Saturday, January 12, 2013

Chapter 8 - Colorful Love







Heyyy guys, shlonkom? How is 2013 going?! Hope it's good!!
I'm really sorry for the cliffhangers I always make, nyahahaha, evil me, hahaha sorry again, always like to keep tension and excitement in my story.
I'm really sorry also for the delay in post, but I was realllllyyyyy busy, hope you understand!!
Enjoy and give me feedback on @blogger_kuwait ! Love ya xxx











Suddenly I heard someone call out my name, my heart started to beat faster, what if it was Miles? Would he get mad that i saw the picture and read the letter? I shouldn't of held the book! I slowly turned around with the picture and letter still in my hand. Caught red handed?


It was Jassim...

I felt relief, thank god it wasn't Miles!!!

I stared at Jassim as he came towards the table I was at.

Jassim: "Entay wanich?! Sa3a endawrich, omich w obooj w Bader, kilhom 5ayfeen, 3abalhom 9arlich shay, entay min 9ijich ti6li3een bidoon ist2than?!" He said in an angry tone. I quickly put back miles story and the letter as it was.
Manal: "Shno?" I jolted out in fear.
Jassim: "Shno ily shno?" He calmed himself down cause he noticed the fear in me. He moved his hand down his hair trying to calm down.
Manal: "I was just wondering around!" I said innocently as I moved my long cinnamon hair that covered my eye.
Jassim: "Inzain 5ala9 emshay awadeech il daar!"
Manal: "Bs Ana.." He interrupted me.
Jassim: "Shhhh, mako bs, yallah," He started to push my wheelchair.


I lowered my eyes to the ground not knowing what to say, as he pushed my wheel chair to my room.






-




The days went by, and I got to know Miles much better, he had a mystery behind him. It was like he was a man with locks of secrets, and I had to unlock each lock to get to know him. He was so sweet and he was funny also, he loved to joke and to make people smile. But over all that he had a fire of sadness in his eyes, like a match that was glowing and making him die everyday more.


I slowly opened my eyes, it was a new day at this sticky hospital, I hated it here, not that it was bad quality or anything, no, it was perfect and had an amazing view, but I wanted to go home, I wanted my friends, my family, I just didn't like it here!:(


I stretched my arms and took a sip of the glass of water that was next to me. Today Miles promised to show me pictures of his wife and David. I loved to get him to talk about them, I felt he would let the storm in him out and that he would feel much better.


I started using crutch's and I was feeling much better. I held my crutch's and walked towards the door, I turned the handle and left the room.


I walked to the nurse that was sitting on the front table.


Manal: "9aba7 Il 5air Maryoom!" Yes the nurse became my friend.
Maryam: "9aba7 il noor ya 7ilo, kefeek?!" Her Lebanese accent was perfect.

*NOTE: Sorry I'm not really good in talking Lebanese fa mashaw il badliyat*

Manal: "Tamam il7amdellah, w entay?!"
Maryam: "Mashy il 7al, sho badik ti3meli ilyoum?"
Manal: "Ummm baroo7 ashoof Miles shway!"
Maryam: "Bs la tinsy ti3meli shantaytik 3ashan r7 ti3meli check out bokra!"
Manal: "Shno?!"
Maryam: "Ehhh sho enseeti? Mo tinseena Manal!"
Manal: "Akeed ma r7 ansach, r7 azoorkom!"
Maryam: "Wa3d?"
Manal: "Ee wa3ad!" I smiled



I then made my way to the table that Miles always sat at.

I found him sitting with a scramble board game with him.



Miles: "Goodmorning," He bared his teeth at me.
Manal: "Goodmorning," I smiled back politely.
Miles: "If you win on me in the game, I'll buy you coffee, if I win, you're ganna buy me coffee, deal?!"
Manal: "Deal!" I grinned.



We started to play, I enjoyed my time a lot, letters were running around in my head trying to create words that make sense.
He was winning, and I was just losing:c


Miles: "YES!!!" He laughed
Manal: "Hey!!:( it's not fair, I don't have much experience in this game!" I complained.
Miles: "I don't care, a deal is a deal!"
Manal: "Fine!" I moaned.
Miles: "Off you go, and don't forget, two shots and two packs of sweet and low." He teased me.

I faked a smile and went to get us coffee, and flake for me.



After he enjoyed his coffee, he showed me photos and started to talk about his wife. I felt sorry for him, but I didn't want to show him so he wouldn't feel bad about telling me.




I woke up the second day and packed my bag. I had to leave the hospital, Miles was really sad about me leaving and so was I. Even though I didn't like the place I still wanted to see Miles. I promised to visit him and Maryam also every once in a while.



Lamaar, Juju, Layoon and Noor came with my dad and Bader to check me out



Jawa: "HALA BIL 7UB!!!" She winked.
Manal: "Hahaha;$"
Layoon: "3ishtaw, ya3ni tisti7ii ma3 il wayh!"
Manal: "Chub!" I gave her a death stare "Noor yibeeli maay!"
Noor: "5adamat obooj Ana? Goomay entay!:&"
Manal: "il7een Ana bil mostashfa, mareetha ilmafrooth etdal3ooni, chee et3amleeni!"
Noor: "Mareetha? Hahaha, chinich i79an!"
Lamaar: "7araam 3alikom, Ana ayeeblich!"
Manal: "W ABII FLAKEEEE<3.<3"
Lamaar: "Inzain!" Lamaar went to get me water and flake, as my dad and Bader checked out.
Jawa: "Agool Manool!"
Manal: "Haa?"
Jawa: "Fee VIMTO?!?<3"
Manal: "Jawa 7abebtee ya 3omri, fat7ay 3yoonich ishway! I7na wain?"
Noor: "Bil mostashfa, ya3ni ya 5ibla!"
Layoon: "Ya nayma!"
Lamar jumped in the convo as she handed me the water and flake: "Ya thoola!"
Manal: "Mako Vimto:D" I took a sip of the water.
Jawa: "Ya3ni ma tiqdiroon etfahmooni bedoon saab:c"
Layoon: "U9lan ygoolon Ina ily sibich y7bich!" She winked at her.

We all laughed.

Noor: "Banaaattt ishraykom ni6leb! ANA YO3ANAAAA!!!:("


Noor etmoot 3al akil, bala3a, bs takil, 7ayat'ha il akil, ma3inha 3a9la, madre shlon.
Jawa 7ayat'ha Vimto, etfaker feeh china 7abebha, 3ishqha, jinoonha oho Vimto, tabeen etrathenha, sahla, yeebay laha Vimto!!:D
Leena etmoot 3ala shay isma koora, ay shay fee kora ehya lazem etkoon mawjooda, 7aftha il mobaraat kilihom, lama tiyeeyi baiti tithba7ni bs et6aq6iq bil koora, u9lan 3adi til3ab ma3 Bader Koora Lama tiyee:')
Lamaar 7asaaasa 7aaaillllll, w 5awafa, et5af min kil shay, 7abooba w galbha abyaaathhhh, w Romanciya bs mo2adaba wayed w 5alooqa. 7aftha kil il aflam il romanciya w kil il kotob ba3ad.
Manal *which is me* 9arat et7ib Flake, *yes I love Flake, but Aero will always be my number 1:')* ehya KILA et7awil et9ali7 kil shay, w dayman irfeejat'ha ygoolon laha kil shay, ya3ni yshtikoon laha, wayed nashee6a w et7ib tarqi9 *don't ask me why!:p*.



Layoon: "Entay bs etfakreen bil akil, Ana u9lan ba3d Ishway lazem amshy 3indi tadreeb!"
All of us: "Koora?"
Layoon: "Ee!!:D" she grinned.
Noor: "Agool siktay, Ana abi akil ya3ni abi akil, ba6niiiiii:("
Jawa: "Entay mo tawa il9ib7 makla arba3 sandwiches na8ani8?;c"
Noor: "Lat thakreeni;'("
Manal: "Ishfeech?"
Noor: "Nisaat a76 Mayonnaise:'("
Jawa took off her shoe and threw it at Noor, as we laughed.
Noor: "Aaayyyy!"
Jawa: "A7san, thiba7teeni!!:@"


Lamar kanat emfahya, leena waved her hands in front of her face.


Leena: "Lamaaaar, lamaaar!"
Lamaar: ......
Leena: "LAMAAAARRRR!!!" She yelled.
Lamar: "HUUUHHHHH!!!" She was frightened.
Manal: "Ishfeech emfahya!?"
Lamaar: "Ha? L2! Wala shay!" She lied.
Noor: "Agool ma 3indaha salfa hathy, ishraykom enroo7 Fridays??<3.<3"
Leena: "OHHHHHH!!!!"
Jawa: "Fee Vimto minak?" She bared her teeth at Noor.
Noor: "Ee!!! Wayyyyeeeddddd Vimto!"
Leena: "HEYYY ENTAYYYY!!!!!"
Jawa: "Shno 7aram abi Vimto!:("
Manal: "Miyaneen mno gal Fridays 3inda Vimto, 5araftaw? 7amdellah w il shiker:&"



Suddenly Bader came and heard what she said.


Bader: "Mno Hal emfahee il 5abal ily yabi Vimto?:O"


Everyone pointed at Jawa as Jawa looked at the ground.


Bader: "Qa9dii mno Hal jameel Hal mazyoon ily yabi vimto!" He gazed as Jawa as his eyes sparkled.

We were all like this > :O *Min9admeen*

Noor: "Ishgilt?!"
Bader: "Huh? Shno? Ana ishgilt?" Wayha galab alwan.
Leena: "Gilt mno Hal jameel Hal mazyoon ily yabi vimto!"
Bader: "Shako, entaw mn wain tismi3oon?!:c"
Manal: "Il7een kilina sima3na '3ala6?!"
Bader: "Eee!!"


Jawa kanat emnazla ras'ha, ya3ni mista7ya w wayiha a7maaaarrrrrr.



I stared at him and gave him a death stare,


Bader: "Shno??!:0"
Manal: "Hayen hayen i7sabik bil bait mo ihnii!"
Bader: "Ohhhh farjaay bs farjaay!"


Bader left...





Bader's point of view....


Ana ishgilt,

China tikalamt eb 9oot 3ali:c

Il7een kilihom shakaw, ish hal war6a ya rabii

Manal r7 tig3ad tis2al w et2atheeni lay bachr

Offf il7een r7 ystalmoon il bint

Mskeena Jujutyy shlon betfich 3anhom!





Back to the girls...


Leena: "Jawa shno ily tawa 9arr?!"
Noor: "ENTAAYYY HAAAYYYY GA3 INKALMICH, Hatha shno tawa gaaallll???!"
Lamaar: "Jawa 7abebtee ridaaay 3alana!"
Manal: "Jawa entay et7ibeen bader?;o"

Kil a7ad baqaq i3yoona.

Noor: "TARA SHOOFAY ETHA MA TIKALAMTAYY R7 AGOOM AZNI6ICH!!"
Manal: "NOOR LAT 6AL3EENI MIN 6OORI!!"
Leena: "JAWAAAAAAA!"
Jawa: "Huh?!"
Noor: "I7na sa3a en9ari5 w may shin sawy w ihya huh!!!!:@"
Manal: "Tara rifa3tay tha8tyyy, lazem ba3ad hatha etyibooli flake thani, mali shi'3il!"
Noor: "W ana fridays!"
Leena: "Wa8tkom?? Chub la afajer feekom il7een, JAWA 5AL9AAYYYY!"
Lamaar: "Jawa goolay!"
Noor: "R7 ETGOOLEN WELA SHLON?!"'
Manal: "JAWAAAAA!!"


Jawa: ......................................................















MY OWN AREA...



Hope,
That little feeling that cheers you up, gives you power makes you safe, makes you have faith. Hope is like a splint of fire, that little glowing light which gives you light, gives you faith, gives you hope.


Hope will make you wake up in the morning and smile, knowing that something good might happen today, it makes you look forwards for tomorrow, it makes you fight for the things you want, it makes you work harder, smile more, laugh from your heart.


Hope makes you look at life in a better way, with a positive eye, it makes you look at the world as if it's full of colors and fun and laughter.


So hope for tomorrow, keep your thumbs up, fingers crossed, block those people that let you down, smile, laugh, wipe those tears and remember YOU CAN AND YOU WILL!!!









 

8 comments: