Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Chapter 24 - Colorful Love














Giwaa;*
Adre eni 3ajeeba wallah adre;$
Shasawii a7ibkom wayed lazim adali3kom ba3ad shno?
Allllaaahhhhh la ya7rimnii minkom, this post is dedictaed to my readers, YA3NI ENTAYY/ENTT!!!
Because I love you all, w rabii low adoor il koon kila ma alagi mithilkom ya a5ii your my family!!



BUT THERE IS A SPECIAL DEDICATION TO:
Cookie/Maryoomaaaa you are amazing wallahhhh jad your comment made me cry, your so sweet, I love you to bits wallahhhhh!!!!! 3adii jidaaann aklichhhh;(

And AG, A7bichhhh wallahhh:(<3


Chini gargart wayed?:') Asfa:o
Il mohim enjoy the chapter and don't forget to make my day by giving me feedback!:D
Yallah baskit il7een w a5leekom tistamti3oon..


BUT WAIT
THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER..
READ THIS....


Okay so basically the story went like this, Manal said yes, they ran away, and they got married, they are living happily with two beautiful children called Sabeecha and Egmaasha. One day Manal died and so Sa3ad killed himself and the kids got kidnapped w THE END!!
^
Film Hindi entaaajjj Bangaaliii!!
Mo2alaf by @reemalradhwan
Lol you can kill her later, don't worry my beauties this was just a parody, so I'll leave you to enjoy the real chapter haha wallahhh a7ibkom xx

P.S: It's not the last chapter, it was just a joke:')
A7IBKOM TO THE MOON AND BACK AND TO THE END OF THE SEA AND BACK!!!









I was totally, incredibly, enormously, surprised...
Someone please pinch me...



Sa3ad moved his hand through his hair and bit his lip, he then moved his hand and scratched the back of his neck and looked at his shoes, he looked like a child that was caught red handed..


I laughed...
Sa3ad: "Shfeech?!" He was shocked.
Manal: "Hahaha very funny, betsawi feeni daga mara thanya 97!" I said mockingly.
Sa3ad: "Manal ana min 9iji..." He muttered.


I felt numb, I didn't know what to say or what to do,
I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out..


Manal: "Umm ana madre, ahhh--" He interrupted me..
Sa3ad: "Shhhhh!" He placed his fingers on my mouth stopping me from continuing, "Lat goolen wala shay.." His eyes showed that he was heart broken.
Manal: "Bs.." He interrupted me again.
Sa3ad: "Ussshhhhhh, lat goolen shay, 3yoonich fahimatni kil shay.." His look? Killed me, I felt like a murder, like a heartless person. He turned around and walked away leaving me standing speechless.


I felt awful, I broke his heart...
I burst into tears, I had no idea what to do, I walked closer to the sea and sat down pulling my legs to my chest, I put my head down and cried, I was lost, I was shocked, I felt awful...



Tears made their way down my face, I didn't mean to break his heart. The look he gave me never left my memory, his eyes, his furrowed forehead, his face. When he told me that he loved me? I saw his eyes sparkle it's like a lighted match was glowing, but when I laughed he understood what I meant, it was like someone blew that lighted splint away, like someone turned it off by stepping on it. I felt miserable, thoughts of me being so heartless, so self-centered, so ruthless, so cruel kept twirling in my head.


I was beginning to get a headache, I felt so dizzy from crying. How was I so uncaring, how didn't I notice that he loved me? How didn't I see the clues he gave me, the signs he showed me? Why was I so stupid? And not only that I was also so stony-hearted, I had no pity, Why? I should of done something but instead I laughed at him, I made him look like a fool, Why?!! I feel so terrible, Why did I laugh? I made him look like a total loser, I should of said something, I just stood there like an idiotic, loony, cold-hearted person, not even a smile, not even a word. I hate myself so much, Why did I do that? Why Manal???!! I'm such a fool!!


I continued to sob hugging my legs closer to my chest, I felt ridiculous and so bone-headed.



I weeped and weeped and my migraine grew stronger, I felt so dizzy that I slept on the sand leaving the memory of Sa3ad's face in my brain, his eyes, and how pathetic I was.









-









Sa3ad's point of view....


9oodaa33 ya rabii 9odaa3..


I slowly rubbed my eyes as the sun shone, I opened my eyes to find myself outside leaning my back on the corner of a rock, I quickly had a flashback of what happened yesterday and jolted up.


