Thursday, May 16, 2013

Chapter 28 - Colorful Love












Hala bel zaiiinnnn!!!
Shlonkommm?
Wallah missingggg 7ail 7ail 7aaaiiilllll:o
Shoofaw ana shlon 3ajeeba?:( Hatha w I have exams w I'm posting:'(

For those who are asking...
Yes, I am doing well in my exams and I'll be totally done on Thursday enshallah:D

And for those who are asking for a girls post? Inshallah right after my exam, writing a girl post takes time cause I need to do so much research and ask many people and try things and then sum it all up in a post:(

I had so much difficulties writing this post cause I'm having a blogger block:( Meaning = No ideas are colliding in my head, meee7777, kilishhh kilissshhhhh!!!

Hmmm shno ba3ad? Eehhhhh I missed you all!! Wayed wayed wayedddd<3
I missed posting so much:(

Oh and I got a lovely name to group up Sa3ad and Manal:D
It was from a lovely reader, I really can't remember who she is either can I remember her username:( I'm so sorry hun wallah nsait, my exams pressure is making me get amnesia, bs I told her I'm using it, *If your reading this? Please DM me:c sorry wallah nsait mno entay:(*
So the name is????!!!
MAS3AD!!!:D Almost like *Sa3ada* meaning *Happiness*

Okay I'll stop talking now and let you enjoy the chapter cause if I don't my beautiful readers will kill me:')


LASTTTT!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...
It's been such a long day, I just came back from my long, thick, dense exam and I am devastated, so please if you love me and my story make my day and comment below, wallah it would make me smile and make my day, please? 3ashanii?:( Okayy?:o A7IBKOOMMMM!!!!!



YOU GUYS ARE? AMAAAZZIINNNNGGG OKAYYY OKAYYY? I love you all, enjoy the chapter lovelies xx
#TEAMMAS3AD!!!:D


















Sa3ad's point of view...




Her eyes were shut, she was dancing around the room. She twirled not knowing that I was standing near the door, peaking at her, looking at her with a smile plastered on my face. The music blasted out of the loudspeaker, she kept dancing, her heart carried her. The cool breeze entagled itself in her hair, it was like she was flying. She closed her eyes and kept swirling around. Her cinnamon hair getting blowed. She was wearing the cutest summer dress along with blue glittered truffle heels. I stared at her deeply, it seemed like rivers of brown and cinnamon long hair flowed through her head, it sparkled reflecting light rays, it looked like a million crystals and diamonds were embedded in it.


She suddenly felt that someone was staring at her so she gently turned around and her face flushed in shyness as her pupils widdened watching me stand by the door with my head laid on the mahogany wood. I slowly tilted my head down keeping my eyes on her as I gave her a sexy half smile. I watched her face turn lava red and her hands shake. She was shocked, her face went pale, embarrassment was written all over her.


The colours of the forest green and brown wood were mixed around her pupils, the colours glistering. She stole my breath away. I felt my heart beats accelerate as I genuinely gazed at her, it was as if her eyes got me hypnotized. How did I get so lucky? I thought to myself.
Her lips were like a frozen rose, dangerous but beautiful.



Manal: "I6la3 baraaa," She reached for a pillow and threw it at me.


I chuckled and crossed my arms indicating that I wasn't going to leave.


Manal: "I6la333 i6la3!!! Sa3ad!!!!" She walked towards me and pushed her small soft fingers on my chest trying to push me out. "Min 9ijii!!! Get out!!!" She tried to look angry but her eyes said a whole other story. "I never want to talk to you okay okayyy?" She continued to push me and I just chuckled. "Huffff I seriously hate you now, I6LA3 BARAAA!!!" Her forehead furrowed.


Sa3ad: "You're stunning.." I whispered.
Manal: "Get out out outtttttt!!! EL7EEENNNNN!!!" I laughed harder at how desperate she looked about me leaving.
Sa3ad: "Inzain 5ala9 5ala9 ba6la3," I smiled as I made my way out and she pushed her small fingers on my back making me move out faster.

She quickly closed the door and locked it, I couldn't help myself but laugh at how cute she was.








-









Manal: "Eshtegt 7ag ree7at baitnaa," She frowned.


Suddenly someone yelled..


......: "ZAIN W E7NAA???!"


Manal quickly turned around to find Jawa and Leena standing with their bags.


