Saturday, April 20, 2013

Chapter 25 - Colorful Love












Et9adgoon? Tara wallahhh a7ibkom wayed:$
Hahaha ishraykom? I miss posting a lot therefore I'm typing even though I have exams!
Hanaaat 34 more days to go and I'll be done from all this and I'll spoil you guys as much as I can, I promise!!<3



So I don't have much to say, but I hope you enjoy and don't forget to give me feedback!!
THE MOST AMAZING COMMENT? WILL HAVE A HUGEEE DEDICATION!!
P.S: I decided to stop the voting after my exams, so I'll tell you who wins on 23rd May, okay?
Love you all xx











.........: "Goomaayyyyy!!" A childish voice nagged. "Yallahhh Manaalll basich noom goomay goomayyy!!!" I could feel small fingers pulling my arm.

I opened one eye to find myself laying down on the couch and Remas dressed up in her silver glittery dress standing infront of me.


Ana shyabnii mini?!
A5ir shay athkira ena kint ga3da abchii 3al ba7ar...
Ayyyy rasiiii, offffff 9odaa3333 qawii!


Manal: "Hmmmm!!" I covered my face.
Remas: "GOOOMAAYYYYY!!!"
Manal: "Zain zain gimt!" I slowly sat up, "Shfeech?!" I asked.
Remas: "Manool kilman nayim w ana malaaittt!" She said.
Manal: "Cham il sa3a 7abebtyy?!"
Remas: "Il sa3a chithi!" She gestured nine with her fingers.
Manal: "Hmmm zain Remas shiftayy Sa3ad?!" I whispered.
Remas: "Eeehhh, awal ma ga3at kan ga3id bara, chan ydish ya5ith mofta7 sayarata w raa7!" She explained in her whispering childish tone.
Manal: "Ahaa ok, zain ma gaal shay?!" I asked again in a faint voice.
Remas: "La bs kaan za3lan 7ata ma 3a6ani wayh wala ta7arash feeni!" She frowned as she crossed her arms.
Manal: "Mmm okay 5ala9 ni6ray a'3asil wayhi w a3adil sha3ri w ayeey al3ab ma3ach okay?!" I smiled.
Remas: "Okay!!" She grinned.




Huffff mabi 7ata at'thakar shno 9ar ams..
Rassiiiiiiii!!!!!!!


I washed up and fixed myself then walked into the kitchen to look for some Panadol, but I didn't find any. I decided to make me a cup of hot coffee..



Remas: "Manaaaaallll yallahhh 6awaltayyy wainich?!" She yelled in her squecky voice.
Manal: "Kani bil ma6ba5 ta3alaayyy!"


After a few seconds Remas jumped into the kitchen..


Remas: "Abii 7aleeb kakaaww!!" She gave me an innocent look.
Manal: "Ta3alaayy!" I carried her and put her on the table "Il7een asaweelich a7la 7aleeb kakaaw!" I pinched her cheeks.








-








Manal: "Badoor wain Sa3ad? Chna i5tifa?!" I asked trying not to show that I was concerned.
Bader: "Shdarni 3ana hal ayaam 9ayr wayed nafsiya, 5alaa, marada yrid, akeed 9ayr shay ma3aa, bs yihda bird!"
Manal: "Mmm ok!"
Bader: "Laish tis2ileen?!"
Manal: "Huh? La bs ena ya3ni '3areeba 9arla fatra mi5tifi fa 3abali enkom met'hawsheen aw shay!" I faked a smile.
Bader: "La yba mo met'hawsheen bs athin 3inda moshkila aw shay, malich shi'3il feeh, yihda w yrid!" He smiled back.



It's been two weeks now, two slow full weeks and I haven't heard from Sa3ad after the day he told me he loved me..



Why did he just disappear? I understand he is heart broken but he can't just run away!!
I admit, I miss him, his jokes, his smile, his pranks, his laugh, his eyes, everything about him...

Heyy, wait wait, I can't be falling for him, or can I? Am I?

What the hell am I saying? Can you please shut up Manal!

But why not, he is reallyyyy cute and he is so caring and I kind of feel something towards him.

Are you crazy?

Psshhhttt I'm crazier than you can imagine,
I need him<3

No you don't, he is just a normal guy, he is like your brother.

More than a brother Manal, moreee!!!

No, this can't be happening, listen to your brain not your dumb heart, it will lead you nowhere but to problems.

So what? Everyone makes mistakes and learns from them! Maybe it would be the best mistake I do..

Or maybe it won't, then what ha? Yallahh tell me! Then what are you going to do? Start crying like a baby? Crying won't help you know!
Can you just shut the hell up, ughhhhh, can my thoughts just leave me alone, I wish I could cut my head off...

Your such a loony, if you cut your head you wouldn't be alive smarty pants.





The war went on for hours and hours and hours.....
But it was cut off by..


Lamaar: "Manal teliphonich ga3 yrin!" She warned me.
Manal: "Huh?! Eeehh ok ok!" I grabbed my phone to find out who was calling, it was my mother...

I quickly answered...


Manal: "YMAAA!!! Hala mama, shlonichhh?!" I walked out the shaleh thinking that the service would be better and that I would  be able to hear her well, Bader ran after me and so did the rest.
Mum: "Hala ebnaytii, Halla eb 7abebtyy shlonich mama zaina?!"
Manal: "Eb 5air mama, entaw shlonkom?!"
Mum: "Zaineen zaineen, shlon il bajii? Mi7tajeen shay 7abebtyy? Taboon shay?!"
Manal: "La mama kil shay tamaam, kilna eb 5air lat 7ateen!"

Bader: "Abii asma3 7i6ayy speaker!"

I put speaker...


Bader: "Halla yma shlonich?!"
Mum: "Hala 7abebyyy halla eb wildii, tamaam eb 5air, deer balik 3alaihom Bader 7abeby!
Bader: "Inshallah yma!"
Mum: "Wain Rakan?!"
Manal: "Nayim mama!"
Noor: "5altii shlonich?!"
Lamar: "Sha5barich 5alti?! Shlon il jaw 3indikom?!"
Mum: "Wallah kilna zaineen, w il jaw wayed 7ilo, hawa w bard, wayeddd wayyeedd 7ilo!"
Manal: "Il7amdellah!"
Mum: "Ni6raw kahi kahi Hana tabi etkalimkom!" (Hana is my aunt)
Hana: "Shlonkom? Sha5barkom?
Noor: "Eb 5air, mishtageenlokom!!"
Hana: "Wallah i7na ba3ad 7abebtyy, yallah ma boga shay w enrid!"

Suddenly my dads voice popped up..


Dad: "Yallah 7abaybii deer balkom, Bader 7abeby sakir speaker shway bakalmik!"



Bader closed the speaker and pressed the phone against his ear..


Bader: "Eeehh, la2 la2 lat 7atii, okay, mashkoor yoba, 7athir, Inshallah yoba, 3ala ra7tik yoba, 7athir, mashi, ma3 il salama!"


He closed the phone and handed it to me..



Bader: "Baroo7 ashtiri cham sha'3la, fee a7ad yabi yiyi ma3aay?!"
Noor: "ANAAA!!!" She yelled.
Lamaar: "W ana ba3ad!" She grinned.
Noor: "Manal ma tabeen tiyeen?!"
Manal: "Huh? Umm la mali 5ilg!"
Noor: "Kafich, Ana baroo7 agool 7ag Jassim!" She ran inside.
Bader: "Yallahh!" He got up and left Lamaar and I alone.


A few seconds went by...


Lamaar: "Manool?!"
Manal: "Hmm?!" I gazed at the sea.
Lamaar: "9ayr shay?! Feech shay?!" She hesitated.
Manal: "La mako!"
Lamaar: "Akeed Manool? Gooleli itha feech shay, entay tadreen eni ma agool 7ag a7ad!"
Manal: "Lat 7ateen mafeeni"
Lamaar: "3ayaal shfeech? Laish za3lana? Tara 7adaahhh embayin!"



You can say Lamaar had a sixth sense, she always knew if something was wrong..


Manal: "Mo za3lana I'm just pmsing!" I lied.
Lamaar: "Weeehhhhh, 5ala9 3ayal a5aleech mabeehom ys7iboon 3alaay!"
Manal: "Have fun!"
Lamaar: "Bidoonich? MOSTA7EEL!!" She laughed as she left me to enjoy the view.




I stared at the sea deeply, I wasn't even thinking about the sea, I was thinking of Sa3ad..

A whole video of the moments we spent together played in my head..



Awal youm shifta eb, badlita ily et'tha7ik ily chna garsoon..
Youm il mazra3a, ihwasha ma3 Remas..
Bil mostashfa lama kaan ga3 y7awil ytha7ikni..
Lama 6alab mini sha7in..
Lama li3ab wiyaay jinjifa w fizt 3alaaih..
Youm ri7na marble slab w ga3ad y7afithni eb ra8mi il yideed..
Awal youm bil shaleeh lama kint ga3da ebroo7i w yaah kalamni 3ashan adish da5il..
W lama kina nig3ad nil3ab ma3 Bader w Lamaar w Noor w Jassim..
Nathrataa, ebtisamta, tha7kita, i3younaa, kilaaaa.....

The video kept going in my brain, I smiled..



.........: "Manal!" the voice startled me,


I quickly turned around to find Jassim,


Manal: "Haaa?!" I frowned.
Jassim: "Shfeech dasha bad mood w ga3da ebroo7ich?!"
Manal: "Mafeeni! Laish ma ri7t ma3ahom?!"
Jassim: "Mali 5ilg!"
Manal: "Ahaa!"
Jassim: "Eeehhh shisma Manal 3adi asta3mil your beats?!"
Manal: "Eeehhh sure, i5ith'hom min dari!"
Jassim: "Roo7ay yibeeli yahom!"
Manal: "Laish ma 3indik iryool? Roo7 yibhom ent!"
Jassim: "Inzain r7 anadeech itha ma ligait'hom okay?!"
Manal: "Inzain inzain!" I huffed.


He left..



Ughhhhh laish 9ayra nafsiya ana..
5ala9 Manool 5ayy waliii


Bs I miss him so bad!!!:(



I began to sing...


(Eehhh mishtaag asoliflik 3an ily 9aar feeh bo3dik, 7abebyy kil hal 3alaam abad ma 3awithaw bo3dik, jifaa 3aini litheeth il noom as'har il lail ma3 il nijoom w kila min sibaab hajrik, ta3aal il7een basoliflik..)



......: "Manal!" The voice interrupted me.
Manal: "Bil yaraara il thanya Jassim!" I roared.


He didn't reply so I guess he left...



I continued...


(Eehh mishtaag a'3aneelik w kalaam il 7ub ahdeelik 7abebyy en ma kifaa shougi ta3aal eb yofii asheelik, fedaitik ya 7ilo ismik, ya raw3a feeh 7isin rismik, a7ibik low tabeeni il7een abee3 il dinya w ajeelik, ta3aal il7een basoliflik..)


Suddenly someone sat next to me, I was startled.
The strong smell of cigarettes filled my nostrils, I slowly turned around to find Sa3ad.




Manal: "Sa3ad?!" I said in shock.


He didn't reply...


Manal: "Anaa..!" He interrupted me.
Sa3ad: "Bagoolich shay!" His breath reeked of cigarettes.
Manal: "Gool..."
Sa3ad: "Awal gooleli shno kintay betgoolen?!"
Manal: "La ent gool awal!"
Sa3ad: "Lat narfiznii w goolay!"
Manal: "Ummm Sa3ad anaa, ummm, shisma, ahhhhhhh..." I began to shiver.
Sa3ad: "9ij? Kil hatha 5ashita eb galbich!"
Manal: "Ummm, ana!"
Sa3ad: "Entaayyy?!"
Manal: "Ya3nii ummm ana ya3ni chii!"
Sa3ad: "Shno ya3ni chii?!"
Manal: "Ana asfa!" I looked down.
Sa3ad: "Il7een kil hathaaa w a5ir shay asfa?!" He sounded a bit disappointed.
Manal: "Shtabeeni agool?!"
Sa3ad: "Lat goolen shay zain!" He was totallyyy pissed.



The whole time he never looked at me eye to eye...

A few minutes of silence went by...



Manal: "Sa3ad etda5in?!"
Sa3ad: "Yihimich?!"
Manal: "Ana ga3 as2ilik, etda5in Sa3ad?!"
Sa3ad: "W ana ga3 as2ilich, yihimich?!"
Manal: "Ree7tik i5nigatnii!"
Sa3ad: "Ma jawabtayy so2alii!"
Manal: "Wala ent jawabt so2alii!"
Sa3ad: "3omri ma da5ant, bs bidait ada5in.."
Manal: "Laish??"
Sa3ad: "Yihimich?!"
Manal: "Sa3ad laish?!"


He suddenly made eye contact with me.


Sa3ad: "Ma tadreen laish?!" His voice? Killed me!!!
Manal: "Sa3ad shlon ba3aref ya3ni? Gooli!!" I think I knew why, but I wanted to hear it from him.
Sa3ad: "Minich!"
Manal: "Mini ana?!" I said in shock.
Sa3ad: "Il di5aan y6ali3 il 7araa ily feeni, yirayi7nii!"
Manal: "Ako malyooon 6areeqa et6ali3 il gahaar ily feek mo shar6 etda5in!"
Sa3ad: "Yhimich?!" He asked again.
Manal: "Shno ily kint betgooli yaah?!" I asked.
Sa3ad: "3adii etrideen 3ala so2ali w ma et'thay3een il 9agla!"
Manal: "Awal gooli shno kint betgool!"
Sa3ad: "Ta3baan Manal ta3baaannnn!" I stared into his eyes deeply, his face was pale and he indeed looked so tired.
Manal: "Hatha ily kint betgoola?!" I asked buntly.
Sa3ad: "La, bs jad Manal ana ta3baan, Manal walhaaannnn!" His words were said slowlyyy and with full passion.
Manal: "3alaa?!"
Sa3ad: "3ala yadii Manal zain, walhaan 3ala yadii!!" His tone totally changed.


He stood up and was about to leave before I pulled his arm, he looked at me.



Manal: "Ig3ad!" I said.


He slowly sat back down..
I gently leaned my head on his shoulder and stared at the sea.
He was startled by my move.



Minutes went by of full silence, I just stared at the waves..



Manal: "Sa3ad..."



Full silence...



Manal: "Sa3ad a7ibik!" I quivered.




I didn't believe what just came out of my mouth!!!
I was surprised from myself..










I'm sorry guys no "My Own Area" today, I'm a bit busy with studying, inshallah next time.
I hope you enjoyed, don't forget to give me feedback, love you guys xx


















24 comments:

  1. OMG!! POST PLEAAAASEEE! THIS IS SO A CLIFFHANGER! I LOVE YOU JAAAD LANCH YOU POSTED W ENCH YOU REALLY CARE ABOUT US W CHEE<3 I HOPE YOU GET REALLY HIGH MARKS! ALAH YWAFGCH<3 W A7BBBBCHHH<3 TAKE CAREEE!! A SILENT READER xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted honey xx
      I love you too and I'm so sorry about the cliffhanger x_x
      Ofcourse i care about you guys<3
      Oh how much i adore you silent readers<3
      So glad you enjoy xx

      Delete
  2. Plzzzz b3dddd wallahh 3jeeeebbb elposstt i loved it! !!!! Plzzz shsm elsong - sol<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuuuuu xx
      So glad you enjoyed!
      *Eehhh mishtag*
      Your welcome :D

      Delete
  3. Shukraaaaaaaaaan ya ajmal eljameeelat!! Ya7alatk yally tdal3eenna <3 Amazing story maShaAllah , bs 6ab3an inty ajmal.. I LOVE YOU SMOOOORA<3 -R*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3afwaaannnn ya a7laaaa ensanaa bil koon!!!<3
      I'm so glad you engoyed xx Wayyyyy entayy? CUTENESS!!!!
      I love you wayyy moree

      Delete
  4. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
    OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

    T3RFEEN SHNW Y3NY A7BCH!!???? T3RFEEN WLA LA!! ANA HFOWUFGUOWFWUOFBORWY AMOOT FEECH WALLA WHEN YOU POSTED I WAS LIKE... MADRY SHAGOOLCH BECAUSE I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW I FELT A5555555 IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG!! UFFF I ADORE YOUR BLOG 5LA9 ANA 8ARART BA56B YOUR BLOG O B3DAIN BATZWJA (el7mdlla w shkr 3la kaify ray7a a56b blog =)) ) LA BAS 9J Y3NY MAFEE BLOG MA GRAITA O 8ARNTA B YOURS Y3NY AL7EEN AGRA BLOG A5L9A AGOOL " waaiih la Colorful Love a7la 76t o swt o hal blog ma 7a6 wla swa" ohh lord im such a 7ywana for doing that madree laish!!! 3moomn inty 2nsan jameela ( true i never met you bas my heart say you are and i know you are) o inty 7addch twnseen o galbch aby'6 o RABY A7BCH UFF CHOOFI ANA AL7EEN B36EECH 2HDAA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uq0Nj9KpZ4

    I know you might think the song is cheesy bas w raby a7bch inty o elblog!!!
    allah y7f'6ch o inshallah tnj7een f kl eltests o allah ywfgch!!!
    O inshallah a editor ygra you ENTIRE blog o yktb comment ygoolch ina your stories are way too good not to be published o b3dain y9eer your blog ktab (bas la tnsain you mention me in ur book ha?;) hahahha JK) o y9eer best seller in the world ( Gulf, sh3rf'hm el2janb 7ad'hm 50 shades of gray) o b3dain chee the whole 5aleej y3rfoonch as the blogger who is now a writer :"( wallah at5yl hay killah y9eer goolw ameen KLKM WHO READS THIS COMMENT NOW YGOOL AMEEN LIKE AL7EEN O GOLW MASHALLA 8L A3OOTH B-RAB ELFALA8!!! LA 7AD Y7SD'HA WALLAH ELI Y7SD'HA ASD7A O ANTF'HA :$ TRA ASWEEHA 3SHAN MIN? 3SHAN SAMAR THE BEST BLOGGER IN THE WORLD ALLAH Y7F'6CH YA RABB!!!
    A7BCHHHHH!!!♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    -R_Ramboo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ameeeeeeeeeen yaaaaa raaaaaaaab -R.95

      Delete
    2. LITERALLYYYYY??? YOUR COMMENT? MADE ME BURST INTO TEARS WALLLAAAHHHHH!!!! I'm am sooo speechless, BIGGEST DEDICATION 7AGICH IN THE CHAPTER I JUST POSTED XX
      Ambaayyyy I just love you to bits and pieces<3.<3
      Alllaahhh la ya7rimnii minichh ya ajmaalll w a7laa gomaarrrr xx WALLAAHHH YOU MADE MY ENTIRE WHOLE DAMN YEARRRR!!! I swear, wallahhh jad jad a7bich, shno? scratch that! AMOOT FEECHHHH!!! ELAAA A3SHIGICHHH:(<3
      You are soooo amazingggg and sooo wonderful and sooo everythingggg!!! ambaayyyy i'm going to cry wallahhhh <3
      Allah ywafgich w y5aleech 7ag ahalich wallah jad ya ba5t ahalich feech, allah la ya7rimniiiiii<3
      I
      LOVE
      YOUUUU!!!!!

      Delete
  5. The post is amziiiiiiiing, your blog is truley one of the best blogs out there... Please post soon ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu walllahhh your so sweet xx
      I just posted so you can enjoy chapter 26 & 27!
      7abebtyyyy<3

      Delete
  6. Yalllaaa 3aaaddd poosssttt thhaaanniii :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing wallah amazing!!!!!!!! Words can't describe how wonderful is your story!!!!! Yallah come on nb'3a another post! Keep it upp gurl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wayyyy entayyy? full meaning of cuteness<3.<3
      I just posted love xx I'm glad you enjoyed this chapter, hope you enjoy the next ones <3 #muchlove

      Delete
  8. AHHHHH FIRST FIIRSST I LOVE YOUUU:'( your amazing ok amazing shwaya b7agech ahh w 3ajeb elpost like always and thankss:'(<3 -are aich!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHHHHH WALLAAHHHH MUCHHHH MORE!!!
      Entayyyy el amazing kelaa wallahhh xx
      I'm glad you enjoyed, no, thank you for making my day with such a comment xx

      Delete
  9. Wayy so cute :'D
    You got to love happy endings ❤❤
    6b3an el post 3jeeb nafsch ❤❤
    As always fofowa ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ENTAYYYY EL 3AJEEBAAA WALLAAHHH!!!
      And i got to love your amazing comments, akeed I will since they come from an amazing person like you xx
      I love you to bits <3

      Delete
  10. THAAAAANK YOOOOU FOR THE DEDICATION!!!! WALLAH YOU MADE ME SMILE JAD 9ARA7A AY SMILE ELA MEN L,WANASA GMT A'67K!!!!!! (Madrry laish '67kt bas lama astans a'67k =)) ) W eeee 9a7 A5EEEEERRAAAN MANAL E3TRFAT WAI WANAASSSA !!!!!!!!! Wallaah ma ba'3at!!!! W 9ara7a amoot w a3rf obo bader eshgal 7ag bader ya3ni ehwa gal shay wala bas chthe 5r6ii???? Saaamar zeedaay men Remas walllaah tshaweg et'67kniii w 7ata noor w leena w lamar w l,bageen etha 3ade 3endch! Btw YOU ARE THE SWEETEST BLOGGER WAALLAH Tshaaawgeeeeen 7adch wayed 6yba w 3endch exams w tktbeen lena post? Ashwag?? Dersaay 3adel e7naa na6reench 3ala NAAR & LOVED THE POST KEEEEP IT GUURRLL LOVE YAAAH<3<3<3 - Cookie (ma dam 3jbech :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome honey, I'm glad I did, your comment made me smile wallahh xx
      Waayyyy ur so cute:(<3
      La bs chii kalaam son father;p
      Eeehh lat 7ateen I just posted and there was more of Remas and Lamaar and Noor, I really hope you enjoy it xx
      I'm sweet because your sweeter<3 Inshallah arfa3 raskom eb my grades, 7ABEBTYYYYY WITH THIS COMMENT? I WILL BE ABLE TO STUDYYYYY REALLLYYY WELL AND WITH A SMILE ON MY FACE!!!
      I LOVE YOUUUUUUU<3 A7LA COOKIEEEE<3

      Delete
  11. MANAALL! Finally, she confessed! They'd make such a cute couple:')
    There's really nothing I can say except that I absolutely, positively, without exceptions, LOVED THIS POST!
    It's probably one of the best because Manal admitted that she loves him, and S3ood is just so.. asdfghjkl♡♡
    Bs inshallah her brother doesn't find out. A7s bt9eer mshkla 3ouda if he did. And don't make it a sad ending:(
    -As xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you loved it xx
      Entayyyy much cuter than them believe me<3
      Don't worry, shlon a5aleekom sad? Lazim happy, I love you guys too much I can't leave a frown on your faces<3
      #MUCHLOVEEEE <3

      Delete