Wednesday, January 30, 2013

LOSE WEIGHT - Girl Post






Heyyy guys, this isn't a post for my story, no, this is a post that I'll be talking today about how to lose weight fast.
So I will tell you everything I know and all research I did, and how people I know got from 100kg to 58kg
So listen up and enjoy...


P.S - Please don't forget to comment below and if u want a dedication just leave a letter/number/initial ...












Everyone wants to lose weight these days and be healthy but many people don't know how or they get bored and say "Why should I get thin, my life, my body!" NO!! You're 100% wrong love, when you get fit and lose weight, this makes you happy plus this is good for you and your health. Don't look around and say, "Yeah well that's impossible, how can I lose 5/10/20 kg's" NO!! You can and you will, you just need some tips and a plan and some workout and most importantly CONFIDENCE!!! Many people will laugh at you at the beginning but at the end, who will be laughing? You!! I tell you why? Cause you're the one with the amazing, sexy, hot, fit body, and they are the ones who underestimated your strength.



So enough of my talk now, lets go on...




Listen, if you want to lose weight EXTREMELY FAST!!! Remember that you have to be EXTREMELY CAREFUL!!! Because if you lose it fast, you can easily gain it fast, keep that in mind.





Okay so the first step for a FAST diet is this:


1- The best way to lose weight very fast is only eating soup, only soup!! BS!!! Your lunch should be a soup, CABBAGE SOUP is the best soup that burns calories, I swear, like instead of gaining calories you'll lose them! But it doesn't taste quiet good, some people like it, but some don't.

Here is the recipe and direction of making the cabbage soup:



Recipe:

- 3 onions
- 2 green pepper
- Seasoning (A little salt, maggi, curry)
- 3 raw tomatoes
- 5 carrots
- 1 cabbage




Direction:

Slice the onions, the green pepper, the tomatoes, the carrots, the cabbage, and put them all in a pot with some water on the fire.

Then add your seasonings, the salt (A LITTLE!!), the maggi, the curry.

Cover the pot and allow it to boil for about ten to twenty minutes.

Your cabbage soup is now ready to be eaten.




There are many other soups you can eat, like broccoli soup, sweet potato soup, mushroom soup, chicken soup, tomato soup, lentil soup, there are tons of soups, if you want me to write any soup recipes and directions just tell me either below/twitter or ask.fm.


It will be dead hard for the first two days, like you may starve, but try to think of something else, don't think of food. They say that if you take a shower if you hungry it makes you forget about the food and also drinking coffee with NO SUGAR is a good way.



2- Drink a lot of water, yes, stuff yourself with water, minimum of 8 cups of water a day.



3- NO SWEETS, NO DON'T LOOK AT THE PACK OF CHOCOLATE AND SAY "OH WELL ONE WON'T HURT!" NO!! ONE WILL HURT, ARE YOU GANNA LET THE FOOD WIN ON YOU, WHEN YOU'RE EATING, YOU FEEL HAPPY? RIGHT! BUT AFTER YOU FINISH EATING, WHAT DO YOU FEEL? GUILT!! YES YOU FEEL GUILTY CAUSE YOU JUST STUFFED YOURSELF WITH MANY CALORIES THAT YOU WON'T KNOW HOW TO LOSE AND GET RID OF! NO!!! ONE WILL HURT, ONE WILL, CAUSE THIS ONE WILL MAKE IT GO TO A TWO AND A THREE AND ETC... DO YOU WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT? DO YOU WANT TO GO SHOPPING AND FIND YOUR SIZE EVERYWHERE, DO YOU WANT TO GO TO A PARTY AND HAVE EVERYONE STARING AT YOU CAUSE YOU LOOK HOT, YOU LOOK AMAZING, CAUSE YOUR BODY HAS CURVES, CAUSE YOU'RE SEXY? YEAH WELL GUESS WHAT? THAT WON'T HAPPEN IF YOU EAT THAT ONE, THAT TWO, THREE, ETC... CHOCOLATE.



4- Always walk for about 15 minutes before eating.



5- Never walk after eating, because if you walk your body won't know what to concentrate on, burning calories? Or digesting the food? So just sit for about 5-15 minutes after eating. But after the food in 30 minutes go for a walk or a run or a jog.



6- Don't sleep a lot, that will make you fat, yes, sleep a minimum of 8 hours only.



7- Always drink water before eating.



8- NO MORE FIZZY DRINK, ALSO JUICES, NO MORE!! STICK WITH WATER ONLY.



9- If you're starving and you can't eat soup only, have an apple or any other fruit in the morning. Then soup for lunch and NO DINNER!! I tell you what is the most thing that makes you fat? DINNER!! I tell you why? Because after dinner you will have to go to sleep, and the food you just ate won't know how to digest itself cause you will be sleeping. So that food will turn to fat!!!



10- Always encourage yourself, look at the models, look at pictures of people who lost weight, before and after pictures, (My cousin was 85kg, she's now 56kg, I wish I could show you her pictures, but I can't!) it will motivate you a lot, believe in yourself, always remember that YOU CAN!! AND YOU WILL!!! You can get down in size, you can get down in weight, you can go to shops and find your size, you can be noticed, YOU CAN, YOU WILL!! Many did it, many have achieved but after enthusiasm, after hard work, after they believed in themselves. Are you ganna let food win on you? Hahaha you'd be such a fool!!! Start from now, not tomorrow, not next week, NOW!!!! Always remember that if you control yourself the first two days, you will be able to control yourself till the end.



