Saturday, September 1, 2012

Chapter 4 - Colorful Love











Hey guys, I'm so sorry for not typing, I really miss typing and at last I am now!!:D
So I hope you enjoy this chapter, and you would make my day with your comments...

Oh and btw this is the only twitter account I have for the blog, so all the other accounts I had I deactivated cause I was getting so confused with all the accounts and everything. So it's only this account @blogger_kuwait !

I LOVE YOU GUYS<3


This chapter is dedicated to to wonderful people ( @NwaraaPm & A )
And it's dedicated to @NouffAlMusaad
















Remas stood there and rubbed Spirit.
I had to get my helmet and boots on to ride Spirit. I was about to go and fetch them before I heard something fall.
I quickly turned around to find a tall figure standing and a bucket which was filled with water fallen on the ground.
I couldn't really make out who it was, but he looked nervous, he quickly bent down to pick up the bucket that fell.



Remas: "Mno?!" She screeched out asking with her childish voice.
............: "U-umm ana ma, a-aahhh, asef!" He mumbled his words while he put the bucket on the shelf that was nearby.



Remas and I walked towards the tall figure. The more I walked closer to the figure the more I revealed his identity.
He had black messy hair, two clear dimples, black eyes, long lean arms with bits of muscles, a crooked smile with dazzling teeth.

He looked familiar, it's like I saw him from before. I drew a smile on my face as I approached him.


...........: "U-umm asef, mo ga9di a5ar3ich," He muttered.
Manal: "La 3adee,"
Remas: "Ent mno?!" She snapped at him.
...........: "Ana Sa3ad, rifeej Bader, kint ga3 adawr Bader, 3abali ena mawjood ehni, asef 5ara3tkom," He explained.


My face went pale, it was Sa3ad, Bader's friend, the guy from the party.
This is embarrassing...
Just the thought of what happened yesterday made my face flush with redness.
My heart started to beat faster and I got nervous.



Remas: "Ent shno 3amaay? Mat shoof?!" She yelled at him.


I gave Remas a death stare. Sa3ad kneeled on the ground to face Remas.


Sa3ad: "Shsmich ya 7elwa?!" He smiled.
Remas: "W ent shako?!" She wrapped her arms around her chest.


I quickly pinched Remas from her back.

Remas: "Aaaaayyyyy Manal!" She winced in pain.
Manal: "Remas mo ga9dha, ehya shway ilyoum madre shfeeha, sorry," I mumbled.
Remas: "La mo sorry," Remas shot him a death stare.
Manal: "Remasss!!" I jolted out.
Sa3ad: "Hahaha, la 3adii,"
Remas: "Eeehh '3a6bin 3alaik 3adii," She snapped at him.
Manal: "REMAASSS!!" I glared at her.
Remas: "Ana baroo7 3ind Jassim!" She ignored me and looked at Sa3ad sharply.


She turned around to walk away, but half way she turned to face us, she gave me a look and then looked at Sa3ad and stuck her tongue out at him.


Manal: "Remaaasssss!!" I yelled at her.
Remas: "Okay okay!!" She pouted.
Sa3ad: "Bye Remas," He winked at her.
Remas: "Bye," She hardened her eyes as him as she shot him death stares.

Remas went out of the shed.
Sa3ad stood up to face me.

Manal: "Sorry about that," I averted my eyes to the ground.
Sa3ad: "Hahaha its okay, apparently she doesn't like me," He rolled his eyes.
Manal: "Yeaaah a-aahhh sorry," I giggled.
Sa3ad: "You're Manal, from the party the other day, right?" He asked.
Manal: "Umm yeah, sorry about that too," My face went red as I muttered the words out.
Sa3ad: "It's okay, Bader was right, I looked like a servant," He laughed.


I giggled.


Sa3ad: "I was looking for Bader, he told me to come over,"
Manal: "I think he's inside sitting with Jassim," I smiled.
Sa3ad: "And where would that be?!"
Manal: "Hahaha come u'll show you,"
Sa3ad: "Wait, is that your horse?" He asked.
Manal: "Yeah," I grinned. "His name is Spirit,"
Sa3ad: "Do you mind?" He pointed at Spirit asking if he could touch him.
Manal: "Not at all, go ahead,"



Sa3ad walked towards Spirit and stroke his face gently...



Sa3ad: "He's such a beauty," He smiled.
Manal: "I know, I just love coming here, it's like a whole other world,"
Sa3ad: "I know right, I have a horse myself!!"
Manal: "Really?! What's his name?"
Sa3ad: "Her, you mean!" He corrected me. "Her name is Silver," Sa3ad continued to stroke Spirits face gently.
Manal: "I'm sure she is a beauty too,"
Sa3ad: "Hahaha, she is,"


Manal: "Ummm so, do you want me to show you where Bader is?"
Sa3ad: "Yeah, after you," He smiled.


