Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Chapter 21 - Colorful Love









Heyyyyyyy!!!
Shlonkom? Anyways mabi asolif wayed, i'll leave you to enjoy this reallllyyyyyy long chapter, I'm reallyyyy sorry for the delay, but eh? It's a really long chapter, oh and I hope you enjoy the "My Own Area" part, since it took a lot of time to think of and write...
Just don't forget to give me feedback and if you find any mistakes don't be shy to DM me and tell me or tell me on ask.fm, i don't bite i swear, lol
Yallah enjoy, love you guys xxx











A week went by..
We all stayed in the Shaleh, but we would sometimes go and get some stuff as in food and things..
But Sa3ad, would go and see his family a bit and then come back to the shaleh..








The lights suddenly went on...



"GOOOOMMMMAAAWWWW!!!!!!" A childish voice yelled out.


Manal: "Ughhhhh!!" I covered my face with my pillow.



It was Remas...

Remas climbed up the bed and started to jump on it,


Noor: "REMASOOO EN MA 6ALA3TAYYY BARA R7 ETSHOOFEN SHAY MA SHIFTEEHHH EB 7AYATICHHH!!!" She yelled in anger.
Remas: "Mabiiii mabiiiii mabiiiiii!!!" She continued to jump. "Wake up you sleepppyyyy heads, yalllaahhhhh goomawwwww!!!"
Lamaar: "ABOOOSSSS EEDICHHH REMAS PLEASSSEEEEE, ARJOOCHHHHH, 6IL3AYYY BARAAAA!!!!!!"
Remas: "La la laaaaaaa!!!" She laughed and continued to jump.
Manal: "Remmaaassssss!!!!" I moaned in my sleepy voice.
Remas: "Okayy...!" Suddenly Remas stopped jumping, and there was not a sound. I opened one eye to look for her, she wasn't there.
Manal: "Offfff ra7aattttt!!" I closed my eyes and pulled my blanket closer to my chest.
Noor: "9adgeeni waraha shay, hathi soosaaa, akeed waraha shay!!"
Lamaar: "7araam 3alich, akeed shafat mako amal w ra7at!"
Manal: "La 9adgooni waraha shay, Remas never gives up..!"
Noor: "5at walyyy il mohim ena tawni eb frashyy il 7abeeb!"



Yes, we talked with our eyes closed..




Suddenly i felt someone pulling the blanket, i opened my eyes to find Bader, Jassim, Sa3ad and Remas.



Manal: "UGGGGGHHHHHHH TIKAAA TIKFAAAA LA!!!!!!!!!!!!" I begged them, they threw the blankets far away.
Jassim: "GOOOOMAAAWWWW!!"
Noor: "YA 7AYWANAAAATTTT WALLAHHHH LA A3ALIMKOM!!"
Bader: "Agool goomaw 5al9oona!!!"
Lamar: "Laish zain laish??!" She wept,
Sa3ad: "Tara ma r7 enhidkom!"
Manal: "U9lan 3adyy, i5thoo, anam bidoona!!" I closed my eyes.
Sa3ad: "La? Okay!! Badoor plan B!!" I felt someone came closer, i felt warm hands holding my feet and warm hands on my wirst, suddenly they carried me off the bed, i quickly opened my eyes to find Bader and Sa3ad carrying me out the room, "LAAAAAAAA!!!!" I yelled.
Bader: "R7 etgoomen wela shlon??"
Manal: "Ma r7 agoom, shlon?!! Ka 3adii anam w entaw shayleeni!!" I closed my eyes.
Sa3ad: "Mashyyyyy!! Badoor plan C!!"
Manal: "Sawaw ily etsawoona, plan G F J S M L I, KAIFKOOOOMMM!! Mani gayma!"
Bader: "Okay 5alich!" They carried me around, i heard them open a door, as soon as the door opened i felt the hot sun hitting my skin.
Manal: "Allllaahhhh bet7i6ooni bara? Yallah ma 3indi mani3!!"
Sa3ad: "Badoor garib mini shway, eehhh ka mini, eehhh 7i6ha!!" They put me down, but still held me.
Badoor: "Manool shoofaw mno yamich?!"


I opened my eyes to find a huge black fierce dog standing right next to me as his saliva dropped.


Manal: "MAMAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I yelled, yes i was petrified from dogs, i had phobia. I tried to run away but Bader and Sa3ad held me.
Bader: "Betgoomen wela shlon?!"
Manal: "HIDOONIII, BADER PLEASE!!!" I cried. "BAGOOM BAGOOMMMM HIDOONIIII HIDOOONIIIII!!!"



Bader and Sa3ad laughed as they let go of me..



I jolted up,


Manal: "May tha7ik okay?" I whipped my tears with the back of my hand.
Bader: "Manool tara ga3 nil3ab weyach!!"
Manal: "Chii il wa7d yil3ab? Tadre eni a5af min il chlab!!"
Sa3ad: "Manaal ---" I interuppted him.
Manal: "Wa5r!" I pushed him and walked away.










-











I went back in to find Noor and Lamaar already dressed. I ran upstairs, took a shower, changed my clothes and straightened my hair leaving it down.



Suddenly i heard a knock at the door,



Manal: "Digeegaaa!!" I yelled.


I unlocked the door and opened it to find Sa3ad



Manal: "NA3AM?:@"
Sa3ad: "Ishfeech?!"
Manal: "La wallah?!" I left the door open and sat down on my bed and brushed my long hair.


Sa3ad walked in..


Sa3ad: "Tara ga3 nit'3ashmar ma3ach!"
Manal: "Chii il '3ashmara?!"
Sa3ad: "Manal min 9ijich za3lana?!"
Manal: "Ishtabi il7een? Yayib chalb thani tabi et5ari3ni feeh?"
Sa3ad: "Manool" He came and sat next to me, "Tara wallah '3ashmara, wallah!!! Ma kint adre enich et5afeen min il chlab, Bader ma galyyy wallahhh!! Low adre ma asawyyy chii! Manal, wallah ana asif, ma r7 a3eedha 5ala9!"
Manal: "Okay 5ala9!"
Sa3ad: "7ilfay enich mo za3lana!"
Manal: "Mo za3lana!"
Sa3ad: "7ilfayyyyy!"
Manal: ......
Sa3ad: "Ya3ni za3lana, inzain shoofay asawi ma3ach etifag!"
Manal: "Shno?!"
Sa3ad: "Ilyoum ily ta6libeena lazim asawi, ya3ni ay shay tabeena basaweelich yah, ya3ni 6ilbayyyy ay shay, bs ha? Bs ilyoum! Mo etgazreenha!!!"
Manal: "Nyahahaha, okay okayyyy rithait!!" I grinned.
Sa3ad: "Yallah goomay Yal 8azma 5an nanzil ta7at, kilhom bara!"
Manal: "Shno shno shnoooooo??! ISHNADAITNIII?????"
Sa3ad: "Shno?!" He chuckled.
Manal: "Ana 8azmaa?!!"
Sa3ad: "Eeehhhh!!! Ta3alay shoofayyy!" He pulled my arm and mad me stand next to him as we faced a mirror.


Comparing to him? I was realllyyyy short, he was like 188cm or so and I was like 155cm, I barely reached his shoulders.



Manal: "Eeehhh 5oo ent wayed e6weel, shasawyyyy ya3nii??! Ana mo 8azma, ent ily 6an6al!!! Chinik na5la!!!"
Sa3ad: "Ana na5la ha?!" He faced me and came closer, giving me a look that made my heart hammer against my chest.
Manal: "Eeehhhhh!!" His perfume filled my nostrils as I fought back.
Sa3ad: "U9lan a7la 3al 9bay ykoon a6wal min il bint!" He was really close.
Manal: "W a7la 3al bint etkoon ag9ar min il 9bay!" My face flushed with shyness each time he came closer.
Sa3ad: "Ya 6oma6a!" He chuckled.
Manal: "Shako 6oma6a, lat thayi3 il 9agla!"
Sa3ad: "Shoofay wayhich bil manthara!" I turned to look at myself in the mirror, my face was lava red. Why the hell is my face red??? I looked back at him.
Manal: "Wayhi a7mar 3ashan il jaw wayed 7ar!!!"
Sa3ad: "7ar ha?! Ya 7lalich, Agool emshay Yal 8azmaa!" He laughed as he pulled me and made his way down stairs.



The shaleh was empty..


Manal: "Wainhom hathaal?!"
Sa3ad: "Ishdarani, 7ali min 7alich, emshay 5an shoofhom bara!" He pulled my hand.
Manal: "You know, you can let go of my hand now!"
Sa3ad: "Ha? Umm Ana asif, ma entibaht eni ga3 atilich ma3ay!!" He muttered as he let go of my hand.
Manal: "La 3adyy, bs eedyy ra7at feeha, ga3id w etilnii wiyak!" I giggled.




We walked outside,,



We found the guys riding buggies and the girls sitting together talking as Remas built a sand castle and Noor munched in her sweets...




Manal: "Badoor wain Rakan?" I ran towards Bader and Jassim.
Bader: "Madre, gal biroo7 iyeeb shay w irid!"
Manal: "Mmm okay, zain Badoor Abii arkab buggy, please please please!!:(" I begged.
Bader: "Ana adoos, itha tabeen tirkibeen ma3ay rikbayy, bs itha 6i7tay aw 9ar feech shay Mali shi'3il, ba6eer fee!" He explained.
Manal: "Offfffff:( Zain Jassom rakibnii warak!!!" I gave him my puppy eyes.
Jassim: "Rikbayyy rikbayyyy!!" He gestured.
Manal: "Yaaaayyyyyy!" I hopped on and held Jassims shoulders.
Jassim: "I5t Manal tabeen etmooten?"
Manal: "Hawww? La! Laish?"
Jassim: "Agool miskeeni 3adi, Tara et6i7een!"
Manal: "Zain zain!" I wrapped my hands around his chest.




Jassim daas bil buggy w ra7 eb3eed...


Manal: "Jassim shway shway!!" He ignored me "JASSSIIIIMMMMM!!!" I yelled.
Jassim: "Ishfeech, lat 5afeen, miskeeni 3adil w bs!"
Manal: "Mabi mabii!!!"
Jassim: "Tara wallah ga3 amshyyy shway shway!"
Manal: "Hatha shway shway? A7is galbyyy 6ayir!!"
Jassim: "Hathyyyyyyyy il wanasa!!!!"
Manal: "Ay wanasa, mabi amoot, nazilniii nazilnii!"
Jassim: "Zain aridich il shaleh!"
Manal: "Mabiii nazilnii Jassim!!!"
Jassim: "Inzain Inzain ishfeech Allah yhadach!"
Manal: "Etridni w etdoos feenii, mabii!!!!!"
Jassim: "La wallah ma adoos, amshyy shway shway!"
Manal: "Inzain yallah ridnii!"
Jassim: "Inshallah!!"


He drove me back to the shaleh, i jumped off..



Manal: "A5ir Mara arkab ma3ak!"
Jassim: "Bismilallah, laish? Il7een ishsawait ana?!"
Manal: "Kil hatha w shno sawait?! Galbyyy 6a7 eb ba6nii!" The girls laughed at us.
Jassim: "Kafich!!" He drove away..



Noor: "Heeyyyyy lat boogen 7alawyyy!!!"
Remas: "Bs wa7da, 6ama3a entay, 5ala9 ma a7bich!"
Noor: "3anich ma 7abateeniii!"
Remas: "Manalll shoofayyyy Noor mo ga3 ta36eeni, bs abi wa7da!" She complained.
Noor: "Hach hachhhh bs siktayyyy, Ta3alayyy Manool gi3day wiyana!"
Manal: "Digeega w ayiy, bs 5al ayeeb teliphoni min da5il!"
Lamaar: "La tit2kheeran!" She yelled as I made my way inside.



I ran upstairs, got my phone and headsets, then walked downstairs as I checked twitter. I felt someone staring at me, I turned to my right to find Sa3ad sitting on the couch alone in the dark with only light shining in the room from the windows...




Manal: "A3OTHOOO BILLAHHHIII MIN IL SHAY6ANNN IL RAJEEM!!! 5ara3tniiiii, Sa-3a-d?!" He seemed off color, he was just sitting alone staring into thin air.
Sa3ad: "Hmmmm!"
Manal: "Ymaaa, Ishfeek chii ga3id ebroo7ik, 3asa ma shar?!" I walked towards him.
Sa3ad: "Mako shay!"
Manal: "Ishfeeekkkk laish chii 9ootik met'3ayir?!"
Sa3ad: "WALA SHAYYYY!!!!!!!!" He yelled.
Manal: "Inzain Inzain, lat 9ari5!! Eeehhh Ana darait laish!" I sat near him. "3ashan Bader ga3id wiya Jassim, W ent irfeeja, w il a5 hadik!!!"
Sa3ad: "Shako? Bs tinajart wela wa7d min il rabi3 w metnarfiz shway, 3adii et'hidiniii ag3ad ebroo7i!!!"
Manal: "La manii haditik, min 9ijik ent, 5ay walyyy il7een, ba3dain ta3al ent gilt betsawyy ela abii, 97? Yallah Ana abeek etgoom w tig3ad wiyana bara, Tara il jaw wayeeedddd 7ilo, Yallah emsh!!" I stood up and pulled his arm.
Sa3ad: "Manal ba3d ishway!!"
Manal: "La il7een il7een il7een!!!" I kept pulling his arm, but he was stronger than me so he didn't move an inch. He looked up at me and his eyes met my eyes, he suddenly smiled and his eyes sparkled.
Sa3ad: "Inzain Yallah!" He got up.
Manal: "9aber 9aber, Sa3adddd!!:("
Sa3ad: "Ishfeechh ba3ad?!"
Manal: "5a6ryyy arkab buggy, w Bader w Jassim kila ydooson, tikfa abi asta3mil malik, please please please, wallah a5aleek tista3mil il jet Mali!!"
Sa3ad: "Bs Ana ma a5alyyy a7ad ysoog il buggy Mali!"
Manal: "3afyaaa 3afyaaa!! Ent gilt ma r7 etrid lyy 6alab!!" I gave him my puppy eyes.
Sa3ad: "A5555 ya galbyyyyy, 5ala9, ma agdar aridich! Bs tara r7 amshyy warach, fa lat doosen!!"
Manal: "Ma r7 adoos wallah wallahhh!!!"
Sa3ad: "Inzain emshayyyy yallahh!!!"



We walked outside and I spotted Bader,



Manal: "Badoor Ana barkab buggy Sa3ad, w ohwa r7 yamshyy warayy okay? L2ana ba3th il naaasss" I stared at Jassim "Ga9aww 3alaayyy!!!"
Jassim: "Anaaaaa??!"
Manal: "La yadyyyy!!!"
Bader: "Zain bs deer balik 3alaha!"
Manal: "Yahil Ana yahil??"
Sa3ad: "Lat wa9yyy 7aree9, 7isbat i5tyy!!"








-








I rode the buggy and Sa3ad would follow me around, or he would just stand and stare at me from a close distance,







Sa3ad's point of view...



After a while she drove the buggy to where I stood, she stopped it, then turned around putting both her legs on the right hand side of the buggy..



Sa3ad: "Ishfeech?!" I asked.
Manal: "Wala shay bs malaaait mina!" I laughed and sat on the floor resting my back on the buggy.
Sa3ad: "Manal!" I stared at her,
Manal: "Hmmmm.." Her long hair was getting blown from the wind as her eyes sparkled, she was wearing a tight summer dress and her light skin was illuminating.
Sa3ad: "Sam3eeni i'3niya min 3indich!"
Manal: "Shno tabi tisma3?!" She asked as she moved strands of hair away from her eyes.
Sa3ad: "Ummm wait wait, Ana asam3ich!" I took my phone out of my pocket and pressed a few buttons, I then stood up and came closer to her, put the headsets on the phone and handed her one earphone, "Sim3ayyy..."





"I've been looking under rocks and breaking locks
Just tryna find ya
I've been like a maniac insomniac,
5 steps behind ya
Tell them other girls, they can hit the exit
Check please...
Cause I finally found the girl of... my dreams
Much more than a Grammy award,
That's how much you mean to me

You could be my it girl
Baby you're the sh*t girl
Lovin' you could be a crime
Crazy how we fit girl,
This is it girl
Give me 25 to life
I just wanna rock all night long,
And put you in the middle of my spotlight
You could be my it girl
You're my biggest hit girl

Let me play it loud
Let me play it loud like...
Oh oh oh oh
Let me play it loud
Let me play it loud like...
Oh oh oh oh
Let me play it loud

You can't help but turn them heads
Knockin' them dead
Dropping like flies around you
If I get your body close not letting go
Hoping you're about to
Tell them other guys they can lose your number
You're done!
They don't get another shot cause you're... love drunk!
Like a TV show playing reruns
Every chance I get,
I'm a turn you on

Can't seem to stop you from... running, running
Through my, through my mind, mind
Just keep it coming, coming
Til' I make you mine, mine
You've got that something, something
I wanna be with girl
You're my greatest hit girl
Just say this is it girl...
Hey baby...
Don't you know you're my it girl

Let me hear you singing like...
Oh oh oh oh
Everybody in the crowd
Let me hear you singing like
This is it girl."






Sa3ad: ...........











My Own Area...




Have you ever wondered why when we were younger we used to write with a pencil, but when we grew up, we started using a pen when writing?
Have you ever asked yourself this question? Have you ever thought of it?


I'll tell you the answer...



When we were younger it was easy to erase our mistakes, when we were younger someone would help us, people would forgive, when I was younger everyone would forget anything bad I did cause as I walked it was easy to erase my wrong footsteps, it was easy to erase my mistakes, people forgave, people forgot. When I was younger there was someone that would show me what to write, where to go, how to do everything right.



However, as I grew up, I started using ink, I wrote with a pen, which I wasn't able to erase, my mistakes are never forgotten, I won't be able to erase anything anymore, even if I tried using a corrector, even if I tried covering it up and acting like nothing happened, even if I tried getting rid of my mistakes, I wouldn't be able to, I can't erase it. Correctors can cover it up and may even hide it a bit, but it will still show that something was once written, something was once there, that I did something wrong, as i grew up people no longer forgive, nor forget. My mistakes are now written with pen, my mistakes are unforgettable, they are unforgivable, notable. You can't ripe the page out of your life no more, you can't fold your mistakes and throw them away. It won't slip anyone's memory, no one will lose sight of it, you will always be the person that did this and that and this and that...



Oh how much I miss being a child, I miss someone standing over me and holding my hand as I wrote, leading me, showing me the way. I miss them erasing my mistakes and telling me to write it again, telling me to do the right thing, comforting me by telling me it won't show, and that it's okay, that everyone will forget, that everyone will think no more of it. Erasing it from the paper, meant erasing it from my record, from my life, from people's minds, from memories.



Why have I grown up? Why can't I stay as the innocent child I was once upon a time? Why won't anyone help me now? Why don't people forget? Why can't they move on? Why?
Everyone deserves a second chance, but in life? I don't see any second chances, no one gives second chances anymore.