Manal: "Aaahhhhhhhhhh Jawaaaaa Leeenaaaaa!!!!" She ran and hugged them.
Bader: "Lat 7aseseeni ena 9arlich sina ma shifteehom-.- ana lo a'3eeb 3anich dahaar matsaween chithy!"
Rakan: "W ka yebtlich yahom.." Rakan walked in.
Manal: "A7ibik okay okayyy?!" She ran and hugged him.
Rakan: "Manool mo gader atnafaas," He snickered.
Manal: "Sorry sorry," She quickly moved away and ran to Jawa and Leena. "Yallah emshaw foug 3ashan et7i6oon a'3rathkom w ba3dain en6eb el ba7aar,"
Jawa: "Shfeech shway shway 3alaina tawna wa9leen,"


Noor: "Ya jama3a shno el '3adaa?!" Noor yelled as she walked in, "Jawa? Leena? Entaw min meta ehnee?!" She asked in shock.
Lamaar: "Chna sima3t Jawa w Leena," She ran down the stairs.
Leena: "Bsmeelaaahhh! Shfeekom tawna wa9leen!"
Manal: "Yallaaahhhh emshawww,"
Noor: "Wain?!"
Manal: "JETSSSS!!!"
Lamaar: "Halla oboooyyyy<3.<3"
Remas: "Abee aroo7 wiyaakom!" She gave Manal an innocent look.
Manal: "Ramoos may9eer, 5a6aar!"
Remas: "Huffff!!" She frowned.



They went upstairs and changed to ride their jets. Manal checked her phone to find a whatsapp from Sa3ad,


Sa3ad: "Bit6ibeen el ba7ar?"
Manal: "Umm yimken laish?"
Sa3ad: "Mako(:"
Manal: "Laish?(:"
Sa3ad: "L2ana ana gilt,"
Manal: "Sa3ad tara malaait jad, kil shay la2:c"
Sa3ad: "Ya3ne bet3andeen?!"
Manal: "Male 5ilg at'hwash bs 3ad Sa3ad,"
Sa3ad: "Ma r7 terkibeen!!!"
Manal: "R7 arkab;)"
Sa3ad: "El salfa salfat i3nad?!"
Manal: "La2! El salfa ena 5a6ree arkab!!"
Sa3ad: "Gi3dayy shoofay TV, timashay 3al ba7ar, jets? MAKO!"
Manal: "Sa3ad please tikfa wallah 5a6ree feeh, Sa3ad:("
Sa3ad: "Mmm.."
Manal: "Sa3ad yallah 3ad, entaw r7 etkonoon mawjooden oo ma r7 aroo7 eb3eed, w kela jet tara wallah ma r7 y9eer shay!"
Sa3ad: "Ako shabaab min shalayhaat thanya!"
Manal: "Zain w ana shako feehom?! Sa3ad tikfa please please please wallahhh 5a6ree feeh,"
Sa3ad: "Hmm.."
Manal: "3ashanii?:("
Sa3ad: "Shno ebtalbiseen?!"
Manal: "Short o eblooza, 3ade ya3ni:p"
Sa3ad: "Short? Ya3ne lay wain?"
Manal: "Short Sa3ad, ya3ne bikoon layy wain?!"
Sa3ad: "Libsay 3abayaa:)"
Manal: "Seriously?-.-"
Sa3ad: "Eeehhh seriously,"
Manal: "Wai3 zain wai3, mabe mabe, kelihom r7 yalbisoon shorts:O"
Sa3ad: "Entay mo kelihom, entay Manal,"
Manal: "Ma 3endi 3abayaa:)"
Sa3ad: "5ala9 3ayal mo ela etroo7en,"
Manal: "Ughh."
Sa3ad: "Shfeech?"
Manal: "I hate you so freakin' much okay?! La3at chabde jad!"
Sa3ad: "A7san,"


Manal felt like killing him, she was so pissed. She decided to skip him and wear what she wanted, but before she could reach for her shorts her phone rang.

She looked at the screen and found Sa3ad's number, she didn't answer.


A few minutes later she received a whatsapp..

Sa3ad: "Pick up."
Manal: "5air?"
Sa3ad: "SHEELAY EL TELIFOON:)"
Manal: "Male 5ilg,"
Sa3ad: "Chub w ta3alay darii,"
Manal: "Yanait 97?!"
Sa3ad: "Ta3alay lat 7ateen mako a7ad,"
Manal: "Mabee!"
Sa3ad: "Etha ma yaitayy r7 ayeey 3indich,"
Manal: "Low yait ya wayylik!!"
Sa3ad: "Watch me!"
Manal: "Sa3ad mo min 9ijikkkk!!! La tiyeey,"
Sa3ad: "Zain ta3alayy shway bs,"
Manal: "Shtabee feeni?"
Sa3ad: "Ta3alyy w betshoofen, You have 2 minutes, if you don't come? I'm coming.."

He quickly went offline not letting her type another word.


She grabbed her blanket and ran to Sa3ad's room. She found him standing infront of the door.


Manal: "5air?!"
Sa3ad: "Hach," He threw at her wrapped up clothes.
Manal: "Shno hatha?!" She looked confused.
Sa3ad: "Hathail ihdoomi, lebseehom, tara bs 3ashan 5a6rech terkibeen wela chan ma 5alaitich, u9lan mo rathe ana," He left not saying another word.


Manal stared speechlessly, she just wanted to run and hug him but she held herself.


She ran back to her room and looked at what he gave her, there was a huge black Hollister t-shirt along with really big bright blue shorts. She pulled the clothes closer to her and sniffed them, they smelled like Sa3ad, that strong, concentrated, muscular smell.

She quickly held her phone and was about to whatsapp him but he did first,


Sa3ad: "You wear them both, the t-shirt and blue shorts, the short is a stretch and you can tie it from the top, it might be a bit baggy,"
Manal: "Do you know how much I love you?!"
Sa3ad: "I know that you hate me so freakin' much o ena la3at chabdich mini;)"
Manal: "S3aaaddd:("
Sa3ad: "Esmee Sa3ad.."
Manal: "S3aaadddd!!!"
Sa3ad: "??"
Manal: "I love you so freakin' much:( I didn't mean it wallah:o"
Sa3ad: "I know<3 R7 ara8bich, lat roo7en eb3eed w lat 6awleen wayed, 15 minutes w tanzileen,"
Manal: "15 mins bs?!:c"
Sa3ad: "Tabeen a5aleeha 5 mins?:)"
Manal: "30 minutes!!!"
Sa3ad: "20!!! And it ain't changing,"
Manal: "Ughhhh. You're amazing zain?!"
Sa3ad: "You love me?"
Manal: "Do you have a doubt in that?"
Sa3ad: "Nope, but do you?"
Manal: "Yes:o"
Sa3ad: "Then call me and tell me it;)"
Manal: "Sa3ad;@"
Sa3ad: "I'm joking, ready?!"
Manal: "Yess!!"
Sa3ad: "I?"
Manal: "Love?"
Sa3ad: "You<3"
Manal: "Always?"
Sa3ad: "Will!!"
Manal: "Alwaysss?"
Sa3ad: "Have<3"



Yes, this is how they ended their chats..
They disagreed on almost everything, but they truly loved each other more that anything.


She quickly got dressed and left her long wavy hair naturally down, she dabbed on light make up and then walked out to the hall way of the shaleh trying to look for the girls. The shaleh was so quiet. She heard squeaky low whispers..


Noor: "Entayy shfeech? Eeeh wallah sima3t'ha eb ithoonii!!"
Lamaar: "Ma a9adiq mosta7eel, la la, elaa...."



Manal walked in...


Manal: "Shno ely mosta7eel?!"
Lamaar: "Manool sh.." Noor interrupted her.
Noor: "Sh-shno el '3ada," It was obvious that Noor didn't want Manal to find out what was going on.


Lamaar stared at Noor in confusion but then she realized what Noor meant.

Lamaar: "Eehh umm shno el '3ada?!" She faked a smile.
Manal: "Shfeekom? 9ayr shay?!"
Noor: "La kilish mako shay bs kna ga3 ensolif 3ade chii,"
Manal: "Umm okayy," Curiosity filled her.
Noor: "Yallah emshaw nerkab el jets,"
Lamaar: "Eeehhh yallllaaaahhhh!!"


Leena and Jawa walked in...


Jawa: "Shlabsa entayy?!" She asked.
Manal: "Ha? 3ade ya3ni shno ihdoom!"
Leena: "Mal mno hatha?!" She asked quickly, her face full of raw emotions.
Manal: "Umm mal obooy, ya3ni 3ade!"
Jawa: "Laish mo labsa short??!"
Lamaar: "Kaifha ya a5yy, talbes ely tabee,"
Noor: "EMSHAW YALLAHHH!!"
Jawa: "Zain lat 9ar5een-.-"


Leena was acting a bit weird, she kept quiet, not the usually social Leena. She kept staring at Manal's clothes in a weird way, her eye sockets were filled with raw emotions..
They walked downstairs,


Bader: "Ha 5ala9 r7 terkiboon?!" He glared at Jawa.
Manal: "Eehhh!!" She smiled.
Jassim: "Zain emshaw,"
Noor: "Wain Rakan?!"
Bader: "Baraa ga3ed 3al ba7ar,"




They walked outside to the sea and rode their jets as they drove off.






-






What the fudge.....?

















My Own Area...





الدنيا مشوار طويل
فيها؟ الصعب
وفيها؟ السهل
وفيها؟ المستحيل


السهل؟
 إنك تلاقي حد يجرح فيك
الصعب؟
إنك تلاقي حد يحس فيك اذا كنت متضايق
أما المستحيل؟
فهو إنك تلاقي حد يمسح دمع عينيك ويبيع الدنيا ويشتريك


أجمل مافي الطفل؟ البراءة
أجمل مافي الليل؟ الهدوء
أجمل مافي البحر؟ الجبروت
أقوى لغات العالم؟ الصمت
أبلغ لغات العالم؟ الدمع


الافراط في اللين؟ ضعف
الافراط في الضحك؟ خفه
الافراط في الراحه؟ خمول
الافراط في المال؟ تبذير
الافرط في الحذر؟ وسواس
إكرام النسب؟ حسن الادب


اصعب كلمة؟ هي الكمال
احلى كلمة؟ هي السلام
اخر كلمة؟ هي الموت
افضل الانتقام؟ هو الغفران
اقصى النار؟ هي الشوق
اعظم كنز؟ الفضيلة
اشد عذاب؟ هو الضمير


ثلاث أشخاص يطيحون من العين؟
شخص لأجل كلام الناس يخليك
شخص يجاملك وأهو أصلا مايبيك
شخص وقت المصالح يجيك


أجمل عباره؟
اللي يعرفك زين مستحيل يفهمك غلط 
 (( أن الاعمال بالنيات ))


أجمل دعاء؟
(( اللهم أغسل قلوب المسلمين من الحقد والحسد ))










I hope you enjoyed this chapter..
I swear this chapter took so much time from me, I've been typing from 6pm and it's almost 1am now..
Don't forget to give me feedback xx
#TEAMMAS3AD
Love you all<3



















10 comments:

  1. 1st :")
    Loved
    This
    Chapter♡♡
    And the end of the chat? Walla cute :c
    Keep up the amazing work! But study well, we can wait a few more days. 3ad if you finished b3d that's great:D
    7asa Leena is up to something..?
    Sa3ad is a bit over protective, but cute :(♥
    Don't work to hard on yourself, take your time x
    Love the chapter, and I love you more!♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. klshaaaay 3jeb bs please make it a good ending! manal w sa3ad deserve a happy ending please make it happy w everything you write is AMAZING! Literally just amazing i love you and your work.<3
    keep going. ~A huge supporting fan

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING Sa3ad and Manal just cuuutte, and how they end their conversations ❤
    This was amazing
    Good luck with your exams Allah yiwafgik ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING CHAPTER JUST LIKE YOU<3 GOODLUCK IN YOUR EXAMS! AND POST SOON! BECAUSE THAT WAS A CLIFF HANGER :P!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ambaaaaiihhh 5anat 7ailee 7 SA3AT OMG!!!! 3ad day5a w ma kent baktb comment al7een bas ketabt ;***! Walllaaah 3ajeeeeeebaaa l,post awal shay ena ktabtay that u don'( have idea's w 7asasteena ena l,post malee8 bas jad 6ala3 3AAAJJEEEEEEBBB w a9ln entay ma tktbeen shay malee8 kl shay mench 7elo!!!!! Okay al7een I will comment 3al post awal shay SA3ADD 7 A Y W A N!!!!!!!!! Wallaah kent a7baaa bas hal kalb l,7a8eer 6al3 3ala 7a8ee8taaaaa!!!! Waiiiii3 E8ITH :'( wallaa akrah eli yt7akmon BZYADA laa w msawe ya3ni ana rayal '3a9bn 3alich ana at7akm feech waaaiiiii333333 ya3ni 7alal 3alik terkab jets w ehi la2? Kaa fee banat bel ba7ar! Walla law ana men manal chan labsta 3abya nafs ma labsha waii3 kl ma t4kr :'( waii 7a8eeer (a7s nafsi bdait a5rb6=)) LOOL ) manal maskeeeeeenaa 3ala nyat'haaaaaa w lama 3a6aha shirt and the shorts shamat ree7ta :'( law ana chan ga6aita eb wayha hal 7aywan!!!!!!! W leena a7s darat bl maw'6oo3 w lamar w noor chakaw a7ad=)) bas laykoon leena 7abat laha wa7ed? 9ara7a in ur story I will except the unexecpted !!! W allaah ywafgch w yfta7 3alich eb e5tbaratch!!!!! W yallaa la t6awleen 3alina!!! And keep up the good work!!!! LOVE YAAH -Cookie

    ReplyDelete
  6. HIII!! Did I tell you that i A.D.O.R.E you?? Oo a7la shy enna your blog 6ale3 3alaik!! *endless hearts*!! Mashallah bayen enna warak a BRIGHT future , as bright as you.. You're doing a GREAT - AMAZING - FABULOUS - LOVELY etc... Person .. Jad i wont finish laaayy bokra!! I LOVE YOUU SAMOOORA !!!! -R*

    ReplyDelete
  7. sa3ad i8ith but amazing chapterrrr <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Entangled* glistening*

    ReplyDelete