Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chapter 16 - Colorful Love











Heyyyyy I know someone of you wanna kill me right now for not posting, bs my exam is reallllyyyyy soon and I'm really busy wallah:( I'M TERRIBLY SORRY!!!:c
I hope you understand, I love you all and I hope you enjoy this chapter.
P.S: Don't forget to comment!!!;D
















We arrived at the sea and sat in one of the restaurants, ordered food, and we waited for it to come.



Suddenly Rakan's phone rang, he held it and got up leaving me and Jassim on the table.





Jassim: "Manal?!"
Manal: "Na3am?"
Jassim: "Laaaa mabii Hathi!"
Manal: "Ishtabi?-.-"
Jassim: "Goolay 3yoonhaaa!"
Manal: "Maby!"
Jassim: "MANAALLLLL!!!"
Manal: "Ha?"
Jassim: "5ala9 3ad sam7eeni, Tara wallah ma 9ar shay, shoofay itha ma sama7teeni bagoom w a9ari5 w agool a7bich!"
Manal: "Sawha itha fee omik 5air 3ad!"
Jassim: "Mashyyy!"




He was about to get up, but I pulled his hand pulling him down again.




Manal: "Jassiiiimmmm!"
Jassim: "3yoonnnn Jassim entay!" He sat back down.
Manal: "Ig3ad 5ala9!"
Jassim: "Ya3ni sama7teeni 5ala9?!"
Manal: "Eehhh ehhh bs ig3ad!"
Jassim: "Ahaaaa bs 3ashan etsakteeni mo?!"
Manal: "La Shako wallah sama7tik!"
Jassim: "Gooleli enich et7ibeeni!"
Manal: "Shisma!" I tried to find something to change the subject, I observed Rakan coming closer, "Rakan yahhh 5ala9 iskit!"
Jassim: "Et'thay3een il 9agla ha? Mashyyy bamasheeha Hal Mara, bs Tara ma 5ala9t minich!"
Manal: "Shhhh!!!" I laughed.




Rakan sat back down and he had a huge smile on his face.




Manal: "Ishfeek shag il 7alj?"
Rakan: "La wala shay!"
Jassim: "Yallahhhhh wain il akil!"
Manal: "Kaaa Kaaa wi9al!"





We ate and enjoyed our time, Rakan was becoming realllyyyy realllyyyy sweet, I don't know what's up with him.







-







Rakan paid the bill,


Rakan: "3ijabkom il akil?!"
Manal: "IYANEEENNNNN 3IJABNI WAYED!!:D"
Jassim: "Ee il7amdellah!"
Rakan: "Il7amdellah, Ee Jassim Ana wa7d min il rabi3 r7 yimerni il7een fa itha tiqdar etrid Manal il bait?!"
Jassim: "7athreen!"
Manal: "Rakaannnn abii aroo7 ashoof miles!"
Rakan: "Mno hatha?"
Manal: "Wa7d 3arfta min il mostashfa!"
Rakan: "Ista7 3ala wayhich wain ga3deen!"
Manal: "Rakaannnn:( Tara rayal shayeeebbbb 3ood, w amricyy, w plus 3indi irfeejati minak, please please pleaaaassseeee yallah 3ad!"
Rakan: "Etwadeeha Jassim?!"
Jassim: "7athreen, min 3yooni!"
Manal: "YAAAYYYYY A7IBKOM WALLAHHHH WAAAYYYEEEDDD!!!"
Rakan: "5abla wallah mo 9a7ya entay, bs ha mo etgazreenha, il rayal 3inda shi'3il, mo fatheelich!"
Manal: "La wallahhhh?:c"
Jassim: "La Afa 3alik bs, 7isbat i5tii a76ha bi3yooni, lat 5af ma 3indi shay, w ba3dain 7ata low 3indi afathi nafsi 7q bint 5alti il '3alya!"
Rakan: "7abebyyy wallah!" Rakans phone rang, "Yallah ma3 il salama!"
Manal and Jassim: "Ma3 il salama!"





Rakan left leaving Jassim and I,





Jassim: "Engoom nitmasha shway?"
Manal: "Okay!"





We left the restaurant and began to walk, the wind blew into my hair and tickled my nose, my eyes were stapled to the floor, I counted tiles in my brain as we walked, I can feel him staring at me.



After a long minutes of silence...






Jassim: "Manal?!"
Manal: "Hmmm?!"
Jassim: "A7bich!"
Manal: "Jassim Allah y5aleek bs!"
Jassim: "Manal entay Laish chii? Kila lazim et5arbeen il jaw, Laish entay chii ga3 etsaween 7aram 3alich, ma 3indich i7sas? Kila etba3deeni 3anich, w Ana a7awl atgarab w a7awel eni a7tiweech, bs entay ma ta36eeni fir9a, mo ga3 et7asiseeni enich tabeeni, enich et7ibeeni, you're always trying to push me away from you!!"
Manal: "I-" He interrupted me.
Jassim: "Save it!" He was about to walk away before I held his arm pulling him back to where he was.
Jassim: "Wh-" I interrupted him by putting my hands on his mouth, he stared at me deeply as I looked into his eyes, I then pulled him in for a hug, I don't know how or why I did that but all I knew was that i was such a pain the few days that passed, I hugged him really tightly, he was surprised at first but then he hugged me back, he pressed against my bones tightly pushing me onto his chest. His perfume filled my nostrils, I adored that smell.





I then moved away,




Manal: "Ana asfa!" He played with my hair and stared at me,
Jassim: "Iw3ideeni enich r7 etimeen 7aqi w enich ma r7 et'hideeni, w ma t7 etwa5reen 3ani!"
Manal: "Wa3d!" He then pulled his hand out and I put my hand in his.




We walked on the sea for a while in silence, and then we rode the car and made our way to the hospital.







-








In the car,,,



Jassim: "Manal 3a6eeni teliphonich!"
Manal: "Laish?"
Jassim: "Bs 3a6eeni yah!"



I handed it to him, he pressed a few buttons and handed it to me,



Manal: "Ishsawait?"
Jassim: "Wait il7een etshoofen!"
Manal: "Jassiiiimmmmm!!!:("
Jassim laughed: "9aber!!"



He held his phone and handed it to me,

Jassim: "Digay 3ala nafsich min teliphoni!" He ordered. I just stared at the phone he handed me.
Jassim: "Ishfeech?"
Manal: "Mabi!"
Jassim: "Manool lat 5afeen ma r7 asawi shay ishfeech, 7ata low 9ar 3indi ra8mich shno ya3ni!"
Manal: "Ent wa3atni Jassim!"
Jassim: "I promise bs whatsapp, bs!!!"
Manal: "Jassim madre!"
Jassim: "Yallah 3ad Manool, wallah ma r7 adig ela low entay rathya, wa3d!"




I glanced at the phone one more time then took it, I called myself, my phone suddenly rang,



The name that appeared was:

"A7bich!"




I looked at him and smiled shyly as my eyes sparkled at him,





Suddenly a song I loved came up on the radio,


Manal: "6aweeelll 6aweeelll!"
P.s- kanat i'3niyat il Mu6ref.




Jassim began to sing and I just laughed at how his voice was a totally disaster, but to me? I loved it, if he stopped I'd make him continue.




Jassim: "Tara 9ooti 5ayis!"
Manal: "Ee Ana a7iba shlon?"
Jassim: "Wallah Maynoona entay!"
Manal: "Il7een Ana Maynoona?!"
Jassim: "A7la Maynoona!"



I smiled,



We arrived at the hospital, we got out the car and walked in.
I smiled as we headed to Miles room, I knocked the door and went in, Miles was watching T.V.



Miles: "Hellooo helllooo!" He smiled.
Manal: "As I promised:D how are you?!"
Miles: "Same as everyday!"
Manal: "Oh this is my cousin, Jassim!"
Miles: "Nice to meet you!"
Jassim: "Pleasures all mine sir!"
Miles: "Grab a chair and sit down, don't be shy!"


We sat down,


Miles: "Are you studying Jassim?"
Jassim: "Yes sir!"
Miles: "Oh, very nice, and what's ur plans for the future?!"
Jassim: "Well I'm still not sure but i might work in a Company or something!"
Manal: "I'm ganna go and get some coffee, want any?"
Jassim: "Yibliii ma3ach!"
Miles: "I'm fine, had mine already!"
Manal: "Okay!" I walked out.










Jassim's point of view...



Jassim: "Walaaaihhhhh Hathi hadatni ebroo7i ma3 Hal Maynoon, il7een ebyig3ad sa3a ygargeeer fouq rasi!"
Miles: "What are you saying, sorry I don't understand!"
Jassim: "Eehhh a7san la tifham!"
Miles: "Pardon?!"
Jassim: "Huh? Nothing nothing!"
Miles: "Hmmm And how about love Jassim?!"
Jassim: "Ent ishfeeehhhh omik??? Wallah ment 9a7i! Huh eee ummm what do you mean?!"
Miles: "Any plans of marriage son?"
Jassim: "W ba3dain ma3ak ent, Waliiikkkk ishgad 7ilmik 9a3ab, low Ana wildik chan tibarat minik min zimaaaannnn!" I faked a smile.
Miles: "I don't understand what your saying, please talk English!"
Jassim: "3anik ma fahamt, umm no no, no plans of marriage!"



Miles coughed,



Jassim: "Il3an abo ilsa3a il ga3at ma3ak feeha, wa5iirrrrr lat ki7 eb wayhi Allah y5isik!"
Miles: "Sorry, I just have a terrible cold!"
Jassim: "No it's okay!" I faked another smile.
Miles: "Please can you hand me the tray over there, I still didn't have my lunch and I'm starving!"
Jassim: "Yes yes ofcourse!" I got up to get the tray, "Emsha'3ilna 5adam 3ind obook-.-!"
Miles: "Thank you!" I handed it to him.
Jassim: "Zaqoom, la3ala may 7ader gool ameen!"
Miles: "Yes Amin!"
Jassim: "Ha? Yes yes Amin Amin, ikil ikil!"




