Saturday, February 16, 2013

SKIN CARE - GIRLS POST








Heyyyyy!!:D
So many girls asked me to do a skin care post cause they have rough skin or they want more soft skin, and also for pimples.
Today I'm ganna talk about all that, if you have any questions you can DM me or just comment below and I'll answer or even ask me on ask.fm
My twitter is @blogger_kuwait so feel free to ask, P.S: I don't bite, and no I won't push you off so don't be scared to DM me, bil 3aks, it tends to make my day<3
So now I'll leave you to enjoy...











Many girls want lovely soft skin so here are things you can do to get that:




1-Cleanse your skin twice a day (Morning & Evening) with soap free body wash, water, and a soft sponge.



2-The most important step-Exfoliate! Exfoliate once a week (or once a fortnight if you have sensitive skin). It will remove dead skin cells, dirt, & oil...and will leave your skin baby soft! You can do this with an exfoliating puff, exfoliating shower gloves or with an exfoliating scrub(store bought or hand made).



3-Then Pat dry with a big fluffy towel. Don't rub or scrub - this damages your skin and also creates wrinkles later on in life.



4-Apply lotion, cream, or body oil before you leave the steam-filled bathroom. This is the best time to moisturize your skin (within 3 minutes) and lock in moisture, because your pores are still open and your skin is still moist. If you want your skin to be extra soft, then use Johnson's baby lotion. Its especially great for sensitive skin, because there are no harmful chemicals and is made for a baby's soft skin!
{Personally for me? I use Johnson's baby lotion!}



5- At bedtime put moisturizer on any area of the body that you want to be softer. Put on tights/pantyhose(for legs), gloves(for hands), socks(for feet), etc., and leave it on overnight. (The pantyhose & etc. over your body locks in moisture and leaves your skin soft and creamy!) Be prepared to take a shower the next morning!



6- Many people use scrubs, body scrubs, they are very good and remove the dead skin!
{Personally I get my body scrubs either from the body shop or bath and body works!}



7-Drink half your weight in ounces of water every day. For example, if you weigh 140 lbs, you should drink 70 ounces of water every day, this will keep your skin hydrated from the inside out.



8- For particularly rough dry areas such as feet, knees & elbows slather on some lotion or body oil before you go to bed. When you wake up they will feel a whole lot better.



9-NEVER!! AND I MEAN NEVER pop a pimple!!!! Popping pimples can push infected material further into the skin, leading to more swelling and redness, and even scarring. To get rid of pimples I personally advise you to get two creams which are REAALLLLYYYY GOOD, I always use them and they help, I promise, it's no joke, the pimples really go.

Here are the two creams names:
1-Retin-A Crema
2-Eldoquin Forte 4% Cream
(Their pictures will appear at the end of the post)


WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!! READ THIS(IMPORTANT!!!!)> NEVER NEVER NEVER PUT THE CREAM AND GO OUT!! NEVER!!!! It will damage ur skin, so I advise you to put it at night and sleep, then wash it in the morning, personal I use the first cream only. But you should use the first one(yellow) 4 times on the pimple, then use the second one(blue) for about twice and the pimple should have gone, some people mix the two creams together and apply them.
Note: They aren't really expensive, they're cheap in fact, they each cost 2-3.500KD, and you can get them from the pharmacy.



10- Don't touch your face a lot, it's not good, and try not to lean your face on things.



11- If you put makeup in the morning or so, always remember to remove it before going to bed, for me personally, if I have a party and I apply makeup, as soon as I get home I take it off using Johnson's makeup remover. Don't ask me why I use Johnson always, I just love it, all my face creams and my body creams and makeup removers and all that, are Johnsonx_x



12- I know everyone loves taking a bath with hot water but it's not good for your skin, so try using cold water or just normal water, for me? I JUST LOVE using hot water even though I turn reallllyyyy red and I find myself looking like hell boy when I come out of the shower because my skin is realllyyyy sensitive:'( so I'm starting to try making the water colder, and I'm getting used to it.



13- If you want, apply some sun block before going out of the house, it protects the skin.








I really hope I helped you guys, you'd make my day telling me what you think about the post, feel free to comment, or let me say, please comment:D
LOVE YOU!!!<3























8 comments:

  1. very very helpful cuz i am in a Tragedy i have like some pimples on my face and they like wont go i tried very thing but no use i will try your creams i hope they work thanks so much ;***
    fofowa <3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad i helped!!
      These creams will surely work xxx ur welcome hun

      Delete
  2. Mashallah kl shay glteeh Ana asaweeh!! 7ta elcreams 3ndy eyyahom oo asta5demhom kl yoom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i will start doing that from tomorrow so i will buy these stuff today ,, i hope it works cuuuz i have been trying many many things on my face but my face is VERY oily my acne is on my forehead and my chin and nose my forehead is the most oiliest place so because of that i always change the products i use but none of them worked good with me one time my acne spread in ALMOST almost all my face so i lost hope and started popping them :( so now i have been trying very hard to stop myself and el7emdelela i have been doing a really good job thank you VERY much for your advice :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the oily places try using lemon, they say is makes your face dry in the oily places, and put creams for oily faces, they help!!! And dont pop them, realllllyyy bad, i'm glad you stopped!! You welcome hun, if you need anything tell me, i'm here!!!:D And i'm sure that the creams will help<3

      Delete
  4. I wanna try bs elmushkila i dnt have any pimples and i have soft skin :c

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then don't!
      Why try when you have what you want!!
      STAY AS YOU ARE HONEY!!<3

      Delete