People never forget! Like a paper, what I write stays, nothing forgotten, not even when I ripe the page out because people would notice that something was once there, something I wanted no one to notice, something I wanted no one to remember, something I wanted to let go of and walk away from, something that made my heart beats accelerate, something that made worries shiver up my spine, something that made me cry myself to sleep as the pillow drank my tears, something that made me off color, something that made my heart pound against my chest, something that made my throat dry. Something I wanted to erase, but I couldn't...



I want to be three years old again, I want to stay three, I want to play, laugh, shout, run, jump, enjoy my time. I don't want to take responsibility of anything, I want to be that kid that no one blames anything on, with the excuse of being small, with the excuse of not understanding. I want to do mistakes and have someone scream at me so I can learn from them, I want people to correct my mistakes, show me the right path, and most importantly, forget my mistakes...







I hope you enjoyed the chapter...
Please don't forget to comment below, I love you guys <3





















22 comments:

  1. looveed thee post efaa6es men el thee7eek wallah it made my daay, oo 9a7 kalamech ib your own area, tawnee astaw3eeb
    anywaysss, waaiting for the next posst
    your best commenter
    -ghamaaa ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuuuu!!! I'm reallyyyyy glad you enjoy the chapter! Asgttthjjjjshahsbajja you never fail to make my day with your sweet/amazing/wonderful comments!!:(<3 ILOVEYOUUUUUU!!!!!

      Delete
  2. 3ajebebebebb wna6ra elnext post ela abe agra she9er:(:: -are aich!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyouuuuuuu!!!!<3 inshallah u'll find out reallyyyyy soon!!!:D

      Delete
  3. Great post as always, klesh mu shay ydeed 3laich
    It feels like forever since you last posted bs it's worth the wait
    Love your blog so much, just one que;what's the song name?
    Thanks<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKYOUUUU!!! 7abebtyyy wallah ur comment made my year:o LOL sorry for the delayx_x
      "It Girl"<<< the song name!!

      Delete
  4. Amazing as always!!! Keep it upp gurrl!! Waiting for your posts! Don't be late!<3 love ya:*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKYOU!!! Il post 6al3 3alich<3 inshallah ill post soon! Love you wayyyy more:(

      Delete
  5. 3ajeeeb<3 next post pleaaaese !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!<3 inshallahhhh reallllyyyyy soonnnn!!!!:D

      Delete
  6. Myyy faaavv songgg 7beebbtyy wallah thaanxxx w kaaann 3jeeeeeeb elpost ♡♡-sol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOOO!!!! I love it:(<3
      7abebtyyy wallahhh mashkooraaaa<3 glad you enjoyed, inshallah ill post soon!:D

      Delete
  7. When's the next chapter?

    ReplyDelete
  8. fey nas tsm7a fey nas tsna lana golbha 9fya
    o lo nas hathy t7bach ra7 ysm7onch ohma m8m'6en
    i loved the post as alwyas C:
    fofowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 9a7 kalamichhhh, fee nas etsami7, w fee nas la, 7ata low il '3ala6 kan i9'3eeeerrrrrr!!!!
      7abebtyyy wallah
      Thankyouu
      ILOVEYOU!!!!<3

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Inshallah ill try my best to post ASAP!!! Sorry wallah bs 7ail tha'36 3alay:(

      Delete
  10. 3ajeeb the blog its just per-fect <3 the next chapter pllz !can't wait <333-MN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 7abebtyyyy wallahhh!!! Entayyy il perfect<3 inshallah ill try posting ASAP!!! Thank you so much, made my day!!!

      Delete
  11. I'm a knew reader and I LOVE YOUR BLOG<3 I used to read it b4 (your old one) and I loved it since then! El7amdillaah you decided to finish it! Wallaaah I'm in love with itt<3 Your a really amazing/talented writer! Post sooon xx
    -L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ambaayyyyyy:'c tadreen u made my entire whole year!!! Wallahhh your comment made me speechless!! Thankyouuuu I'm so glad you love my blog, and yes, I decided to continue:D I can't just leave my readers<3 I love you all!!! THANKYOU!!!! #muchlove

      Delete