Suddenly Manal walked in,



Manal: "Backkkkk!!!:D"


She handed me my coffee and sat down,



Jassim: "Yallah mishana?"
Manal: "Tawna yayeen ishfeek?!"
Jassim: "La bs 3aib, ma nabi en3awer rasa miskeen!"
Manal: "Okay yallah goom!"


Manal: "I'm realllyyyy sorry we have to leave, I'll come visit from time to time, take care!"
Miles: "Hahaha it's okay darling, don't worry, take care!"











Manal's point of view...



We walked out,



Jassim: "Wayed 7abaita!"
Manal: "9ij?! Miskeen yaksir il 5a6ir!"
Jassim: "Ee wallah, yallah saraanaa!"
Manal: "Yallah!"



We got into the car and headed home,


Manal: "Weeeehhhh 6ifaa teliphoni, 3adi asta3mil teliphonik Jassim?! Bakaim omi!"
Jassim: "Huh? Teliphoni? Shisma mako sha7an, r7 y6fii 2%!"
Manal: "Eehhh may 5alif ebser3a wallah!"
Jassim: "La la ka shway w no9al, mala da3i!"
Manal: "Umm okay!"




Laish ma 3a6ani yah? Weird, maybe 9ij mako sha7an, lat 7ateen Manal mako shay, Jassim loves you bs 5ala9 chub!




We finally arrived and Jassim parked the car, we got out and walked into the house.


I saw Bader in my face as soon as I opened the door.



Manal: "YMAAA!!"
Bader: "Ishfeech shayfa yini?"
Manal: "Eehhh ENT!!!!!"
Bader: "Ath7ak?-.- Wain ri7taw?!"
Manal: "Rakan 3izamna ma63am amricyy!"
Bader: "Wain?"
Manal: "3al ba7ar!"
Bader: "Entay mal ma6a3im kash5a? Entay 7adich Mac!"
Manal: "Chub:(!"
Bader: "Hahaha 5ala9, Tara irfeeji mawjood!"
Manal: "Shasaweela ya3ni? A9afiqla!"
Bader: "Yahillll!!!" He walked away.
Manal: "ENTAAA!!!!!" I yelled!





Manal: "Ana baroo7 abadil!"
Jassim: "Okay, Ana bag3ad mini!"



I headed to my room and got changed, I then sat and stared at myself in the mirror as I brushed my long cinnamon hair.




Suddenly there was a knock on the door,


Manal: "Mnooooo???!" I yelled.













My Own Area...





كنت احن..
كنت أحسك لي وطن..
كانت الدنيا عيونك!
شاري حبك بأي ثمن..
بس للأسف..؟
راح الوطن..
دار الزمن..
وراح الهوى..
الي وسط قلبي سكن؟
بإختصار..؟!
ماعدت احن...







I hope you enjoyed the chapter.
P.S: I DO NOT APPRECIATE ANYONE STEALING MY OWN AREA!!! Remember it's MINE, and I write what I like so please don't ask me why I wrote this.
Don't forget to give me feedback:D
Thank you xxx













8 comments:

  1. FIRSSSTTTT ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    amazzziiiiinnngggg POST especially when it came to Jassim's POV I started to laugh chni mynoona=)) ksr 5a6ri miles ma ydri wain allah ga6a walla your blog is one of the BEST blogs i've read madree shagool wallah you leave me speechless in every post :") WALLAH YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE ADORE YOUR BLOG!!!! i ♥ it soo much ldraja 76aita on my bookmark so your blog will always be a click away

    9j 9j 9j allah ywfgch m3a your blog :')

    -R_Ramboo ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looool mskeen Miles, YOUR THE ONE THAT ALWAYS LEAVES ME SPEECHLESS!!!
      7ABEBTYYYYYY I ADORE YOUUUU
      WAYYYYY ETSHAWGEEENNNNN!!!!:(<3

      Delete
  2. sup :p
    loved the post wyd jassim no comment xD
    rakan shlkla y7b ;p
    your from the best writhers very wonderful job ;*
    allah ywfgch eb emt7natch <3
    ahm shay drstch <3
    mo tsh'3len nafsch ok 7boboa?! :p
    MUCH LOOOOOVEEE
    fofowa<3<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyyy<3
      LOL shaklich shakataayy Rakan;P
      Thankyouuu 7abebtyyy wallahhh!!!
      Okayyyy:$
      ILOVEYOUWAYYYYMORE<3

      Delete
  3. looveed the post, one of the bests wallaah♡
    anyways, waiting for the next post
    aaannndd ii loovedd jassim's complaining made mee laugh a lot wallah that post of yours always brightens up my daay
    LOOVEE YOU AND YOUR AMAZING POSTS ♡♡♡♡
    -ghamaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7abebtyy glad you did!!<3
      Inshallah ASAP
      And ur comments brighten mine<3.<3
      ILOVEYOUUUWAYYYMORE!!<3

      Delete
  4. Waiting on the next post, this is the best blog walah, you are very talentedd mashalla 3alaaichh amazinng, lovee youuu keep up the not only good work the great great great worrkkk;***❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7abebtyyyy thank youuu!!!
      I'm so glad you enjoy my blog!<3
      Loveyouwayyymore
      awwwhhhhhh:(<3

      Delete