Il7een wainha? Ana 5alit'ha w mshait!
Akeed dashat da5il...



I stretched my arms and walked across the shore making my way back to the shaleh as I enjoyed the morning breeze. I checked the time, it was 5am.



Sa3ad il bint mat7ibik, il 7ub mo '3a9ib,

Bs 7ata low ehya il mafrooth ena etgool shay mo tith7ak w ba3dain taskit, u9lan ana fahamt kil shay min i3yoonha..
Kil shay kan wathi7 mo ila tishra7lii shay!
Ithba7atni, ma kint metwagi3 kilish enha etsawi chii,
Akthar shay thabi7ni enha ith7ikat, 5alatni a7is eni '3abi, w eni mo kafo!

5alt wali Sa3ad, ako '3arha mallion!!

La bs ana 7abait'ha ehya, ta3alagt feeha, 9arlyy min zimaan abii agoolaha bs ma 3a6atni il fir9a!

Sa3ad mat 7ibik, mat 7ibik!!

Ishdarak ent? Yimken ana fihamt'ha '3ala6!

Bs Sa3ad ehya ith7ikat 3alaik, tadre shno ya3ni? Ya3ni ent niktaa!!




A war was going on in my head, I had no idea what to do, I just made a total fool of myself!!
I continued to walk until I noticed a laying person on the sand at the far end, I made my way there.




It was Manal, she was fast asleep on the sand,
I bent down to where she was and stared at her deeply.


Malaaakkk wallahh malaakkk!!
Shlon yihoon 3alich etsaween chii feeni?
7aram 3alich wallah eni a7ibich!
Masha3rii 3indich nikta 97? Laish etsaween chii feeni!



I noticed that her eyes were red and wet, it looked like she cried all night.
I slowly carried her and walked back to the shaleh as I gazed at her.



Her rubby cheeks, her long cinnamon wavy hair that was all over my chest, her luminous skin, her pinkish plump lips, her straight narrow nose, her arched eyebrows, she was the definition of beautiful in my dictionary. My heart skipped a beat as she slowly moved her small fingers on my chest comforting herself in her sleep.


I carried her inside and placed her on the comfy sofa, adjusting her head on one of the pillows, I then stared at her deeply as I wiped her wet eyes.


I loved her too long and I feared losing her by telling her, but now? I lost her, I totallyyyy lost her. She's going to start acting weird around me, I know she will, I have to figure out how to fix the mess I did and get things back the way they were.

Should I tell her she misundertood me and that I love someone else..
Or should I tell her that I was joking around..
Should I run away and just cover everything up with a bunch of lies, or should I convince her to love me?
I was lost, lost in my own mind.



I covered her up with a blanket and walked outside to sit on the beach, I turned my shuffle on and the first song that blasted out of the speaker was...




(Ansaah la mafeeni
Shayil '3alaah eb 3aini
5ayif agoola 3an sho3oori w a5sira
Mabi 9amtii y6ool
Babga ma3ahh 3ala 6ool
Galbi bidaina w 5ayif ena yaksira
Ma ba5sira
Weddi agoola a7ibik w a3eesh 3omri ma3aah
Nis'har ni'3ani ni3eesh dinyaa eb Hal 7aya
7ob min 6arf wa7d thiba7ni
Kil ma bashoofa ba'3ani layin ystaw3eb abii w abga ma3aah
Ya 7athi feek 3asa rabi y5aleek Ana 3ayish w mo'3ram feek
Ya 7athi feek..
Ana ahwaak layn a5r 7ayatii ma3ak
Ana 3ayish 3ashanik enta w mayit feek
Ya 7athi feek..
Hawaak enta 7abebyy shlon 5ala il koon yit'3ayar fee 3aini, ti'3ayar kil shay wiyaak fee dinyaak w i7lawat sineenii
5alik 7abebyy eb galbi w 3ani lat roo7 ma abeek ta3shag '3arii w tamli joroo7
5ayif troo7 w '3arii y5oonik Mabeeha tit'thayag 3yoonik, w Ana yamik hami hamik ya kil il 7ayaaa
Ya 7athi feek
3asa rabi lyy y5aleek
Ana 3ayish w mo'3ram feek
Ya 7athi feek..)



These words explained my feelings exactly.
What should I do?! I was totallyyyy lost..













My Own Area....





I Will Wait A Lifetime For You..