11- Record your weight at the beginning, and don't be sad if after a week or so you don't lose weight, cause if you don't lose weight, this shows you didn't do enough work, so this makes you acknowledge that you have to do more.
(BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT YOU FOLLOW THIS SOUP DIET AND YOU DON'T LOSE WEIGHT!! IF YOU DON'T LOSE WEIGHT IT MEANS YOU WEREN'T FOLLOWING THIS!!)



12- EXCERSIZE! Don't look at the word I just wrote and say "MIN 9IJICH? I CAN BARELY GET OFF THE COUCH! PSHHHTTT IN YOUR DREAMS BABE!" NO!!! You can, go to a gym, champions, flex, etc.... There are many, you have no excuse. If you mum doesn't allow you to get into a gym, then stick to your walking machine, to your bicycle, if you don't have one then stick to taking walks in the neighbor hood, if your mum doesn't allow that also, BEG HER TO TAKE YOU TO THE "MAMSHA!!". In every area there is one, go with a friend, your sister, your nanny!! YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES!! You have no time? Well I can see that you're reading this, how come you have the time to read about this and eat and watch T.V and everything else, but you don't have 30 minutes just to go for a walk? Tell me how?! Didn't you say that you don't have time, don't say I can't, don't say I'm tired! These are just lame, lazy excuses, and I'm sorry if you think I'm being rude, but this is the only way to encourage you, the only way to show you the road, the only way to get you off your bum and get you moving. Don't say you can't, cause you CAN!!!



13- A very wise professor taught me that anything you eat from the morning till 12 noon is easily digested, so if you can't hold yourself and you're really hungry, then have breakfast in the morning, oatmeal is good, or subway, or a small sandwich or something. BUT NO DINNER!!! ONLY BREAKFAST AND LUNCH!! Kapeeshhhh? I know your like "What the hell is wrong with this women, she wants to starve us to death or what!" But hey, you're the one who wanted to lose weight, your the one who looked at your body and said, boooyyyyy how much I hate looking like this! Not me, it's you, so stop complaining, STOP THE "I CAN'T", AND START DOING IT!




14- NEVER EVER GIVE UP!! Never!! You understand me, don't think, "Oh man I can't do this, I'll just give up, I don't care what people say when they see me!" You know what? You a quitter!! Cause if you start it, you should always end the way you wanted it to end, with the results you wanted. DON'T QUIT!! YOUR NOT A FAILURE EXCEPT IF YOU QUIT!



15- If you want to do aerobics, check out YouTube there are many amazing videos that will help you.



16- START TODAY!!!



So follow all the steps I gave you and remember:


Breakfast: Fruits or oatmeal or a small sandwich (when I say small, I mean with cheese only or labna only or whatever, not 20 kinds of cheeses and meat and hotdog, NO!) with water.


Lunch: Soup (you can find many recipes on the Internet), best one is cabbage since it burns calories, and I told you the recipe at the beginning of this post already.


Dinner: NO! NADAA! NOTHING! ZERO!!! Get it? NO DINNER MISS!!!


Don't forget to drink water before eating and also to excersize before eating!!







I really hope I helped you guys and If you need anything I'm here! If you want to know how many kg's you have to lose to be normal, send me you weight and height, either below in the comment bar or on my ask.fm or DM me if you want @blogger_kuwait !
If you need any encouraging or you don't understand something, you can ask me by twitter, ask.fm, below, or you can also kik me @blogger_kuwait (yes it's the same as my twitter account!).




Love ya xxx
Don't forget to comment..






16 comments:

  1. SOMETHING I FORGOT TO MENTION IN MY POST!!!
    Eat slowly, take 10-20 mintues while eating
    So you can feel full, cause after 10-20 minutes of you sitting infront of food and eating slowly you brain shoots messages saying it full!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where you ever overweight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, i was never overweight, i am always normal, but i'm just trying to help people

      Delete
  3. your cousin ib cham youm th3afat:(?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well ehya she lost weight and gained and lost and gained, but it took her about a month, but it depends on the person, like for example my tutor, he used to be about 250 kg! he lost about 43kg in one month, now he is 90kg, he goes to this gym and he doesnt eat much!! He changed a lot!! So it depends on the person love and how much h can lose!

      Delete
  4. OMG jaad jaad mashkuuraa matgasreen a7laa post 9ara7aaa , ily w mita post min elqe9a?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7abebtyyy thank you xxx glad i helped, inshallah soon

      Delete
  5. If u dont eat dinner its not good the doctor gal 7ag my grand father lana b9k ill m3da and lasem surgery even if u ate a fruit for dinner its not good for ur health ;p i just wanted to say :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please read what i wrote on top (SEVEREEE DIETING) Thank you<3

      Delete
  6. Dinner is actually really important. Everybody should eat dinner.. You think you helped them lose weight by not eating dinner but the truth is a normal person should eat 6 meals a day (3 of them are breakfast-lunch-DINNER, and 2 snacks in between) for breakfast, you could eat things that have protien in it( Eggs) and if you are going to eat eggs, its better to add vegetables. For lunch, eat meat or chicken or fish or prawns(the best thing is fish cuz it makes you smart) and don't eat anything white(ex. Rice, BREAD!!) and you have to excersize a LOT! But my main point is DINNER IS AN IMPORTANT MEAL SO DON'T SKIP IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please read what i wrote on top (SEVEREEE DIETING) Thank you<3

      Delete
  7. Please post kel 5minute aswey refresh ou makuu post:( I need post rightnow please:(!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, it means a lot to me

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey. i know I'm late, but can you please tell me a recipe for chicken soup? and does it gain weight? thankyouu xx

    ReplyDelete