breakfast I took my headphones and my phone and went to the garden outside and sat on the swing whilst listening to music.



I kept swinging myself and listening to music, I loved the words...




"La ta5af min zimaaaan, il zimaan malha amaaan, 5af min ily kila amaank fee edenh w t2amnh, low 7abebik ma wifalik low 7abeebik feek 5an, Ash tirja min zimaanik il nateeja bayina"




{Sorry not saying the songs name, mabi a5ith ithimkom, I asked people they say 3adi you write the words of the song, cause china shi3ir bs the name of it, i can't}





Suddenly someone pushed the swing, I jolted up to find Jassim. I quickly took my headphones off and stared at him.



Manal: "Na3am?"
Jassim: "Ohhhh tawa za3lana il 7ilwa?"
Manal: "Az3al min shino? Mo za3lana!"
Jassim: "Aha okay! 3adi ag3ad?"
Manal: "La!!-.-"
Jassim: "Mashkoora!" And he sat down.
Manal: "Ana gilt l2!"
Jassim: "Manool!"



I ignored him and looked at the flowers that my mum had a gardener do, she loved nature and so did I.



Jassim: "Tara ma 9ar shay, bs 5ala9, lat saween salfa min wala shay!"
Manal: "W Ana giltlik mako shay! Laish etkaber il mawthoo3?"
Jassim: "L2nich za3lana!"
Manal: "Ya3ni ma r7 et'hidni ebroo7i 97?"
Jassim: "Ma r7 ahidich ela w Ana emratheech!"
Manal: "Okay, I'll leave the swing all for you then!"


I held my stuff and got up.




Wait, wait, don't start swearing at me, you don't understand! Manal is doing this for a reason, wanna know why? I'll tell you why! She wants to see if he really loves her, if he does? He'll chase after her and make her come back to him, he won't leave her easily...
Now back to the story>





Jassim: "MANAAALLLL!!"



I ignored and walked in the house leaving him behind, yes I loved him, but I'm just testing his love.




Rakan: "MANOOOL YALLAHHH LIBSAYYY!"
Manal: "Haw tawa il sa3a wa7da, ishfeek?!"
Rakan: "7abebty il sa3a wa7d w ni9, w entay sa3a 3alashan talbiseen w ba3dain il 6ireej!"
Manal: "Zain okay ray7a albis!"




I walked up stairs and went to my room, I heard footsteps out the door, suddenly someone knocked.



Manal: "Mno?"
..........: "Ana!" It was Jassim's voice.
Manal: "Lat dish!"



He turned the door handle and came in.



Manal: "What part of lat dish didn't you get exactly?!"
Jassim: "Non of it!"
Manal: "Ughhhh ishtabi?"
Jassim: "Bakalmich!"
Manal: "W Ana mabi, now get out!"
Jassim: "Shhhh wa6ay 9outich w sim3eeni!"


I sighed...


Jassim: "Ana asif!"
Manal: "Okay!"
Jassim: "La mo okay, sim3eeni!"
Manal: "Ma 3indi wa8t il7een! Balbis 3adi tit6la3 bara?!"
Jassim: "Mo 3adi!"
Manal: "UGHHHH!!!"
Jassim: "Shoofay 3ad Ana ga3d ga3d w mani 6ali3 ila w entay rathya, itha mo 3ajbich fa Hathi moshkiltich!"



I got up, took out what I was ganna wear and stood near the door.



Manal: "Then I guess I'll have to change somewhere else!"
Jassim: "Why are you playing hard to get?"
Manal: "Im not!"


I slammed the door and walked out leaving him inside.








Jassim's point of view...



Jassim: "Mashyyy Manal, mashyyyy, 9ibrayyy 3alay, Ana a3almich!"









Back to Manal...



I got dressed in my parents room, and fixed my wavy hair leaving it naturally down. I then applied some makeup on and left the room.



I walked down stairs to find Rakan sitting playing with his phone, I wondered who he talked to all that time.



Manal: "Yallah 5ala9t!"



I was wearing a white shirt that said peace and stripped blue and white leggings, my hand was stuffed with rings and I wore many bracelets.



Rakan: "Yallah okay!"
Manal: "Im driving!"
Rakan: "Eb a7lamich, ma7ad ysooq sayarti '3arii!"
Manal: "Pwease:'("
Rakan: "La please wala '3aira!"
Manal: "Fine!:("



I got in the car and Rakan started the car, as soon and he tried moving that car weird noises came out, Rakan opened the door and looked at tyre.



Rakan: "Flat tyre:c"
Manal: "Offfff shno Hal 7ath!!:("
Rakan: "5ala9 sim3ay, r7 adig 3ala irfeeji yiyi y9ali7ha w Ana weyach na5th sayart Bader!"
Manal: "Bader raa7!"
Rakan: "Wain?"
Manal: "3ind rab3a!"



Suddenly Jassim came out...



Jassim: "A55555 shno hatha? Weehhhh 7athkom 5ayis!" He chuckled.
Manal: "Maytha7ik-.-'"
Jassim: "Hahaha, kafi bath7ak:D"
Rakan: "5ala9 Manool dishay w Ana ag3ad a9ali7ha, chii sa3a 3ala aqal!"
Jassim: "Laish? Ta3alaw Wiyay, Ana baroo7 at'3ada!"
Manal: "La mashkoor-.-"
Rakan: "3an il Malaqa Manal, yallah Jassom tiwakalna!"
Manal: "Bs Ana 3indi shi'3il!"
Rakan: "Shi'3il shno?"
Jassim: "Ee shi'3il shno Manal!" He smiled evilly.
Manal: "Ughhhh wala shay, wait wait, w Remas?"
Jassim: "Remas obooy yay ya5itha il7een, l2ana betroo7 3eed milad bint 5alat'ha!"
Manal: "Aha!"




We rode the car, Jassim's car was a black Silvarado <3.<3




Manal: "Wain benroo7?"
Jassim: "Jahanam!" He laughed
Manal: "Maleeq-.-"
Jassim: "Ishfeech 3alay, wain taboon?"
Rakan: "5an roo7 il ba7ar, fee ma6a3im ihnak!"
Jassim: "Fouqaa!"




He started the car.



Manal: "Wa5raw Ana mas2oola 3an il DJ!"
Rakan: "La bilallah 9ada3na!"
Manal: "Chub:("
Jassim: "Sam3eena yallah!"



I put a song and began to yell the words out.






-







We arrived at the sea and sat in one of the restaurants, ordered food, and we waited for it to come.



Suddenly Rakan's phone rang...




















MY OWN AREA...





ابحكي حكايه...
حكايه عذبتني وتعبت خفوقي..
ابحكيلكم جزء ماني حاكيتها كامله..
ماني عارفه من وين أبدي!
وكيف لا بديت؟ انهي..
في داخلي كلام مجهول.. كلام كلام مجهول!
إيه مجهول...
كلام؟ من دون حروف..! عجزت أفسر إحساسي..
وكيف أسهر وأعاني...
طيب هو الحب يسوي كل هذا؟
ولا بنفسنا خلقنا المتاعب؟
ياناس؟ يابشر؟ ياعالم؟ ليه أنتو مافيكم إحساس؟
ليه كل واحد ينادي نفسي نفسي؟
طيب وش ذنب غيرك تجافيه؟
طيب دام نيتك ماهي بصافيه وتدري بأنك صاحب مزاج ليه تعلق فيك هالناس؟
ناس تلعب وناس تخون، ناس تكذب وناس تلف وتدور!
بس وش نقدر نقول؟
ناس تجرح.. وناس وناس وناس..!
لو بنعدد بتطوف الأيام ولاننتهي!
طيب وش صار لو عطيت من حولك شويت إحساس؟
تحب الراحه لنفسك؟ حبها لغيرك!








I hope you enjoyed, remember it's MY OWN AREA, ya3ni agool ily abi!
Don't forget to comment<3


























14 comments:

  1. As always AWESOME , word can't describe how much I love you ;***
    Post ASAP , please don't take long time , can't wait for the next post

    -B-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7abebtyyyyy thank you again, you always know how to make my day<3 inshallah verrrryyyy soon!!:D

      Delete
  2. A7eeeb ur storyyy jaad :p! read mine w 36eni raych! please post bser3a la t6wlen!post dailyy:p ily;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!<3
      Inshallah i will read urs
      Inshallah ill try posting daily:(

      Delete
  3. thanks for dedication i relly appreciate it made my day and smile :D
    jassim <3 too cute
    and i totally agree with about the songs thing dont say sorry cuz you didnt put the name you only did the right and i ashj3ch 3la hal shay long live islam <3<3
    i love ramse
    she is like my little cousin <3
    and your own area are wonderful as alwalys people are so crol these days :/ but there always be the pure heart of some of them
    -fofowa
    much love ;**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad i made you smile love xxx
      LONG LIVE ISLAM *highfive* hahaha
      And she loves you too
      I'm really glad you like my own area<3 yeah ur right!!1
      Love u xx

      Delete
  4. Aaaaaggggghhhh thanx for the dedication I really appreciate it!!!!! I'm gonna be all ghetto right noww! Guurrrrlllll urr blog is soooo fiiiinnnnneee imma make it minnnee..... =)) wallah magdr agoolch shkthr A3SHIG o AMOUT 3la ur blog <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 Allah ywfgich 3la the remaining and imma be waiting for dat next post ;*****

    - R_Ramboo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I ADORE YOU?:C
      WAYEEEDDDD WAYEEEDDDD WAYEEEDDDDDDD!!!!!!
      I'm reallllyyyyy happpy waallllaahhhhhh
      thank you x100000

      Delete
  5. I LOVE YOUURR BLOG:'(<3 -Are aich

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!
      And my blog loves you:') and so do I xx

      Delete
  6. LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED YOUR POST!!! KEEP IT UPPP(YY)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want the next chapppteerrrrrr pweaasee

    ReplyDelete