You hide behind your feelings
and keep the truth locked away,
but there is so much said
in the things you don’t say

You innocently, tell me
our time has come and gone
and that we can’t go back
but I don’t believe it
and this time you’re wrong

The distance you put between us
is nothing more than time lost;
a place for your feelings to hide,
yet I can hear the love in your voice
each time we talk

My patience has no end
when it comes to loving you
and I will wait a lifetime
for you to see the truth

Real love doesn’t go away
it doesn’t fade into the past,
it goes on forever
and always finds its way back

I will wait a lifetime for you
because you are my soul,
and behind all of your doubt
I know you can’t let go

You are my soul,
and I am yours, too.
If two people were ever meant to be,
it’s me and you







Hoped you enjoyed the chapter, don't forget to comment!!:D
Love you all xx
















20 comments:

  1. A-ma-ziingg! ♡♡ Mashallah, you're very talented :')
    Mskeen walla mskeen Sa3ad, ksar 5a6ryy:'(
    But I know Manal will love him. Am I right? Am I riighhtt? Yeah, I'm right ;D
    And I'm 100% that they WILL get married❤. ❤
    Loved the post guurll:')❤
    -As

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JUST LIKE YOU!!!<3
      loool madre:c
      I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!
      SO glad you enjoyed<3

      Delete
  2. FIRST 7AAYL 3AJEB + 7ram sa3ad 7ayl 7ayl:'(! I loved the post abdxpqpxg:) and I love youu! -are aich!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhhhhh:c I'm glad you enjoyed, la la I LOVE YOUUUU MOREEE!!<3

      Delete
  3. waiiiii 7ayatii saaa3aadd:( ana lw mkanaha chan abchi i hug him she must be so surprised btw your blog is amazing keep going<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeehhh mskeen:( LOL:::
      7abebtyyy your amazinger xx

      Delete
  4. anty 7eel 7eeel 3ajeeba walla o rabii ;**
    the best bedtime post xD
    wayy sa3ad yksr el 5a6r :/
    goodnight ;*
    @s @lw@ys fofow@
    y3ny m'3eera el A xp
    p.s ILY my fav blogger ever <3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bs entayyyy 3ajeeba akthar:(<3
      Galbee wallaahhhhh xx
      LOOOL:::: goodnight lovelyyyy
      I LOVE YOU WAAAYYYY MOREEE YA A7LA READER<3

      Delete
  5. Aaaaa ya gabli aaa! Sa3ad y9yy7:( mskeen:') bs a7sa a7sn mn jassim-.- bthr jassim ma7baa w33:|.
    Well for the million time I say that your blog is the best ever! Keep it up!!!!!! I love you and your story:p<3 surprise us again<3.<3 I've loved them:p
    Baai!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOOOL::: Adre jassim qatheeeth;&
      Thankkkkyouuuuuu!!!<3
      I love youuuuuuu inshallah i'll surrise you again:D

      Delete
  6. Well done! *claps* besssttt surpriiissee!!!!!!!! Mashallah 3leekk 9ddggg eslobk 7luu marraa:'):')<3 allah y7f'9k l.ahlk! 9ddgg astmt3 lma agra your post! W you've got a really wide imagination!! Mashallah! Sometimes lmma a6fsh ajls agra your story mn awl w jdeed xD! With much love<3 -Yara.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alllllaahhhh 5ala9 3ayal doum basawee surprises:D
      Entayy elii esloobich 7elo wallahhhh, nafsichhhh<3
      I'm glad you enjoy wallaahhh!!:D
      Yeahhh haha me and my wild imagination:p
      Alllaahhh thats so cuteeeee:c I loveee youuuu wayyyy moree<3

      Delete
  7. Your post is adkjisqwh! I LOVED IT <3 Please surprise us with ur posts ALOT ;p i love you! Seriously you should write books and stuff like that<3 Bs sa3ad jd jd y3wr elgalb :( and manal should LOVE HIM!! I read before that when a boy tells a girl that he loves her she falls for him! So i think she would love him<3 Love, A silent reader;*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sijfwknwq! I'm so glad you enjoyeddd!!:D Enshallah i will<3 I love you wayyy more:c
      Then you were right;) haha xx
      AWWHHHH I JUST ADORE YOUUU OKAY? AMAZINNNGGG SILENT READER XX

      Delete
  8. I loved the post and i lovee u plz posttt soon -F

    ReplyDelete
  9. Plleeaasssee post the next chapter so soooonnnn :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Post Post Post! ADDICTED <3

    ReplyDelete