Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Chapter 5 - Colorful Love











Giwaa;*
I am really sorry for the late post, and i'm really sorry but this post will be short. I am very tired wallah, and these days i'm terribly busy.
Inshallah as soon as I get free I will post two chapters for you guys and that will be in the weekend inshallah.
I love you guys, enjoy, and make my day with your comments.


Dedicated to @DalaliAlSaadi7 <<< Love you gurl<3
















.......: "Manal?!"


........: "Manooola!!"


.........: "Manaaaal!" I felt someone shake my arm gently.



I could hear faint voice call out my name.
I felt numb, my head was dizzy and I felt really weak.

I could hear voices, my eyes were shut, but I could hear people talking.
I forced all my strength and opened my eyes.
I kept on blinking, all I saw was blur.


Slowly the blur went away.

I was in a white hospital dress and I was laying down on a bed.
My left leg had a cast wrapped around it.

In front of me boomed six faces...

Six familiar faces....


They were Bader, my mum, my dad, Jassim, Remas and Sa3ad.



Manal: "Mmmm," I moaned in a sleepy, tired voice.
Mum: "A5eeran gimaty, wallah kint r7 amoot min il 5oof, shlonich mama?!" She asked in a worried tone.
Manal: "Yma shno 9ar?!" I asked in a weak tone.
Bader: "6i7tay min Spit," He never said his name right.
Manal: "Spirit**!" I corrected him.
Bader: "Whatever," He rolled his eyes.

Dad: "Bader lat 5al i5tik et3a9ib il7een, mo shayif 7alat'ha,"
Bader: "Shda3wa yuba ma gilt shay, tara kila esm, Spit, Smit, Skit, kila wa7d, kila nafs il shay,"
Manal: "La mo nafs il shay, SPIRIT MO SPIT!!"
Dad: "Bs offfff tara 3awartaw rasii,"
Bader: "Inzain 5ala9 basket,""
Manal: "Eeehh hatha il a7san," I roared.


Bader shot me a death stare.

Dad: "Ha Manoola baba, fee shay ga3 y3awrich?!"
Manal: "La yuba, bs shway 3awar eb reeli w rasii,"
Dad: "Salamtich Baba,"
Manal: "Allah ysalmik,"

Jassim: "Shlonich Manal? A7san?!"
Manal: "Eeehh a7san!"

Remas: "Manooona," She jumped on my bed.
Manal: "Ayyyyyy releeeee Remas!!" I winced out in pain.


Remas quickly moved away and her forehead furrowed in sadness.

Jassim: "Entay thola, mo shayfa ena reel Manal et3awerha?!" He barked at her loudly.
Mum: "Remas deer balich, Manal ta3bana,"
Remas: "Okay," She pouted as she looked down at the ground.



Manal: "Remas ta3alay!" I opened my arms out.

She came closer and hugged me, I knew she didn't mean it, she only missed me.
She smelled like Baby Johnson, yeah, she still took a bath with that shampoo. I felt her soft skin against mine.



Suddenly the Doctor entered the room...

He had grey hair, wrinkles around his eyes, a dimple on his chin, glasses, an oily forehead, pimples covered his face, and black eyes.
He looked as if he was in his 60's or so.

Doctor: "At last you woke up Manal, how are you feeling?!"
Manal: "I'm feeling much better,"
Doctor: "Good, now you should be careful next time okay?! You have a broken leg and some damages,"
Manal: "Okay Doctor," I mumbled the words out.
Doctor: "Maybe you should think of stopping horse riding?!"
Manal: "WHAT? NO!!" I jolted out.
Doctor: "Okay okay, calm down, calm down, you have to rest now, if you need anything, you can just ask the nurse for me, I am Doctor Gibbs,"


Suddenly Remas boomed out with laugher, she stamped her feet against the concrete floor and fell down on the ground, she kept laughing.

We all stared at her 0.0


The Doctor left and my dad and mum followed him out the room.


Jassim: "Entay shfeech thola? Laish tith7ikeen?!" He asked Remas.
Remas: "Isma ytha7ik, Gibbs, ya3ni bil 3arabii Jibs, hatha ily Manal labsita 3ala reelha," She continued to laugh.


Bader, Jassim, Sa3ad and I all laughed at Remas.


