Sunday, November 11, 2012

CLICK ON ME!







Hey guys, shlonkom? I missed you guys!! I know that some of you are kind of confused, so i wrote this post!






Yes, what you heard was true, I REVEALED, if you want my twitter or anything DM me:D
I decided to continue blogging and share my story, most of my story will be in english which i prefer!
My story is IMAGINARY!! So don't judge me until you know me!!! This is a story, i am not writing this to influence any of you, i am writing this to entertain people and as it is my hobby!
Now that everyone knows me, i wont be put under threats of people telling others who i am!
Please appreciate that i have IG's and Education so please wait patiently for posts, i know you guys miss my posts since i didn't post for a long time, but don't worry, I AM POSTING REALLY SOON!


And last, my ask.fm is open, any bad things will NOT be answered! You don't like me? The unfollow button is avaliable, you are free to use it!:D


I hope you enjoy the story and if you have any questions or advices or anything just DM me on my blog, i won't be using my personal for the blog!
And yes, as i promised you guys, i will start tweeting, hahaha <3




LOVE YOU GUYS!
Your Aero friend <3

No comments:

Post a Comment