Saturday, April 13, 2013

VOTINGGGG!!!!!!






Hellloooo my lovelies, I miss posting so much, but I reallyyyy can't post at the moment, my exam is in a few weeks, ID3OOOLLLIIIIII<3
Inshallah I ace it, I can and I will!!!;p
I promise to spoil you guys with posts, walllaaahhhh walllaaahhhh I promise!!!:( BAREEEE WITH ME PWEASSSEEE!!!:'(




Il mohim back to the subject, yes, there is some voting going on, yaaayyyy, so lets start with the rules:


1- YOU HAVE TO VOTE BELOW IN THE COMMENT BOX, I WON'T ACCEPT ANY VOTING BY ASK.FM NOR TWITTER NOR DM NOR ANYTHING ELSE!!!
So you want to vote? Leave you vote in the comment box below, cause its reallyyy hard for me to collect the votes if they are all over the place, plus DM marat yinmisi7 w ask.fm questions will take me ages to scroll down! So comment below your vote!



2- You cannot chose except one, you cannot vote for more than one thing, it's just one!!!


3- Please do not vote akthar min mara 3ala bo ina anonymous, it won't be fair!!!


4- I will leave the voting for about three days to give you guys time to vote so it can be fair!




Okay so now let me tell you what's the voting about, I've been getting many requests on this, and about my first story, SHAGER (Shoug and 9ager) and also about my second story SHARII (Mesharii and Shahad)

The voting is about what to write, here are the choices...


1- Continue the story about Manal and finish it and start a totally different story.


2- Continue the story about Manal and finish it and start part 2 of SHAGER (Shoug and 9ager) my first story.


3- Continue the story about Manal and finish it and start part 2 of SHARII (Mesharii and Shahad) which is actually going to be about Osama and Shahad and a bit of Mesharii and Aisha, you never know, maybe SHARII gets reunited;)


4- Let SHAGER, be a relative of Manal and it would be two stories in one, but that would be so hard for me to write and it will take time and more details and stuff, madre ill try to fix it up, but i fear it would be a bit confusing.




So you can vote below by putting (1/2/3/4)
I hope you guys will enjoy them, and your opinion is realllyyyy important to me, sorry I have to end this post now and excuse me if i wrote any spelling mistakes cause I'm writing this in a lesson and the doctor is ganna kill me cause he keeps staring at me since I'm holding my phone, hahaha lol, love you all xxx









180 comments:

  1. I'll choose 3 !!! Wish u the best of luck dear ;** -ghanimaAlr

    ReplyDelete
  2. klmay elstory*manal* and start with a new different story♡ best of luck !

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 ALL THE WAY, I loved that story wayed atherat 3alay oo aby a3aref she9er ba3dain, oo good luck on your examss inshallah straight A's, work hard haa? anyways I'll leave you now, but, I want a post 7ag 8i9at manal soon okay? Love you
    -ghamaaa♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. I vote for 3! I love your story seriously doing a great job<33

    ReplyDelete
  5. I vote for 3
    -muneera

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for 3 :D -...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll vote for 3 :D
    - @jay94_

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 SHAGER ALL THE WAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its either 2 or 4 ♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 plzz I would do anything for 2 I swear I would cry 2 ALL THE WAY

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's either 2 or 3 bas etha 3 '3ayray shway lat5aleen Osama w shahad 3ndhom babies :( please ?:( aw etha elg9a bt9eer et'6ayg el5lg la tktbeen 3 :( walllaaa '6ag 9adray lma gareit the last chapter b Shahad and Osama's story :( anyways, good luck with your exams ;*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two a7la shay !! Please 2 2 2

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1!!!! Pweeeeaase?:c because it would be confusing to continue the other stories.. And its better and more exciting to read a new story! Love youu, waiting for the next post! And I hope you ace your tests inshallah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. o5 sha5bari shahad and sagger! 2 2 2

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll choose 3 aallll theee waaay! Awalan kent WAYED A7EB mshari w shahad 7AIL KENT a7b l,8e9a w thany shay 7lo ena tkmleen 8e9tch l,8adeemaa mu wayed sawooha ama 8e9a ydeeda a7s 3ade w ham tktbeen 89tain eb nafs l,wagt Moo 7elooo klsh ya3ni be9eer 3aglna bl 89tain fa 3 is the best :D - Maryam

    ReplyDelete
  16. VOTE 2 CONTINUE SHAGER !

    ReplyDelete
  17. 2!!! aya 3la Shager!! :"( i miss them soo much!! </3 -R_Ramboo:*

    ReplyDelete
  18. ~2 (madry laish the ~ bs okay :D)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just saw this post! I choose 3.

    ReplyDelete
  20. 222222222222222222222222222

    ReplyDelete
  21. TWO ALL THE WAY I MISS SHAGER

    ReplyDelete
  22. 3
    Good luck on your examinations xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Three three three

    ReplyDelete
  24. TTTTTHHHHRRRTEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  25. 222!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Kilhom 7lween ma3ada one:( fine i'll choose 3:p

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ana wdy 1 bs mar7 y9eer fa um gonna vote for (3)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I vote for 3!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. 2- Continue the story about Manal and finish it and start part 2 of SHAGER (Shoug and 9ager) your first story. i love it the best :3 o allah ywf8gch eb emt7antch <3<3
    fofowa :D <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  31. 2 ALL THE WAY!! SHAGHAR<333

    ReplyDelete
  32. 222222! I miss SHAGER

    ReplyDelete
  33. 2 LIKE ALL THE WAAAAY

    ReplyDelete