I lead him to where Bader was, and entered the house with him.


Manal: "Badoooor," I called.
Bader: "Kani kanii,"

I entered the living room to find Jassim and Bader playing PlayStation. They were too into the game that they didn't notice that Sa3ad was behind me. Remas was sitting on the hanged chair that was in the corner of the room eating a Banana as she swung herself slowly.
As soon as she saw Sa3ad she stuck her tongue out at him, I shot her a death stare, she gave me an innocent look reading "What?"


Manal: "Bader," I tried to get his attention, but he didn't even care to look at me.


They were playing football, so he was too busy trying to win.


Bader: "Haa?!"
Manal: "Irfeejik,"
Bader: "Shfeeh?"
Manal: "BADERRR!!"
Bader: "Offffff shtabeen?!"

I walked to the T.V and closed it.

Bader + Jassim: "MANAAAALLLL!!" They growled at me.
Manal: "Your friend is here,"
Bader: "Ha?!" He looked up to find Sa3ad standing behind me. "Ohhhh hala Sa3ad," He got up and walked towards his friend.


I walked into the room and picked up an apple from the middle of the table and sat next to Jassim.
Jassim then came closer and whispered into my ears.

Jassim: "Mno hatha?!" He asked, his breath tickled me.
Manal: "I'm not talking to you!!" I whispered back.
Jassim: "W laish bala?"
Manal: "La wallah?!"
Jassim: "Yallah 3ad Manal, I was joking around, ya3ni 7aram at'3ashmar!! Ba3dain Bader ily gali amsikich," He continued to whispered.
Manal: "Ya3ni ay shay Bader ygoolik etsawi, etsawii?!"
Jassim: "Manoola 5ala9, ba3dain ma 9ar shay, bs misaktich,"
Manal: "Inzain inzain 5ala9!!" I took a bite from the red apple that I was clutching on.
Jassim: "Inzain jawbeeni, mno hatha?!"
Manal: "Irfeej Bader,"
Jassim: "W entay shako feeh?!"
Manal: "Shga9dik?!"
Jassim: "Ya3ni ma ygdar yeyii ebroo7aa?"
Manal: "Jassim shfeek? Ma 9ar shay, he asked me to take him to Bader and I did, bs!!"
Jassim: "Aha okay,"


I opened the T.V and turned the channels searching for a good movie as I continued to bite my apple.

Bader was talking to Sa3ad, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. Jassim kept giving Sa3ad looks. I looked to find Remas stinking her tongue out at Sa3ad, I turned to find Sa3ad giving her funny looks as he talked to Bader.

I giggled at how funny they looked.

Remas gave him looks and shook her head and stuck her tongue out at him, she kept teasing him. Sa3ad couldn't stop laughing at her, and so did I...


Suddenly Jassim got a phone call....
I tried to over hear the call.

Jassim: "Aloo halla bo s3ood, shlonik?!"

He was talking to a guy...
Non of my business....

Jassim: "Eee tamam tamam el7amdellah," He went on.


He got up and walked outside to continue his phone call.



I got bored of watching movies and decided to go and ride Spirit.

Manal: "Badoor," I interrupted their conversation.
Bader: "Hala?!"
Manal: "Ana baroo7 arkab Spirit okay," I smiled.
Bader: "La Manal, shoofay cham il sa3a!!"


I pulled my Iphone out of my pocket to look at the time, it was 7pm.


Manal: "Please Badoor, may9eer, I've been waiting for agessssss," I moaned.
Bader: "No means no,"
Manal: "BADEERRRRR, PLEASEEE, PLEASE, PWEASEEEE!!" I begged him.
Bader: "Fine bs 3ala shar6,"
Manal: "Shno?!"
Bader: "Lazim a7ad yroo7 ma3ach,"
Manal: "A5ith Remas?!"
Bader: "U-ummm I don't think you will be able to take Remas!" He pointed at Remas which was sitting behind me.

I turned around to find Remas fast asleep on the hanged chair.

Manal: "Inzain ent ta3al wiyay,"
Bader: "Ana baroo7 ayeeb 3asha,"
Manal: "Offfffff, inzain Jassim,"
Bader: "Ba5eth Jassim w Sa3ad wiyay,"
Manal: "Offffff Bader!!" I huffed in a sad tone.
Sa3ad: "Itha tabeen ag3ad 3ashan aroo7 ma3ach," He smiled.
Bader: "U-ummm,"
Manal: "PWEASE PWEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE!!" I begged.
Bader: "Okay fine,"
Manal: "YAAAAAYYYY!!" I clapped cheerfully. "You're the best brother ever," I hugged him.
Bader: "Hahahaha, ma9la7chiya, bs haa, mo etgazreenha, lat 6awleen,"
Manal: "Okay okay," I smiled.

Suddenly Jassim entered...

Jassim: "Ha, r7 enroo7?!"
Bader: "Eeehh yallah emsh,"
Jassim: "Okay yallah, Sa3ad r7 tiyey?!" He asked.
Sa3ad: "La ana bawadii Manal 3ashan tirkab Spirit,"
Jassim: "Shno? la, la, ent roo7, w ana awadeha,"
Sa3ad: "Shda3wa yoba 3adyy 3adyy,"
Bader: "Yallah Jassim emsh,"
Jassim: "La ana bag3ad, mali 5ilg aroo7, roo7 ent w Sa3ad w ana awadii Manal,"
Bader: "Umm okay, yallah Sa3ad?!"
Sa3ad: "3ala ra7tik, yallah Badoor,"


Sa3ad and Bader left leaving Jassim and I with sleeping Remas.


Jassim: "Laish ma giltile inch tabeen etroo7en?!" He sounded mad.
Manal: "Shfeek Jassim? Tawa il7een gilt 7ag Bader eni baroo7 gali roo7ay ma3 Sa3ad l2ana il wa8t mita5ir," I explained.
Jassim: "Inzain roo7ay yeebay your helmet w kil shay w ana r7 awadii Remas foog, an6irich bara okay?!"
Manal: "Okay!!" I smiled.




I went and got dressed, I then ran downstairs and went out of the house and headed to the shed. My eyes stopped at the charming site of Jassim standing near Spirit. I stood and stared at Jassim. His thick black messy hair, his squared jaw, his sun kissed skin. I watched him gently rub his hand on Spirit's face. He was wearing a red Hollister hoodie with dark blue jeans, he also had his Professional Camera around his neck. His eyes sparkled from a distance and his dimples were so clear.


I then walked towards him, while looking at the ground, I was nervous. My heart skipped beats at the site of him.


Jassim: "5ala9tay?!" He asked with a smile, his dimples sank.
Manal: "U-umm eehh!" I mumbled
Jassim: "Yallah ta3alay rikbay,"


I stroke Spirits face then rode on him. I gently kicked Spirit with the heel of my shoe so he could move, I slowed Spirit's speed so Jassim could walk next to me.


I was walking slowly with Spirit and Jassim walked near my horse.



Jassim: "Manal!"
Manal: "Hmm?!"
Jassim: "6al3eeni!"


I looked at him, he was charming, my heart skipped a beat as I stared into his eyes.

Jassim: "Tisti7een mini?!"
Manal: "La shakoo?!" My eyes began to blink faster and he chuckled.

I kept quiet for a few seconds.

Manal: "Emmm Jassim I want to go faster fa shrayik you sit by the bench?" I tried to change the subject.
Jassim: "Hahaha, you're changing the subject, I know you, okay okay, but be careful, i'll be sitting there," He pointed at the bench that was nearby.
Manal: "Okay!!" I smiled.


I held the handles tighter and commanded the horse to run faster by kicking him gently with the heel of my shoe.

Spirit began to run around the field, He was going really fast. The feeling of falling at any time was dangerous. I loved it. I kicked Spirit gently with the heel of my shoe so he would go extremely fast.

I couldn't really see Jassim clearly but I noticed that he had his camera in his hand and he was picturing me.

I continued to run with Spirit. It was the best feeling, the wind punching on me and the stars sparkling in the sky.





-





Over an half an hour went by, I slowed down and went to Jassim, he was looking at some pictures from his camera. I got down the horse and sat next to Jassim on the bench.


Manal: "3adii ashoof?!" I asked.
Jassim: "Goolay wallah ma r7 timsi7een wala wa7da,"
Manal: "Emmm wallah, bs 3a6nee,"
Jassim: "Hach," He handed me his camera.


I scrolled and saw the photos, it was filled with pictures of me. Pictures from when I was young, pictures without me noticing, pictures of older days, he even pictured me today when I was in the living room without me noticing, and pictures he just took now, while I was riding the horse.


Jassim: "You look very cute in all the pictures, as always," He smiled and his dimples sank.

I cleared my throat and spoke.

Manal: "Thank you!" I smiled shyly.
Jassim: "It's the truth," He smiled. "Manool, I'm in my evil mood, shrayich we put Spirit back in the shed and we go do something," He smiled evilly.


Jassim and I would always do evil stuff together, we would prank people, we were adventurous, he was like Bader.








Flashback....




Our shoes beamed out with red lights as we ran out of the shaleh and made our way to the sea....


Suddenly a voice startled Bader and I...


........: "Laish ma nadatoonii?!" He complained in his childish voice.

We turned around to find Jassim standing with his arms wrapped around his chest. He was angry because we didn't call him for our adventure.

Bader: "Jassim ebser3a irkith, Rosy is after us," Bader whispered the words out loudly.
Jassim: "First tell me what you have in your hands Manal,"
Manal: "Offff Jassim, il7een tiyeye Mama 5adeeja w etzifena!" (Mama 5adeeja was our Grandma).
Jassim: "Inzain shno betsawoon?"
Bader: "Manal ba8at min darii sharaqii, w ba3dain legat'ha bil ma6ba5 ga3da etyeeb matches, bs ehya babiya 3ashan chii ana sa3at'ha,"
Manal: "Bs ana mo babiya,"
Bader: "Embala you are!"
Manal: "Stop it, *sniff* I'm not, you're such a show off, mr.'Show off'!" I began to weep.
Bader: "You are, miss 'I know everything'!" He stuck his tongue out.
Jassim: "Bs siktaw, yallah, wain il sharaqii?"
Manal: "Kahoo!!" I jolted.
Bader: "Ana r7 aroo7 ashoof itha fee a7ad, inzain, n6raw mini," He whispered.
Manal + Jassim: "Okay!"


Bader then moved slowly towards the sea to see if anyone was there, he tried to look like a detective that was on a mystery.


Jassim: "Manoola la tiz3leen, entay mo babiya, la tismi3een kalam Bader," He tried to cheer me up.
Manal: "Ana mo babiya Jassim," I wrapped my arms around my chest.
Jassim: "Adree Manool, adree, malich shi'3il fee, u9lan Bader ohwa il baby mo entay," He wiped my tears off my face. "Bs lat goolenla ina gilt ina ohwa baby okay?!"
Manal: "Okay!!" I drew a smile on my face.
Jassim: "Pinkie swear?!" He held his small pinky finger up high in front of my face.

I reached my pinkie tiny finger out and wrapped it around Jassim's finger so we could do the pinkie swear promise.

Manal: "Pinkie swear!" I smiled cheerfully.

(Pinkie swear is like a promise)



We were startled by Bader's voice...


Bader: "Yallah Jassim, Manal, mafee a7ad, ta3alaw!!" He yelled at us.
Jassim: "Okay yallah!" He looked at me "Yallah Manal 3a6eni eedich," He ordered.


I stretched out my right hand and he wrapped his hand around mine. 
Jassim held my hand and we ran together to were Bader was.


We began to run to the sea, our shoes beaming out with red light, yes, we all wore the same brand of shoes.


Suddenly we bumped into someone.....








Back to the present....


Jassim: "Manal, Manal, wanich?!" Jassim waved his hands in front of me, trying to bring me back to reality.
Manal: "Ha? sorry, okay, but I want to take a last turn with Spirit, okay?!"
Jassim: "Tara ana bidat a'3ar min hatha Spit, may9eer,"
Manal: "Awalan his name is Spirit, thanian, w laish et'3ar bala, yallah shway w ared," I smiled and walked towards Spirit.


I rode the horse and kicked my heel gently so he would go faster.
He ran really fast, it was all going fine when suddenly Spirit sensed danger, he galloped crazily in the air. I tried to hold the handles tight so I wouldn't fall but Spirit was going crazy. I fell on the ground, my head hit hard and so did my body, thank god I had my helmet on.

I couldn't move, I felt numb.
I could hear Jassim yell my name...


Jassim: "MANAAAALLLLL!!"



Slowly everything was getting darker, the last thing I heard was Jassim's voice, after that everything went black....

















 

3 comments:

  1. Wallah I can imagine me holding a book by the name of "Passionatley In Love" and it has three stories which you created and in the bottom of the book it's written "Aurthur Flana al-Flani" and a gold stamp that says "most seller and best book by readers choice"

    Keep it up and inshallah it will happen someday AMEEN!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww this is the sweetest thing i have ever been told, your such a sweetheart, thank you, you really made my day. Inshallah someday, AMEEN!!!<3

      Delete
    2. Ur mostly welcom Hun!!! I'm glad I made ur day it's the least I can do!!

      Delete