Bader: "Wili 3afeech Remas kirmeena eb sikootich,"
Remas: "Ambaay enta shako? Mabii zain," She stuck out her tongue.
Bader: "63 hathi, Remas 7abebtyy, shifatay hathi el direesha?!" He asked while pointing at the nearest window.
Remas: "Eeehh," She grinned.
Bader: "R7 a6ayrich menha!!"


Remas sighed.


Bader: "Shfeech ba3ad!?!"
Remas: "Tara ana ta3abt minik Bader," She sighed again.

We all laughed so hard at how they teased each other. Bader couldn't hold his laugh, he burst out with laughs.


Manal: "Baskom tara wallah reelii ga3da et3aweerni,"
Bader: "Manoola ana baroo7 ta7at ayeeb maay w 7alaw tabeen shay?"
Manal: "Yeebli Bueno w abii may,"
Bader: "Okay," He smiled at me. "Shabab mno biyeyi ma3ay?!"
Remas: "ANA!!" She jolted up in excitement.
Bader: "Ana gilt Shabab," He smirked.
Remas: "Eeehh 3adii, ana shabab," She wrapped her arms around her chest.


Bader laughed at how she looked.


Sa3ad: "Remoosa 7abebtyy, ta3alay ana awadeech!" He bent down and spoke to Remas at her level of height, to get her attention.
Remas: "Mabii," She moved away as she shot him a death stare.
Sa3ad: "Entay laish di3la?!"
Remas: "Ana di3la?!" Her mouth widened. "Tara il7een a6igik box amawtik, tara 3indi 3athalat," She showed him her thin, weak, non-muscled arms.
Sa3ad: "Yallah 6igeeni," He said bluntly and with confidence. He then stood up and fixed himself.

Remas moved closer to Sa3ad and started to move her hands rapidly and hit him with all her strength, she hit his legs weakly thinking that she hurt him.

He kept on laughing and teasing her as we all laughed at them.


Remas: "Offf ta3abt," She backed away. "Enta motawa7ish!" She gave him a death stare w bawizat.

Sa3ad laughed.

Bader: "Yallah ana baroo7, emsh Jassim,"
Jassim: "Yallah emsh,"


They left leaving Sa3ad, Remas and I in the room.

Remas: "Ana baroo7 wiyahom," She moaned.
Sa3ad: "Ebser3a li7gehom itha tabeen,"
Remas: "I'm skipping you," She glared at him. "Bye Manal!" She ran out of the room without giving me the chance to say another word.

Sa3ad looked at me and gave me a genuine smile.

Sa3ad: "She still doesn't like me,"
Manal: "Hahaha, I guess so,"
Sa3ad: "7amdellah 3al salama,"
Manal: "Allah ysamik!"
Sa3ad: "Inshallah you're feeling better?"
Manal: "Eeehh i'm much better," I drew a smile on my face and my dimples sank.
Sa3ad: "Mashallah 7ata w entay ta3bana 7elwa!" He mumbled the words out. I noticed his hands fiddle together, he was nervous.


I was shocked.
What the hell is he saying?
I had to play along.


Manal: "Mashkoor," I smiled.
Sa3ad: "La2 la2 entay fahamtay '3ala6, mo ga9dii chii!" He rushed to speak.
Manal: "La ma fahamat '3ala6! Adre mo ga9dik," I defended myself, as I drew a smile on my face.
Sa3ad: "Eeehh ashwa,"
Manal: "Haha,"
Sa3ad: "3ad 9ij kan shakli garsoon w ana labs il badla hathak ilyoum?"
Manal: "Eeehh!" I chuckled.
Sa3ad: "Hahaha 5ala9 ma r7 albis'ha mara thanya,"
Manal: "La 3adi, ilbis'ha," I giggled.
Sa3ad: "La wallah, 3ashan tith7ikeen 3alay 97?!" He stated.
Manal: "La la ma ath7ak, ma ath7ak jidamik, bs min warak? isma7lii!" I laughed.
Sa3ad: "La wallah?" He raised one of his eye-brows.



Suddenly someone knocked the door.
The knock startled us.
It wasn't really a knock, it was much more of a huge, loud bang.


Manal: "Etfathal!" I tried to yell the words out.


Slowly the door's handle moved downwards.
In came a tall figure.


I stared deeply in shock and fear.

It was...............


















 

4 comments: